• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Sahar Luna

320 posts in this topic

Posted

ok so her name is sahar and she just turned 17, she's an ig baddie and has gotten lots of surgery, but has never confirmed anything . she's either homeschooled or not at school anymore since she doesn't really do anything except hang out with her boyfriend who's 20 years old. so their relationship is technically illegal but her parents probably approved it so.

you can tell she's gotten two nose jobs and multiple lip injections, those have been proved with before and after pictures but some people speculate that she's gotten more surgery done. she's gotten every surgery under the age of 18 but has denied getting anything done. her mother has also denied her getting anything when again it's very obvious she has

she also photoshops her pictures a lot and posts pictures of alcohol even though she's underage. she has many many young impressionable fans and she's making it seem she's all natural when she's far from it. everyone also thought for a very long time that she's older than she is. sahar never confirmed nor denied these age rumours.

here's her ig

IMG_6382.thumb.PNG.fa1afc9084e28ffc56d28

here's here natural nose, first nose job and then second nose job 

IMG_6383.thumb.PNG.43ab76dacd4c0daea1468IMG_6384.thumb.PNG.c79c87b62b08c4bcdd843

IMG_6385.thumb.PNG.90e612772e8f564ed4c64

here's her denying getting surgery 

IMG_6386.thumb.PNG.acc3632109b747cbae37f here's her lips without fillers and with

IMG_6387.thumb.PNG.2a76da902ffb27f1ef63cIMG_6388.thumb.PNG.f8224fd844ab0b75afd6b

she's also tagged her lip injector in her pics. she got her second nose job this year and didn't post on insta for like 4 months and then came back with a completely different nose 

here's two pics of her photoshopping her arm and her waist

IMG_6389.thumb.PNG.59823425a756772bcf22d

IMG_6390.thumb.PNG.2275fb5d19f0835315113 and yeah i think that's it! let me know if anything needs changing, this is my first post ever lol

Posted

I don't understand how she has the audacity to try and deny it when it's so obvious lmaooo like who's lips grow like that let's be serious 😂 I got nothing against her for having surgeries it's her life but the fact that she tries to pass it as natural and is also passive aggressive about it....girlie needs to admit it it's obvious 

Posted

I hate how Sahar tries to be fake deep... She says she doesn't use her phone or let social media "take over her life"? But her entire career is based off of her popular Instagram following? From what it seems she has obviously let Instagram be a major part of her life, without it she wouldn't be where she is now ...

anyways , here are some interesting responses from her Tumblr . 

IMG_1414.PNG

IMG_1415.PNG

IMG_1416.PNG

IMG_1417.PNG

IMG_1418.PNG

IMG_1419.PNG

IMG_1420.PNG

Posted

I hate how Sahar tries to be fake deep... She says she doesn't use her phone or let social media "take over her life"? But her entire career is based off of her popular Instagram following? From what it seems she has obviously let Instagram be a major part of her life, without it she wouldn't be where she is now ...

anyways , here are some interesting responses from her Tumblr . 

IMG_1414.PNG

IMG_1415.PNG

IMG_1416.PNG

IMG_1417.PNG

IMG_1418.PNG

IMG_1419.PNG

IMG_1420.PNG

she covers up her freckles nowadays she didn't use to maybe she's trying to be really really perfect lol. 

i love freckles and hers were so cute

also about the homeschooling can anyone start getting itt? because here in my country you have to have a proper reason to be homeschooled and it's also expensive and not advised lol. not wanting to wake up early is a terrible excuse you can't have that excuse in work lol

Posted (edited)

(assuming that sahar lives in california bc she seems to be in la all the time) this is what i found. there's different requirements for every state. i heard she's from canada, but if she was to be homeschooled it would be in the u.s. bc she's here most of the time.

1504452734883.thumb.jpeg.d5b63397216ce70

Edited by moonlitrash

Posted

damn here the government supervises a lot and makes sure you're learning etc or you'll have to go back to normal school. im rlly curious about her schooling lol does she spend many hours at home studying? bc i remember she used to post snaps at 5 am where she was driving around and that doesn't seem like a school night curfew lol

Posted

I highly doubt Sahar will go to college . IMO I think Sahar is homeschooled just so she can focus more on her IG fame.

Posted

I think she got her jaw done too, maybe her chin as well

IMG_0396.PNG

IMG_0626.JPG

Posted (edited)

(assuming that sahar lives in california bc she seems to be in la all the time) this is what i found. there's different requirements for every state. i heard she's from canada, but if she was to be homeschooled it would be in the u.s. bc she's here most of the time.

1504452734883.thumb.jpeg.d5b63397216ce70

In Ontario there is no legal requirement to register with any government body in order to educate your children at home. If they have never been registered in school, you may simply proceed with your plans to provide for their education in whatever way you see fit. If the children have been attending school or are registered to attend school you need to let the principal and school board know of your decision to withdraw them. It's pretty easy there and I believe Midwestern states have very similar if not the same laws.

Edited by cloud

Posted

she was so cute and now she looks that moon emoji

unnamed.thumb.png.d241ddc7636d5aa378b3e9

tbh that's a little insulting to the moon emoji

Posted

wtf shes only17?! I thought shes around 20 And gotten multiple surgeries damn she lookin old already and will surely regret it lol. Shes a hypocrite if ig or internet doesnt take over her life then why is she so insecure about her looks and posting goddamn selfies everyday???