• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

YandereSim's Fans

21 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought we should have a subforum about the fans since majority of the fans are under Eva's facade and will protect him no matter what and some could be considered toxic. Now I'm not saying all the fans are like this, but alot of them are heres an example

image.thumb.png.757adf3745cdcc27c7f62116

Posted

azzman_how_dare.thumb.png.8d58367d2b2c30

Just saw this gem in the comments of azzman's stream. You'd think by now his fans would realise Eva isn't some perfect god...

and now they're arguing with people! what lovely fans dev has!

Posted

Just saw this gem in the comments of azzman's stream. You'd think by now his fans would realise Eva isn't some perfect god...

If you go on instagram on the yandere development page you'll see a lot of fans wishing him luck even hough he hasn't done anything and I've seen fans messing with the crit blogs just for having a different opinion 

Posted

image.jpeg

Posted

"misinformation"

Posted

"misinformation"

I swear he acts like he's a saint and he does nothing wrong and if anyone talks shit about him its an angry mob

Posted

I swear he acts like he's a saint and he does nothing wrong and if anyone talks shit about him its an angry mob

And then he claims he takes criticism well.

Posted

Yanderedev: please give feed back

also yanderedev: I dIdN't AsK fOr YoUr OpInIoN

fans: YANDERE DEV WORKS HARD YOU CANT RUSH HIM AND HE DID NOTHING WRONG

Posted

apologies if this was already posted but I just wanted to put this up. I always thought he was an Intel and this just basically proves that

Posted

Yandere-dev's fanboys and fangirls make me both sad and disappointed that they'll do whatever they can to support a pervert creep.

Posted

apologies if this was already posted but I just wanted to put this up. I always thought he was an Intel and this just basically proves that

What a fucking smart guy, he knows all. I wish I could be as smart and attractive as him.

Posted

1:41 of that video--I don't think I've ever cringed that hard O.o

Posted

The rules say no replying on threads over a month old unless you got something new. So I'm hoping this "Gem" counts as something new.   I'd post this to the main thread. But this is the thread for fans and JadedAlicorn is literally a fan,whose like a grown woman (over 30) who constantly harasses people. 
scr.png

https://archive.fo/RWtSH
Apparently if You don't want the 3d models you made to be used for Yandere sim you're a bigot.  Then again this is from a woman who literally thinks someone is using a "fake made up gender" because they put cis in front of female. 

Posted

Look at how funny and quirky these kids are with their crazy, yandere glory!

A6FDE59C-914E-4040-884A-8B795FCA44E1.jpeg

5468E2C4-C967-41CB-8B07-14F5EDC7B74F.jpeg

F7D60ADE-16CC-487A-8F58-04D2380AA676.jpeg

Posted (edited)

A6FDE59C-914E-4040-884A-8B795FCA44E1.jpeg

5468E2C4-C967-41CB-8B07-14F5EDC7B74F.jpeg

F7D60ADE-16CC-487A-8F58-04D2380AA676.jpeg

Uhh, are they hecking okay? That isn't normal... Also how do they even have friends? I can't get one and they all seem to have five or so. Do I have to bring a knife to school? Stabby stab stab someone? Then the whole school would want to be my friend, that's logic. :alpacaheadshake:

Edited by KeyLimeCat
uhhh I tried to make the quote shorter sorry