• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Sahar Luna

320 posts in this topic

Posted

she looks a lot like bella in that pic tbh

Now that you’ve said this I can’t unsee her as Bella!!!

Posted

F8596EBF-299F-47E0-B6A3-2AE45BC5B1B7.thu...u ok sis??

She's starting to look like the handsome squidward :/

Posted

she doesnt look THAT bad in these snaps, so i truly dont get why you are comparing her to some weirdass cartoons lololol. 

Im not denying the fact that her face, especially her lowerface, look overfilled af, but it doesnt look that bad. Her nose and lips look odd but the rest looks pretty much beautiful to me.

90620BE2-2B9E-4E33-B56A-2661D9EEB3AD.thumb.png.9828fab4b2fdc2f90ffc57fef2644da9.png

bruh i think u just getting too used to seeing these girls w skinny pointy upturned nose.. its not a look for everybody, it sure aint for her.

Posted

She's starting to look like the handsome squidward :/

Or a cracked out 50-year old drag queen with too much plastic surgery. This is not a good look.

Posted

Why does she hate herself so much? She literally changed her entire face. Her eyes aren’t green, they’re brown. She’s white girl with small lips and a normal facial structure. Now she looks like a completely different person. All that plastic surgery botched her it’s sad. And shame on her parents for allowing that. 

Posted

Sahar nose be like :

27790A45-29D8-484B-85CC-B7718E36661A.thuB766B553-7D1C-43C4-B8CF-6E42D33BB833.thu

Posted

Okay so I think I just cracked who the inspiration/idealization for Sahar’s cosmetic procedures and photoshop is about.

Long story short I found this girl on my Discover page and I thought it was Sahar but that she changed her look again until I pressed the girls page. I checked her followers and as I thought, Sahar herself is following her and it’s honestly not surprising... Sahar is trying to be a carbon copy of her but it’ll never work because Olivia is her own person and although similar looks a lot better because she actually has light eyes, etc. not contacts or much photoshop.

ADB34736-BD4C-4B09-BA3C-551D266C213B.png

FE872C1C-0769-4AB4-909B-35A83F2CFC54.png

F8ABD41B-CF9F-4EF0-90F4-A086AEFC7C0D.png

B79E65C0-1A97-422C-BC46-83205F981AF5.png

3FC3D089-F962-4E51-B676-8A7E77FEE31C.jpeg

831BA9A2-AF8E-49F3-BDEF-E59E8C6621F6.png

Posted

Um wow lmao that is honestly freaky as fuck

Posted

Okay so I think I just cracked who the inspiration/idealization for Sahar’s cosmetic procedures and photoshop is about.

Long story short I found this girl on my Discover page and I thought it was Sahar but that she changed her look again until I pressed the girls page. I checked her followers and as I thought, Sahar herself is following her and it’s honestly not surprising... Sahar is trying to be a carbon copy of her but it’ll never work because Olivia is her own person and although similar looks a lot better because she actually has light eyes, etc. not contacts or much photoshop.

i think she also desperately wants to look like megan fox. i genuinely thought that the picture with the blue beanie was sahar. it's kind of sad that she looks more like a random insta model than her old self, and i do wonder what her family/friends think about it.  

Posted

Also y’all, it seems like Sahar lurks on here, unsurprisingly. Literally a day after I posted the screenshot where it shows that she follows Olivia, she unfollowed her. Doesn’t it sound familiar? It’s the same thing she did when people outed her for copying Baby Meia, she unfollowed her even though she stayed liking all of Meia’s posts. She somehow gets  scared when we finally find out who she wants to morph into now lmao.

Posted

I'm pretty sure sahar and goody are brokenup. Shes been all sad and they haven't spent any time together. And she was really upset on Halloween. And she also took the little heart out of her bio.

Posted

ths makes me so incredibly sad......i feel if she genuinely apologized and admitted to everyone about the plastic surgery she would gain a lot more support and appreciation than she thinks :-( ppl will keep disliking her/losing respect for being such a dishonest person...im not sayin tell evry1 about ur deep insecurities or who ur tryna copy bcos i suppoz its no1's business, but at least come clean about the plastic surgery since so many people know already u would probably gain more support admitting 2 it than continuing to attempt and hide it...i hope she comes clean one day. and i know it must hurt when ppl constantly tell her how beautiful she was before plastic surgery...

