• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Losertina / Christina Nguyen

585 posts in this topic

Posted

I used to love her because i thought she was “woke” and shit but really she’s just one of your typical privileged asian baddies that uses activism to their own benefit in order to gain clout when really their activism consists of posting scandalous photos despite being a minor and screaming “fREE THE NIPPLE”

Posted (edited)

Edited by bok joo

Posted

She's definitely not the kind person she made herself seem in those long ass instagram descriptions. What a fake. 

Posted (edited)

why does she think she is so bad lmao so delusional she look like an overgrown tatertot, sad

you’re seventeen and you think we are jealous of ur prepubescent boyfriend who looks like his income is reliant on his soundcloud lmao Tina BITCH “PULL-UP” 

I’m more disgusted that she says the n word to be “bad” but she just looks like she’s doing bad at life lmao when will this girl learn and get some parenting?? should send her school the screencaps of her being nasty 

honey you’re 17 go read milk and honey for the 9th time about your fake woke love 

B56B33EE-2A4C-42D9-B6B8-BEECB98CC5FD.png

Edited by annie bananie

Posted (edited)

Tina: I'm sad, I'm depressed, I love losing followers and I'm ugly

Also Tina: I'm so cute, I'm obsessed with myself, why this pic is so flop and *give advice to ppl* You're bigger than your depression

?????

Edited by MrsPotatoHead

Posted

Tina: I'm sad, I'm depressed, I love losing followers and I'm ugly

Also Tina: I'm so cute, I'm obsessed with myself, why this pic is so flop and *give advice to ppl* You're bigger than your depression

?????

not whitekinghting but tbh i can have this same thought process in a day but idk

Posted (edited)

when people says there’s like 20 of her in the Bay Area in response to her saying there’s literally no bitch like her: *goes on an IG story tirade about being pretty and unbothered

also her: *rants about how this “slander” is actually bothering her on her livestream*

The hypocrisy lmao...

sidenote: Those people aren’t kidding when they say there’s a bunch like her. I live in the south Bay Area and i swear it’s flooded with “edgy” baddie asian girls with heavy make up who smokes and drinks lol...ironic how Tina doesn’t think she’s basic yet...lol

Edited by deepcroissant
Make my statement more accurate

Posted

And once again, she did a video on her IG story saying: “You guys pls stop unfollowing me, i just wanna be loved, what did i do wrong..” but few days ago she also said: “I love losing followers”. Like what tf is wrong with you gurl lol 

FAA07742-AAF4-4CA9-BC5D-D61210059009.png

Posted

And once again, she did a video on her IG story saying: “You guys pls stop unfollowing me, i just wanna be loved, what did i do wrong..” but few days ago she also said: “I love losing followers”. Like what tf is wrong with you gurl lol 

FAA07742-AAF4-4CA9-BC5D-D61210059009.png

LMAO THAT FUCKING SCREENSHOT

when you don't have angle.....

Posted

pointing out unfollow is so tacky, if anything that'd make me want to unfollow even more because of her whining

Posted

why Iis she trying so hard to glamorize cigarettes lol

610DB593-8A91-4B17-ACC0-B1901667F030.png

Posted (edited)

why Iis she trying so hard to glamorize cigarettes lol

610DB593-8A91-4B17-ACC0-B1901667F030.png

WHEN YOUR GRANDMA TRIES TO BE HIP

Edited by A.G.

Posted

^ok but this eye makeup is atrocious lol

Posted

Lol did anyone see her post on her story saying whoever ratted her bf out to his mom for smoking can go fuck themselves or something....