• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

59 posts in this topic

Posted

^they messed up her chin

why does everyone in Japan hate her square jaw/chin? no wonder that she has such complexes

Posted

Tbh

20151030_5fd616.jpg.53404f0654855bc0597b

I know this is very recent and that she wasn't the one to edit this, but the fact that she was finally able to smile because she wouldn't be over shooping it as usual just touches me for some reason.Yeah her lips are obviously overdrawn but at least they weren't drawn with MSPaint.

Holy shit she looks like Ariana Grande:Alpacashocked:

I love this photo so much. I think they both look really good here. The only time kota could pull off this hairstyle was when she had snakebites imo

Posted (edited)

She looks so good in snakebites, I loved the way she mixed cute with tough

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Berrycake
spelling

Posted

those cheap taobao clothes though :beardo:

Posted

She looks so good in snakebites, I loved the way she mixed cute with tough

image.jpg

image.jpg

In my opinion, this were her best looks, at least she ooked like anormal american girl, well I think we all know this pics were photoshoped bt at least she looked human compared by now.  Honestly, that was her best look, natural. Since 2013 her style complete change into a pale doll, it wasn't that bad that year, it was acceptable, but then 2014, and 2015 (the worse looks)  no offense Dakota. 

Posted

but this look wasn't cute enough for japan, I feel like she shoops herself now in a way the japanese market will like her more

Posted

but this look wasn't cute enough for japan, I feel like she shoops herself now in a way the japanese market will like her more

yes she does, but it dosen't seem to work cause everytime she is on tv they show her old photo's.

Posted

yes she does, but it dosen't seem to work cause everytime she is on tv they show her old photo's.

I'm surpised she hasnt done any Gravure modeling yet. Does she count as an Idol?

Posted

no, she counts as talent (fashion model, tv personality) 

gravure should be her last option when she gets really desperated, because that would only attract guys who uses these pictures for obvious reasons and japanese men don't like non japanese girls in gravure, she doesn't have the right look for an idol/gravure idol

Posted

no, she counts as talent (fashion model, tv personality) 

gravure should be her last option when she gets really desperated, because that would only attract guys who uses these pictures for obvious reasons and japanese men don't like non japanese girls in gravure, she doesn't have the right look for an idol/gravure idol

^^^^^

On the first point, she counts as a talent because she has no discernible skill and appears on variety shows. She's also foreign, so I guess she has that as a niche. The problem with Dakota is that a) she had that big reveal "scandal" (idk what else to call it) and b) she doesn't really have a personality. When you consider Rola, she's pretty distinctive, and can be mimicked easily by comedians to the point of their impressions of her being instantly recognisable, which in turn spreads her name.

Also, I don't think Dakota can get variety show appearances if she became a Gravure idol, plus Popteen and most other mainstream mags would drop her as a model.

Posted

What is Gravure ? :$ I tried googling and only got lovely artwork that showed up. 

Posted

What is Gravure ? :$ I tried googling and only got lovely artwork that showed up. 

Pretty much stuff like this. It's common for idols, even minor ones (they won't go hardcore but bikini/underwear shots are done).

Japanese gravure idol, Model Miri Hanai  Pic1.jpg

Posted

Pretty much stuff like this. It's common for idols, even minor ones (they won't go hardcore but bikini/underwear shots are done).

Japanese gravure idol, Model Miri Hanai  Pic1.jpg

Oh,I could see Dakota doing that =P If all else fails, why not ? 

Besides with all her weird tahtah edits and sexual poses while looking like a 12 yr old girl, I could see it. 

Posted

But she doesn't look Japanese at all. She wouldn't sell well since Japanese men only feel attracted to Japanese or other Japanese looking Asian women in a sexual way, not to Caucasians like her. I don't know how to explain it without sounding weird, for Japanese/most Asian men in generel she would be just like an ''exotic attraction'', it sound mean but it is how it is. 

She sells better as a fashion model since this caters to young girls interested in modern international fashion styes. She has the look Japanese girls/women would like. Because it's so differet from them and many want to look like her. But that doesn't count for men.

Also, lets face it, she doesn't have the right body at all. Being an idol, no matter what kind, is being naturally attractive with little to no make up and definetly no alien fetus shoop with fake breasts.

Posted

I feel like this is a switched before-and-after

image.jpeg

image.jpeg