• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Losertina / Christina Nguyen

569 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol.... without the heavy makeup, she isn't gorgeous either

Posted

Lol.... without the heavy makeup, she isn't gorgeous either

I agree. She looks (and dare I say, acts) like any asian teenage girl out there- nothing sets her apart from them. They glorify the use of drugs and alcohol. To be fair though, a large number of teenagers out there do the same thing. They just don't make it public...

Posted

Tbh the reason she got IG famous was because she used to write really deep and poetic captions on her photos. I followed her for that reason bc her words were uplifting and positive, which were a breath of fresh air among those IG famous ppl w dry ass captions. I remember she herself said that she wanted to post those things to spread positivity, etc. and that it was her goal or whatnot. 

I guess over time she stopped posting those captions, started smoking and drinking, etc. Idk if her fame got to her but she really changed and now she's just another IG famous person w dry ass captions. 

Posted

tbh most of her captions are either contradictory, or "call out" people who are hating on her — nothing new

Posted

So funny of her to preach self love and being beautiful when she says shit like this... how do u go from saying everyone’s beautiful to calling random people that didn’t do shit to u ugly lmfao I used to like her but her attitude is so contradictory and ugly   

2C98B968-F742-488F-BF95-2CEF32371894.jpeg

Okay! so I'm one of those ppl who got blocked by her just bc ppl tagged me/her on under my/her pics and saying we look alike. I was shooked when I know she blocked me on every social media..before that i dont know why would she do that so i used my backup Facebook account to ask her why and this is how she replied.. 

Untitled.png

Posted

Untitled.png

such-edge-much-wow.thumb.jpg.1467bcc0c08

Posted

she always justifies everything with “i’m human” lol 

i smoke bc i’m human

i do drugs bc i’m human

honestly she’s just on a downward spiral at this point it’s sad to watch :alpacabored:

Posted

Wow I honestly thought she was a nice person but I didn't know she would be this immature and petty as to blocking someone just bc their friends tell their other friends they look like her 9_9

She can act as mature as she likes: smoking, drinking, posting nudes, etc. but it really shows that she's just a 16/17 year old girl. 

Yeah, she's human but did she forget that other people are human too? 

Her: "Love and be kind to each other" *blocks her followers for saying their friends look like her* "IM ONLY HUMANNN"

Posted

i get it’s annoying being compared to someone and people saying you look alike (esp when you DON’T) but what’s the point of blocking those people and calling them ugly lol

she’s so immature and hypocritical i don’t understand how people like her get a big following and are praised like a goddess

Posted

Okay! so I'm one of those ppl who got blocked by her just bc ppl tagged me/her on under my/her pics and saying we look alike. I was shooked when I know she blocked me on every social media..before that i dont know why would she do that so i used my backup Facebook account to ask her why and this is how she replied.. 

Untitled.png

I hate it whenever people pull the "BUT IM HUUMAAAN" card, like no shit LOL. It still doesn't excuse you to act like a cunt and call people ugly over something so harmless

Posted

Tbh the reason she got IG famous was because she used to write really deep and poetic captions on her photos. I followed her for that reason bc her words were uplifting and positive, which were a breath of fresh air among those IG famous ppl w dry ass captions. I remember she herself said that she wanted to post those things to spread positivity, etc. and that it was her goal or whatnot. 

I guess over time she stopped posting those captions, started smoking and drinking, etc. Idk if her fame got to her but she really changed and now she's just another IG famous person w dry ass captions. 

you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain

Posted

So funny of her to preach self love and being beautiful when she says shit like this... how do u go from saying everyone’s beautiful to calling random people that didn’t do shit to u ugly lmfao I used to like her but her attitude is so contradictory and ugly   

2C98B968-F742-488F-BF95-2CEF32371894.jpeg

I saw this on her twitter and i find how funny and childish she is lol. She's called Lara Trump's baby ugly just bc she doesn't like Trump's family ERR someone replied her tweet, tried to explain her wrong doing but she seems doesn't want to listen lol

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Posted

I find it a bit odd that she'll get so hurt and offended by a forum giving their opinions/2 cents about her. But she'll gladly be a "deadass" bitch herself and call people ugly and have unreasonable opinions, like Ooook. We're on this forum talking about you because we're just humans too :alpacaworry2: