• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Sahar Luna

347 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

she was really cute before. Why did she ruin her face like that? and 17???? Dude she looks older than me and I'm 26..lol

PS I felt like some of her comments to the questions were "I wanna look cool so I'm just going to post short sentences, and since I wanna be speshuuul I will act like I don't like social media even though I post selfies 24/7. I also don't like being on my phone even though I probably have tons of selfie shots on my cameral roll"...

Edited by gwiyomi

Posted (edited)

i like how she says she's rlly not interested in anything that has to do with social media but she still uses her insta? posts regularly and gets money and clothes from it. and if she doesn't want to be a model why isn't she in school like properly? like she's always posting pics like in the middle of the day when she's at a cafe or posting at 2am watching cartoons with her boyfriend. that screams that you don't want a conventional career and you don't want to for example be a lawyer teacher doctor etc

Edited by lmal

Posted

i like how she says she's rlly not interested in anything that has to do with social media but she still uses her insta? posts regularly and gets money and clothes from it. and if she doesn't want to be a model why isn't she in school like properly? like she's always posting pics like in the middle of the day when she's at a cafe or posting at 2am watching cartoons with her boyfriend. that screams that you don't want a conventional career and you don't want to for example be a lawyer teacher doctor etc

Her posts hardly say anything about her day tho like literally every single person and every single student with social media will post things other than schoolwork and post things they are doing or what they're up to etc., like seriously who posts a pic of their transcripts or them doing homework lol. 

And I mean I'd keep using IG too if I were to be paid and get free clothes as well. She still hasn't crossed over from IG girl to model, so she's keeping true to her word? There's a difference of posting selfies on your own personal social media vs booking jobs and actually modeling for companies. 

She could be in school for all we know but I understand if she wouldn't want to share, her fans are crazy and would try to find out which school and post that info online I believe. Also, isn't she is 17? So she's still in hs

Posted (edited)

Her posts hardly say anything about her day tho like literally every single person and every single student with social media will post things other than schoolwork and post things they are doing or what they're up to etc., like seriously who posts a pic of their transcripts or them doing homework lol. 

And I mean I'd keep using IG too if I were to be paid and get free clothes as well. She still hasn't crossed over from IG girl to model, so she's keeping true to her word? There's a difference of posting selfies on your own personal social media vs booking jobs and actually modeling for companies. 

She could be in school for all we know but I understand if she wouldn't want to share, her fans are crazy and would try to find out which school and post that info online I believe. Also, isn't she is 17? So she's still in hs

she said she uses her phone as little as possible so posting pictures every week is as little as possible? as little as possible means texting your mom lol and again she posts stuff at 2am on weekdays that speaks volumes on her school life normal people don't watch cartoons at 2 am on school nights because of the fact that they have school. and again if she hates using her phone and hates social media and everything about it why is she accepting clothes and money from brands? obviously she cares enough to keep the brands happy so they can sponser more. that's why for example some youtubers don't do sponserships etc because they actually don't care and do youtube for fun. she's contradicting herself and pretending to be deep. when you don't care about social media you don't use it, simple as that. 

Edited by chicken

Posted

she said she uses her phone as little as possible so posting pictures every week is as little as possible? as little as possible means texting your mom lol and again she posts stuff at 2am on weekdays that speaks volumes on her school life normal people don't watch cartoons at 2 am on school nights because of the fact that they have school. and again if she hates using her phone and hates social media why is she accepting clothes and money from brands? she's contradicting herself and pretending to be deep. when you don't care about social media you don't use it, simple as that. 

"As possible" I mean if she has to use her phone to promote and get paid, that might be the extent of it. It kind of just takes a second to take a pic and post it so idk it's not that big of a deal. And not that it matters but if I recall correctly she's homeschooled so her schedule is completey free. Maybe she hasn't even started school yet hence the late nights.

Posted (edited)

"As possible" I mean if she has to use her phone to promote and get paid, that might be the extent of it. It kind of just takes a second to take a pic and post it so idk it's not that big of a deal. And not that it matters but if I recall correctly she's homeschooled so her schedule is completey free. Maybe she hasn't even started school yet hence the late nights.

yeah i get what you're saying but being a "normal" school student if you stay up and watch cartoons you're gonna feel terrible at school where you have to concentrate for 8 hours. and ive been following her for like 2 years and her and kelsey have always been posting late etc like at 3am they'd be watching shrek lol. but obviously i dont know anything about their lives and maybe they have lessons in the afternoon or something lol but yeah they're always posting pics on their stories about being in restaurants/cafes/dog parks so it feels like they're just having fun everyday. maybe she's an einstein and has already finished and is in college lol.

being homeschooled is better in the sense that you get one on one teaching and you can learn a lot but then again school teaches you important stuff like working with other people

didn't someone once say sahars family is really poor so maybe she's the main provider bc she gets so much money? you can get thousands from one post. not making asumptions just a thought from what someone else once posted on the kelsey thread

Edited by chicken

Posted

Are there any videos of her? Cus if not that just looks like ps and possibly a lip injection to me. We already know she photoshops so why not.

Posted (edited)

there are old snapchat videos of her from a year ago but she looked completely different then. there are none from now but there are some fan pictures and no one photoshops themself in fan pics lol so here's what i found. old and new pics. to anyone interested go look at saharsluna on ig there are old videos and pics

IMG_6430.JPG

IMG_6432.JPG

IMG_6433.JPG

IMG_6438.PNG

IMG_6448.PNG

IMG_6451.JPG

IMG_6452.JPG

IMG_6454.JPG

IMG_6455.JPG

IMG_6456.JPG

Edited by chicken

Posted

Are there any videos of her? Cus if not that just looks like ps and possibly a lip injection to me. We already know she photoshops so why not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LOu3ifbQgs

Posted

anyone else notice that she's never smiled in any pics [email protected]&kxm we have no idea what her teeth look like 🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted

I still am in the process of understanding how girls like sahar are only 17. 

I honestly believe anyone who bothers with having a social media like this, cares. I'm not buying her "I'm ig famous but idc about it" attitude. People pretend to be this way because it's coolest. I've seen this in many others. Someone this concerned of her own looks, cares deep down. 

She's rich so she can afford a nice teacher and if not, Im sure people pay to have others do their work via online. I was in online school once when I was a teen due to family issues. It was hard to keep up with compared to regular school because you have no supervision. I wasn't doing well so they made me go back to public school. I experienced charter for a short time too, best experience despite it being located in a not so great part of town. I got so much work done, learned despite my mental illness, and had supervision to prevent me from getting behind. 

Posted

does anyone else think it's weird that she wears contacts in every single pic, video, every time she's somewhere she has blue eyes. i get changing eye colors is fun etc but every single fricking picture ever taken. that's weird to me...

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by cyka

Posted

i guess in a way you could say she's conforming to western beauty standards. since she's morroccan she has different features. she changed her nose to be more european, she wears contacts not to have brown eyes and she probably straightens her hair since moroccans tend to have very curly hair naturally. nose jobs are very common in ig baddies who have a more "ethnic" nose