• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Youtube videos

16 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm so glad Alex has a subforum now.

Anyway,here we can post his Youtube videos.

His channel  

We can post other Yandere Simulator related videos,such as videos from big Youtubers,Alex's comments on Youtube videos...

Here are some channels of big Yters that play the game currently: Kubz Scouts LaurenzSide Bijuu Mike  PieSenpai 

Here are a few of his comments on Youtube

1.thumb.png.4cb90a9e1116bf81303757278afe

2dxb8.thumb.png.c081966d435039f48e94a6147s1biagtmnwx.thumb.png.a6e207dbc3fb802e0

vtpgjy.png.b454c55af195b6983d0fd0777d211

I'd like to give credit and thank the people who took the screenshots (it was really helpful and i didn't waste much time).

These comments are recent so feel free to add more be it older or newer. 

Posted

This comment is from the falloffcliffman video where yanderedev got exposed so he wrote this on the video even though its obvious he's lying and he wants people to email them

image.jpeg

Posted

This comment is from the falloffcliffman video where yanderedev got exposed so he wrote this on the video even though its obvious he's lying and he wants people to email them

image.jpeg

Interested to see what he'd respond with if someone were to email him for an explanation on all his bullshit, other than the obvious passive aggressiveness 

Posted

Kinda OT but: 

I am kinda disappointed that Kubz Scouts still plays Yandere Simulator tbh, I mean how has he not have heard of all the things he's done. 

But then again, he blew up thanks to his YS series (like 1 million views on his older videos). I hope he stops playing it soon regardless.  

Posted

Kinda OT but: 

I am kinda disappointed that Kubz Scouts still plays Yandere Simulator tbh, I mean how has he not have heard of all the things he's done. 

But then again, he blew up thanks to his YS series (like 1 million views on his older videos). I hope he stops playing it soon regardless.  

The guy might be scared he would lose those fans that came for Yandere sim

Posted

Here are a few of his comments on Youtube

Hidden Content

Do you happen to know which video the "beehive" comment was posted on? That's a pretty grotesque thing to say, especially for someone who tries to act all professional and "nice". But hey, this is Alex.

Posted

Do you happen to know which video the "beehive" comment was posted on? That's a pretty grotesque thing to say, especially for someone who tries to act all professional and "nice". But hey, this is Alex.

Exactly, it's so disgusting that he acts professional and nice, then says this publicly, before trying to cover up his bullshit with "Oh, I can explain everything in this video easily!" Well, would you like to explain that comment then? I'd lose most respect, if not all, for anyone that pretends like they're nice and professional, then goes and says gross stuff like that.

Posted

I'm pretty sure the comment is archived but to my surprise Alex didn't delete his creative comment yet.

Posted

I'm pretty sure the comment is archived but to my surprise Alex didn't delete his creative comment yet.

I see this stickman person used some "suggestive" language (which is why YD said "YOU can fuck off", but he didn't seem to do it with the intention to insult YD? I don't know, but he seemed disappointed that YD irrationaly called the mod stupid and took it off despite the problem coming from other people. Stickman brought up good points and gave some really valid advice, yet Yandere Dev reacted like a child and ignored it. And even if a person was unnecessarily insulting you and not giving you advice, aren't you supposed to be professional, as the game developer? (And "go stick your dick in a beehive" is still too much, anyway.)

Posted

I see this stickman person used some "suggestive" language (which is why YD said "YOU can fuck off", but he didn't seem to do it with the intention to insult YD? I don't know, but he seemed disappointed that YD irrationaly called the mod stupid and took it off despite the problem coming from other people. Stickman brought up good points and gave some really valid advice, yet Yandere Dev reacted like a child and ignored it. And even if a person was unnecessarily insulting you and not giving you advice, aren't you supposed to be professional, as the game developer? (And "go stick your dick in a beehive" is still too much, anyway.)

i was looking through the comments and it was a war between those against alex and those with alex one of them even posted the link to his private stream 

Posted

On a side note, has anyone watched Azzman's new Yandere School video?

From 6:08 to 6:31:

"At least you don't have to watch a youtube video to know what to do."

"The graphics and gameplay may not be as good as other games, another game in particular, but one thing I noticed is that, throughout the entire development of this game-- no bugs."

"Maybe one bug, two bugs, not a zillion."

That shade!

Posted

Kinda OT but: 

tbh i don't think Jay has enough of a spine too. Considering where the majority of his subs are from i don't think he could stop playing without a sub drop. Him and Alex seem to be on friendly terms too so unfortunately i doubt he'd ever properly call the game out.

Posted

It's unfortunate. I really like Jay. I hope he sees through Alex' lies at some point.

Then again, he'd probably play the game regardless, just like Nathan (Pie/Azz) is doing. I love Jay's Yansim videos, so I wouldn't mind 

Posted

Let's be real. Jay isn't going to stop playing the game anytime soon. While he decided to only make videos on the game when there's an important update, he's not going to stop playing the game for good unless he wants to lose a lot of subs. 

Posted

I highly doubt Jay will stop playing YanSim due to the amount of YanSim fans in his community. Idk how Jay can be friends with Alex but maybe he just acts like that in order to gain views. I used to be quite a fan of Jay but the quality of his videos kinda dropped and him supporting YanSim like this started to annoy me causing me to unfollow him everywhere. I understand that he wants to keep his fanbase, which largely consist of YanSim fans but honestly I feel like his channel and the sub numbers start to hit a plateau anyway. I don't think he's stupid or oblivious enough not to see what's wrong with Alex, so he must decide to support this game further, a desicion I can't really respect. Work on the quality and viewers will come, it's not like his channel will die instantly.