• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Sahar Luna

320 posts in this topic

Posted

CE532360-3044-42EC-A3A1-E80E2DF59ADE.thu

Is it me or does Sahar look different in this? Also, I found this on one of Sahar’s Instagrams.

382415E3-F57C-422A-A8E9-005EA5CFCF67.thu

9_9

i used to run a page on her. Shes def. Had surgery. And definitely does not look the same.

The picture that is attached is from her old tumlbr (found through nessias) she has 2. Pizzaismyeverything.tumblr.com and Saharsings.tumblr.com (idk if they still are up)

One of them had OLD selfies. Hashtagged selfie. So all these people can say shenanigans, but i looked into this because she isnt going to tell the truth. May as well find it.

20190108_092317.jpg

Posted

3DF01613-75E6-4D1F-938A-1F78BA33A37C.thu

I mean... It's molded after whoever she molded herself after. The silly things that flatter her lol

Posted

I kinda liked her top lip being thin when she was younger, it made her look youthful and showed her teeth nicely. 

Posted

so I used to be friends with Sahar when I was 13, I might have some pictures and I would share them but they aren't imported to my computer so sorry. she acts like she's really shy on instagram but I remember her being super enthusiastic and outgoing and funny. Sahar is 18 right now and she lives with her sister nessia in her apartment. her brother lavi and family also lives in LA but not with them, I remember back in 2013 Sahar and lavi were really close and im pretty sure they still are, Sahar didn't get along with nessia mostly because she was 6 years older and more close with her other sister nirel, but I guess they are close now. i would share their last name but if you search up their last name their phone number and address comes up and I guess thats not safe.. but I remember lavi being really nice and he was really into music and stuff and had his own studio set up thing in his closet which had like a keyboard was pretty cool. And nessia was just going into university, and nirel was in college. I remember her parents were together but they weren't seeing each other romantically. Nessia was really pretty but remembering her back then and now... theres no way she just "grew up" she doesn't look that different but its obvious she got some touch ups. And also I want to mention the fact that sahars dad is a doctor and he does preform plastic surgery so he might of done it on Sahar and ness, that may sound fucked up but maybe. My mom is still really close with her friends mom (tal) and they have each other on facebook aslong as their whole family. they moved to Washington in 2015 and we didn't really hear from them, and then they moved back to California and thats when Sahar was online schooled. I would share pictures of Sahar and ness with her family with the pictures on facebook but I feel like I would be invading privacy. im not even sure Sahar remembers me but yeah. lavi has his own Soundcloud and he makes music, but lavi posted this picture on his facebook and if you see the balloons in the back its the same ones in sahar's recent pic, so I guess that means they are spending time together, idk. and the mutual friend Kelsey and Sahar met by wasn't sav it was a girl named Sophie, who is still friends with Sahar, (im assuming bc they follow each other) I do believe Sahar did lose some weight because on her family photos on facebook she looks normal, I think she might photoshop some pics because she doesn't look that skinny, but she overall looks the same. like I've seen her in real life and trust me her nose does not look like that... she just photoshops and personally there is nothing wrong with that. I will try to find some pics of young Sahar and I and try to upload them on here just in case no one believes me haha.

Posted

Is it just me or are her shoulders extremely long/wide? Her whole body seems extremely disproportionate.

DF3E57AD-5F22-49B2-9CDC-AE4F93C3BC65.jpeg

Posted

9EFE928A-D16E-4E17-8F45-D4C9857119CA.thuI'm sorry I know this has barely anything to do with Sahar but Jessie is her friend and goddamn I CANNOT handle her lips 

I mean Sahar looks pretty botched but this is a whole other level lmao

Posted

9EFE928A-D16E-4E17-8F45-D4C9857119CA.thuI'm sorry I know this has barely anything to do with Sahar but Jessie is her friend and goddamn I CANNOT handle her lips 

I mean Sahar looks pretty botched but this is a whole other level lmao

It looks like her lips are actually going to explode at any given time

Posted (edited)

I kinda liked her top lip being thin when she was younger, it made her look youthful and showed her teeth nicely. 

yeah thats the thing about these instagram models, i can understand wanting to have plastic surgery to be more "hot" but if you're trying to be recognized for your looks then why does like, every single one of these girls end up getting exactly the same face?? it's so sad tbh. sahar is gorgeous now (IMO her facial work seems to be pretty well done so at least theres that) but she was beautiful before too, sometimes the "in" features just don't look good on everyone. i agree with you about her lips, it made her face stand out. now she looks like so many other insta girls 

Edited by lil mango

Posted

B270FFAC-019D-4583-B4A6-F19B4E913CCC.thuI know this thread is dead but does anybody know what contact lens she uses? It’s hard to find a good picture of a close up on her eyes 

Posted

I was on her live the other day and it’s obvious she doesn’t photoshop THAT much she’s just fucked her face so much it already looks like that. Her old face was a lot prettier and it also looks like a third nose job because it literally changed it looks more fake and upturned it reminds me of Micheal Jackson. Disgusting. Honestly if the surgery wasn’t too overdone and obvious she would be very pretty. I have nothing against plastic Surgery but she’s so young and her nose looks like it’s gonna fall of .

C47C8F0E-E0D7-4B8A-BD50-8BE77DF2C00A.jpeg

0CCD1DFB-0E2E-41E4-9E05-C42A4B850A0A.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, not sure if it’s just me... does it seem like Sahar’s relationship with her sister is just a LITTLE bit weird?? There was a lot more videos I found odd of the pair but I totally forgot to save them. Idk it just seems kind of off. 

Even if you just scroll through Nessia’s instagram there’s a couple pics of Sahar and her without their tops on together. Like her recent w sahar, where they’re covering their boobs with their hands, or the pic of sahar topless in the pool.

Idk personally I don’t have a sister but I dont think this is how normally sisters act??

Edited by cinnadad
Spelling mistake

Posted

so does anyone know why devon lee carlson and her sister sydney unfollowed sahar?? 

Posted

she looks ROUGH

79CFDAFA-180F-4127-B0D5-1DEFD698DA38.png

Posted (edited)

she looks ROUGH

79CFDAFA-180F-4127-B0D5-1DEFD698DA38.png

both these girls with their lips and noses...it's not a good look. their noses are creepily short, and their lips...woof.

Edited by darlin

Posted

Hey guys, not sure if it’s just me... does it seem like Sahar’s relationship with her sister is just a LITTLE bit weird?? There was a lot more videos I found odd of the pair but I totally forgot to save them. Idk it just seems kind of off. 

Even if you just scroll through Nessia’s instagram there’s a couple pics of Sahar and her without their tops on together. Like her recent w sahar, where they’re covering their boobs with their hands, or the pic of sahar topless in the pool.

Idk personally I don’t have a sister but I dont think this is how normally sisters act??

I know what you mean, they do seem super close and touchy feely. I have a sister and we're not close at all, so I don't know if that's normal. They do look like they have a lot of fun together.

I watched one of Nessia's lives and Sahar was in it as well (they were in Paris). Sahar spent the whole time watching herself in the screen and adjusting her hair and face, kind of the opposite of the impression she used to give off. It was just kinda creepy.