Posted (edited)

I think it’s extremely rude to say you cracked a case AS IF you KNOW Sahar intentionally tries to be this girl. Olivia is a model in Sweden and the girlfriend of a guy from a well-known band here called Hov1 and Sahar followed her only after several others posted on Olivia’s pictures saying they looked alike. 

They just happen to look alike. You’re acting like Sahar wasn’t cute before all her botched surgery. If anything Sahar is most likely just not content with the way she looks and follows trends to make herself feel better, like wolfiecindy’s nose and big lips.

like okay if someone think she likes megan fox and wants to look like her etc but talking like u know shes trying to be this one girl because they look alike and then belittling her saying ”it’ll never work” and that Olivia is her own person is exactly why she will continue getting surgeries and the reason for girls never feeling good enough.

Edited by whateverrr

Posted (edited)

I think it’s extremely rude to say you cracked a case AS IF you KNOW Sahar intentionally tries to be this girl. Olivia is a model in Sweden and the girlfriend of a guy from a well-known band here called Hov1 and Sahar followed her only after several others posted on Olivia’s pictures saying they looked alike. 

They just happen to look alike. You’re acting like Sahar wasn’t cute before all her botched surgery. If anything Sahar is most likely just not content with the way she looks and follows trends to make herself feel better, like wolfiecindy’s nose and big lips.

like okay if someone think she likes megan fox and wants to look like her etc but talking like u know shes trying to be this one girl because they look alike and then belittling her saying ”it’ll never work” and that Olivia is her own person is exactly why she will continue getting surgeries and the reason for girls never feeling good enough.

Not sure why you got so offended and worked up here.

"saying ”it’ll never work” and that Olivia is her own person is exactly why she will continue getting surgeries and the reason for girls never feeling good enough." 

Omg, imagine telling someone they're their own person instead of someone else. That must be deeply scarring!!! Yeah, no. That's nothing but the truth. Sahar is Sahar and Olivia is Olivia. To make a statement like we're the cause of her plastic surgeries is textbook guilttripping. No one here claims they know Sahar. We point out what's obvious and what she shows us. And what she shows us is that she's extremely insecure for whatever reason, and that she tries to go for the typical baddie look. No one is belittling her. She put herself out there and we're allowed to comment on it. And fyi, literally everyone on this thread has said she looked way better before. WE are not the cause for Sahar not feeling good enough about herself. That's her own personal issue she needs to work on.

Edited by Plastic

Posted (edited)

Not sure why you got so offended and worked up here.

"saying ”it’ll never work” and that Olivia is her own person is exactly why she will continue getting surgeries and the reason for girls never feeling good enough." 

Omg, imagine telling someone they're their own person instead of someone else. That must be deeply scarring!!! Yeah, no. That's nothing but the truth. Sahar is Sahar and Olivia is Olivia. To make a statement like we're the cause of her plastic surgeries is textbook guilttripping. No one here claims they know Sahar. We point out what's obvious and what she shows us. And what she shows us is that she's extremely insecure for whatever reason, and that she tries to go for the typical baddie look. No one is belittling her. She put herself out there and we're allowed to comment on it. And fyi, literally everyone on this thread has said she looked way better before. WE are not the cause for Sahar not feeling good enough about herself. That's her own personal issue she needs to work on.

you completely disregarded everything else i said. i told you the reason why she was following Olivia in the first place and someone on here assumes she tries to be a carbon-copy of Olivia and says it'll never work? like what? if you read what that original comment said it said "i cracked who the inspiration is" then you can't fucking argue with me and say "no one here claims they know Sahar" because that statement basically means they're CERTAIN that Sahar is copying her + everything else they said afterwards was basically implying that they know Sahar is "copying" her. i am not saying YOU are the problem and not guilttripping anyone, i even said myself that her surgeries are botched. i replied to that one specific comment to say it was problematic asf because they don't have any evidence whatsoever and it's fucked up to assume so and then say it'll never work out whether it's about Sahar or not.

Edited by whateverrr