• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

PULL Discord Poll

7 posts in this topic

Posted

There was a post a little while ago asking if a Discord server could be created, so I just wanted to make a poll to see how much of the site would be interested. Depending on the results, we may try to create one. Also, if you have any other suggestions/ideas for the Discord, or if you think the Discord is a bad idea, please post about it here! 

Here is the poll: https://goo.gl/forms/awDkntvlRgPlfXI22

You don't have to sign into google to vote. Please only vote once. 

Posted

What is a discord? 

Posted

What is a discord? 

Discord is basically chat software, very similar to skype. 

Posted

What is a discord? 

discordapp.com

fun stuff.

Posted

Hm. I don't know if I'd use it. Not because I'm afraid of people finding out who I am ( idc my username is the same as here lol) I just barely use the chat we have now (that seemed to of  disappeared? idk it used to be on the left I haven't seen it in a couple of weeks). I feel like it'll just go dead. No offense but I never had the urge to talk to anyone outside of this website. Not because you guys aren't great or anything I just don't really talk to... well anyone here. Like I do some back and forth in threads sometimes but that's hardly because I'm trying to spark up a convo I'm just very argumentative and idk how to shut up lol 

Posted (edited)

I'm very interested^^ Also I was wondering when we would change the banner? I was looking forward to it;-;

Edited by Ace

Posted

I'd be willing to create a separate account to use the PULL discord, and I think it'd be fun. It's defiantly more organized and better looking than the chat we have. :alpacacrush: