• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Enjajaja (Enya Umanzor)

85 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Enya was one of the popular viners that made silly/funny videos back when vine was still around.

Her accounts:

Instagram: @en_jajaja

YouTube: enjajaja

Twitter: @en_jajaja

Recently she made a post on instagram about how white girls pay to get lips like hers but shortly changed the caption to an apology. Wish I had the before picture to show you guys what her caption actually said. What do you guys think about her?

20170831_172845.png

Edited by ShiraWolf
tags

Posted

I think she's honestly really fake. She's been exposed by people who went to school wit her before for pretending to be peoples friends and ditching them the higher she got in popularity. 

Does lips aren't even her ACTUAL lips too 

These are older photos not too old but still it's obvious she's gotten something done or she shoops 

IMG_3377.JPG

IMG_3378.JPG

IMG_3379.JPG

Posted

I honestly think she just overlines. 

Posted

Her caption before 

IMG_2791.thumb.JPG.dfc8a977f402a685956b8

Posted

Finally a thread about her! I love Enya but she can come off as fake sometimes. She changed when she started hanging out with those white friends of hers (esp. Drew. Like damn homegurl literally laughs at everything Drew says). I also feel like her videos are half-assed even though she says otherwise? Could be her schtick or whatever but she looks so done and bored everytime I watch her. 

Posted

I think it's just the overlining because my lips look exactly like her's if I overline them a bit. Plus, if you scroll down her Instagram her lips still look the same. I guess it depends on her pose or the lip colour she wears. (I'm terrible at detecting photoshop so I may be wrong though).

Posted

I agree with above, I've followed enya for a while, she's one of my faves. I think she's definitely just messin around because iirc her vines were similar in that sense of make-fun-of-white-ppl twitter humor. I also agree with her just overlining because I feel like she's pretty open with herself & whenever she does shoop it's for those stupid ugly shoops she does with drew on twitter. I don't like how she is when she's with her white boi crew, it's weird. slightly irrelevant but i hate those noises she's startin to put into her vids, the ones that sounds like your tryna squirt ketchup out of an empty bottle.

Also she has like.. a weird accent when she talks in her vids now? Kinda sounds fake texas, I don't know if i'm just imagining things but y'know. Also in her last vids I saw a lot of comments about how she was definitely off, I'm not super good at picking up those type of things so I didn't really see it, but there were a few saying that she's lost and seems depressed. 

Posted

But if you go downmarket her Instagram from just march to last year and even 2015 her lips are significantly smaller than they are now currently, in that photo where she made the white chicks comment she's not wearing any type of lipstick. Most recent selfies without make uo her lips are that size. 

IMG_3390.PNG

IMG_3391.PNG

IMG_3392.PNG

They've gotten slowly bigger over time in the past few months 

Posted

I really don't think she got anything done, tbh they look the same. Probably bc my lips are the same.

Posted

wasn't she under fire for saying the n word too?

also in her college video she said she was feeling her makeup but tbh i found it really ugly... idk it just reminds me of mcdonald colors lol

Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 10.47.17 PM.png

Posted

I've followed enya for about a year and a half (?possibly) and honestly I'm on the fence about her because of how her personality tends to swing but some of the things she's done that turned me off & problematic:

-I saw screenshots on tumblr (cannot find them now) of her on twitter writing the n-word w an -er 

she was complaining that her black friend got really offended and compared it to Hispanic stereotypes, this was in 2014 I believe

- the whole fucking figet spinner thing 🙄🙄🙄 so instead of y'know, realizing that fidget spinners are not toys but tools used by people w austism/learning disabilities she toke it to a whole new fucking level. Constant tweets about "can someone teach me to balance a fidget spinner on my ass? trying to impress my man". And the thing that really pissed me off was her posting on her insta story of her "fidgeting" and then proceeding to fall on the ground and flail w the caption "left my fidget spinner at home", cause mocking autisic people is so goddamn funny huh enya?

-on her insta story this year she posted a screenshot of her listening to the Black Eyed Peas song "Lets get Re****". I rlly wish I still had this screenshot but I deleted it and unfollowed her after that 

she's admitted on her insta lives and her tumblr (fakedeepthot.tumblr.com) that she presents herself as exaggerated & extra from her real self, if u watch her older videos she rlly comes off as a nice girl but shes definitely changed. Her content became half assed and her "public persona" changed into being arrogant, mean & "sexual". I'm also betting that she'll find this and either take shit on her twitter or make a video about it :/

Posted

Her making jokes about a fidget spinner does not mean she's making jokes about autistic people... They're not the only people who use fidget spinners.

I said "fidget spinners are not toys but tools used by people w austism/learning disabilities" 

and her making videos of herself "fidgeting" and then falling on the ground and flailing because she "left her fidget spinner at home" as a joke is very obviously mocking how people who use comfort devices and when deprived of those objects will get so overwhelmed that they starting have episodes/ panic attacks / anxiety attacks, etc. was wrong and ableist; done out of ignorance or not