• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Cecilia ちゃん

2971 posts in this topic

Posted

fucking yikes.

never, ever do this.

Opera_Snapshot_2018-04-20_184129_www.ins

its cringey but i really also just dont want her to be hurt and i hope her fiance/daddy/whatever actually genuinely cares for her and isnt just using her as an outlet for his kink

Posted

fucking yikes.

never, ever do this.

Opera_Snapshot_2018-04-20_184129_www.ins

its cringey but i really also just dont want her to be hurt and i hope her fiance/daddy/whatever actually genuinely cares for her and isnt just using her as an outlet for his kink

I want to flip a table out the window... Thats just gross imo. Normally I ain't about kinkshaming but this just rubs me so wrong...

Posted

There is so much wrong with the whole caption and picture... I don't even find something like that funny considering the implications of victims who have died in real life from abductions...maybe I have no sense of humor.. but every bit of that is one big NO for me. As much as I don't wish ill will on this girl....  the energy she puts out... the things she boastfully displays... she will be her own self-fulfilling prophecy. With artists like Melanie Martinez glorifying this lifestyle and those sick women on tumblr... girls like Cecilia don't surprise me in the slightest. It seems like one big game, so magical and there is nothing magical or cute about this kind of shit. But whatever... I can't stomach her....she is still the same and hellbent on her own self destruction.

Posted

She's so naive and sheltered, it's tragic. I know this is absolutely awful to say, but I think she actually needs to get herself into a bad situation with this guy to learn that you have to get to know someone in a relationship

Posted

Well she showed his face he looks old enough to he her dad 

Screenshot_20180421-180359.png

Posted

No comment....:alpacadone:

Posted

Jesus fucking christ, baby no what is you doing you're going to end up in said canyon good god

Posted

If splenda had a son, this boy is.

Posted

Oh my have y'all seen her ''political'' posts. She comes of as one of those cringy conservatives always nagging over scholarships and liberal ''lunacy''. And this is coming from a fairly right leaning person. 

Posted

Oh my have y'all seen her ''political'' posts. She comes of as one of those cringy conservatives always nagging over scholarships and liberal ''lunacy''. And this is coming from a fairly right leaning person. 

Caps?  Her account is private.

Posted

Caps?  Her account is private.

shit I never followed, some examples are already in the thread. Anyone follow her ? 

Posted

My friend tried to find a few of her political posts but doesn't overly want to go through 2k worth of captions but found a few obvious ones. Also, her and her "soul mate" agree that quitting twitch is a good idea, I agree if she gets a proper job and matures a bit. 

Of course, a few things makes someone good compared to all the shit things Trump is doing, oh yes /sarcasm.

Screenshot_2018-04-22-16-33-19-1.png

Screenshot_2018-04-22-16-22-31-1.png

Screenshot_2018-04-22-16-30-12-1.png

Screenshot_2018-04-22-16-23-46-1.png

Screenshot_2018-04-22-16-09-23-1.png

Screenshot_2018-04-22-16-09-03-1.png

Screenshot_2018-04-22-16-09-08-1.png

Posted (edited)

How come in some photos the guy looks 12?

Yet without the beauty feature he looks 40?

tRaIhu9.thumb.jpg.1864896ba1a738b31a58b3

I also can't keep up with how many photos this girl posts per day, it's actually ridiculous how much free time she has.

She also posted how she has decided "as a couple" that she won't be doing Twitch anymore because she can't make a living off of it, or something like that. I mean...good.

There is so much wrong with the whole caption and picture... I don't even find something like that funny considering the implications of victims who have died in real life from abductions...maybe I have no sense of humor.. but every bit of that is one big NO for me. As much as I don't wish ill will on this girl....  the energy she puts out... the things she boastfully displays... she will be her own self-fulfilling prophecy. With artists like Melanie Martinez glorifying this lifestyle and those sick women on tumblr... girls like Cecilia don't surprise me in the slightest. It seems like one big game, so magical and there is nothing magical or cute about this kind of shit. But whatever... I can't stomach her....she is still the same and hellbent on her own self destruction.

It's really not that you "dont have a sense of humour" it's like, not even a joke. Just poor taste.

As someone who was literally involved with men over 25 when i was under the age of 10 i really :^) oooooh this rubs me the wrong way. aint cute to be abused and end up with life long trauma and PTSD then watch people thing its "cute and edgy" to be into older men and be a "reverse pedophile" ouch

Edited by Ruruka

Posted

hmmm....it seems her instagram has either been deleted or renamed, because I'm getting a page not found error.

lol I kinda bet she realized her thread here has picked up again

Posted (edited)

IMG_20180422_235621_828.jpgjust a name change 

Edited by Uchi