• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Losertina / Christina Nguyen

585 posts in this topic

Posted

"tipsy asf"? does that mean she was driving while under the influence of alcohol? if she was driving, she's putting other people in danger because she's being a fucken dumbass. nothing i hate more than people who drink and drive. "OOPSIES SMOKING AT A GAS STATION" as if it's an "accident" fucken please.

The little cunt thinks it's cool endangering the lives of people wait 'till she actually hits someone. Lets see how cool is that.  

Posted

The little cunt thinks it's cool endangering the lives of people wait 'till she actually hits someone. Lets see how cool is that.  

she'll just blame it on her depression or her upbringing or something 

Posted

Ugly inside and out. Little psycho really but its still entertaining to see her posts. 

Posted

Spitting bullshit again on her latest post. 

Posted

3743A73C-54EF-4C51-A903-321CC0E78E32.thuB077EFA9-D9C4-4D12-9A4A-E72034EB7F02.thu

She’s truly a piece of work... I’m guessing people were telling her to stop smoking and this is how she reacts. I love how she talks about smoking bc of stress and then in the next story posts a picture like this... 

82F7B2A4-FB84-4165-B4D7-88CF0A205ABC.thu

...glamourizing the shit out of smoking. Is smoking really “nasty and deadly” to you Tina? Then stop using it as a prop to make your photos look “cool” :notimp:

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by maiviam

Posted

Those eyebrows closeup are horrendous and tragic

Posted

a guy would get the same shit if he posted as much about cigs like u tina lol (see: mac demarco) 

and you can't excuse the addiction by saying "it relieves stress and anxiety" like that loool

Posted

Uhhhh as someone who was a consistent chain smoker from the age of 17 to 21 (Not gonna lie, I may have a cigarette again once every six or seven months), quitting is difficult when the crowd you hang out with all smokes. I've only had my photo taken with a cigarette maybe like three or four times, and those were when I already had a cigarette in hand with a group of friends. I generally try to not be captured with a cigarette in hand because tbh, you're gonna get a lot of shit for it. So it's kind of contradicting that she says "omg I'm just stressed" but posts a very obvious photo glamorizing the edgy look with a cigarette in hand. Also yeah, just bad for your health, I have shit lungs from all the smoking I did for the four years I was a frequent smoker. 

Anyways I feel pity for her because I know it's gonna end badly before she realizes she needs to get better. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by cosmic-dancer

Posted

3743A73C-54EF-4C51-A903-321CC0E78E32.thuB077EFA9-D9C4-4D12-9A4A-E72034EB7F02.thu

She’s truly a piece of work... I’m guessing people were telling her to stop smoking and this is how she reacts. I love how she talks about smoking bc of stress and then in the next story posts a picture like this... 

82F7B2A4-FB84-4165-B4D7-88CF0A205ABC.thu

...glamourizing the shit out of smoking. Is smoking really “nasty and deadly” to you Tina? Then stop using it as a prop to make your photos look “cool” :notimp:

i fucking hate people with this sort of mindset because she pretty much chose to smoke, no need to victimize herself for smoking.

meanwhile there are people with asthma or respiratory issues that they can't control who physically cannot stand cigarette smoke.

not only that, people can get lung cancer and die from secondhand smoke.

Just last week she made a whole paragraph post about wallowing over losing followers and then this week it’s like “get away from me”...

Also her AAVE usage is cringey...“y’all fr big mad” like really? I can’t take suburban teenagers trying to act like they’re from the hood or something seriously lol

C92154F7-EED6-422C-9EC1-C66F8ADDBC44.png

5E5E17AC-88A9-4582-9CA4-FD282B4CDBE4.png

lol if she was really "unbothered" she wouldnt be making this post

her: "idc if i lose followers im lowkey loving it"

also her: *makes a long ass story about it*

Posted

why are all her captions ted talks lmfao 

Posted

Those eyebrows closeup are horrendous and tragic

HAHAHA LITERALLY!!!!  

image.jpeg

Posted

why are all her captions ted talks lmfao 

She still thinks people give a shit about her fake deepness (now trashy) internet persona.