• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Cecilia ちゃん

2971 posts in this topic

Posted

I only got halfway before I gave up cause hasn't she been taught how to write properly? New subject usually means new paragraph so walls of text doesn't occur. So much for being a "genius", she reminds me of Kenna in that regard...

Posted

Re: age, this is the back side of her book, which was published on Amazon February 2017, so I'm going to say she's probably 17 still.

Oh man. A 17 year old girl who is trying to attract creeps by talking about "kinks". That is really not okay. She needs professional help before she gets hurt. 

Posted (edited)

Yikes fiance IMG_20180417_190829_544.thumb.jpg.67aa92

Edited by Uchi

Posted

Is no one gonna comment after only a day it so she' engaged IMG_20180417_232600_673.thumb.jpg.a20486

Posted

Yikes fiance IMG_20180417_190829_544.thumb.jpg.67aa92

If IG is anything to go by, the relationship only startrd not long ago and yo get to this stage. I am guessing there is a reason for such quickness. Heck, i been witwith my partner officially for over a year (unofficial for two) but imo, marriage is something one shouldn't rush into...

Is no one gonna comment after only a day it so she' engaged IMG_20180417_232600_673.thumb.jpg.a20486

If thats the ring, isn't it on the wrong finger?

Posted

I got engaged pretty fast myself but like, this is creeping me out.

Especially if she's still 17. His instagram is private, she doesn't post any photos of his face...it's really making me believe that he's just a total creep, especially some of his newest comments. "Ringed and collared just how I like it" Dude? It's especially weird if they've rushed so fast into engagement if they are long distance and have only met a few times. Nothing against long distance, I've had quite a few good long distance relationships myself - but this just looks sketchy. Especially because it's quite obvious they got together via BDSM when she was possibly underaged. Ick.

"MY wittle girl"

Calm down, no one is trying to take her.

FB_IMG_1517712873887.thumb.jpg.a2b56bbe7

Also that new book that she wants about BDSM sounds terrible lol

If thats the ring, isn't it on the wrong finger?

She has another gold ring on her ring finger it confused me, too? She could just swap it with the engagement ring if she really wanted to, wearing it on the wrong finger just looks silly...

Posted

If this is the life she chooses for herself, who are we to try and stop her? She didn't listen to us then... she won't listen now. All we can do is see how this unfolds. :alpacadone:

Posted

Big yikes here...

I recall her saying that her mother was encouraging her to meet men irl, which itself is weird as fuck to me, especially since she's still underage. But I wonder what her mother thinks of the "engagement" (if that's actually what it is, idk) and of the DDLG thing. 

Posted

Big yikes here...

I recall her saying that her mother was encouraging her to meet men irl, which itself is weird as fuck to me, especially since she's still underage. But I wonder what her mother thinks of the "engagement" (if that's actually what it is, idk) and of the DDLG thing. 

That reminds me, her mother did say that (on Saturday apparently) and a day or so later she posts about being in a relationship and not long after that boom, collared and ringed.

This thread woke up like a week ago and look how quick this progressed.

Posted

kek.thumb.jpg.1e97a55ee98a42803ae09d6a9f

BIG KEK....was she not the one who wrote a gratuitous self harm scene in her terrible book (btw there's another one she's got on amazon that I haven't been able to stomach yet)....and the same one who used to pose with knives and shit?? lol

Posted

kek.thumb.jpg.1e97a55ee98a42803ae09d6a9f

BIG KEK....was she not the one who wrote a gratuitous self harm scene in her terrible book (btw there's another one she's got on amazon that I haven't been able to stomach yet)....and the same one who used to pose with knives and shit?? lol

Indeed she does

Screenshot_2018-04-19-16-27-10-1.thumb.p

This is also coming from someone who use to share what looks like cat scratches as self harming and faking a suicide.

Also, she is silly to think that her love will last forever. I mean, she is young and doesn't know exactly what she wants. Sure, it works for some people but not everyone. Then again, shes 18 and they all think they know everything.

Screenshot_2018-04-19-16-41-57-1.thumb.p

Posted

If I'm not mistaken, this is her first boyfriend. Silly girl, the only way a first relationship can truly thrive for forever is if both partners are mature enough to know what they want out of a relationship, the qualities they want in a partner, and they take the time to really know a person. Not to mention putting in the work to make a serious, long term relationship work out. I think she's a bit deluded as to what love is. It takes a lot of time in a relationship to build up to love, she's just in her infatuation stage right now. Young people can be so ridiculous

Posted

If I'm not mistaken, this is her first boyfriend. Silly girl, the only way a first relationship can truly thrive for forever is if both partners are mature enough to know what they want out of a relationship, the qualities they want in a partner, and they take the time to really know a person. Not to mention putting in the work to make a serious, long term relationship work out. I think she's a bit deluded as to what love is. It takes a lot of time in a relationship to build up to love, she's just in her infatuation stage right now. Young people can be so ridiculous

I so agree (will upvote when I can) but she believes that not even the gods will seperate them and I'm like "a lot of relationships feel like that, even with my first one, but once that honeymoon stage is over, you have to actually put effort in to make it work. Both peeps have to work it for it to work"

Then again, I am only on my second one and it works well cause we both know what we want and we thrive to make it work. I wonder how long it will take these two to realise that

Posted

caught up on this thread and got a headache now

this girl really has to be careful not to fall down very very hard soon

and also i pity everyone who truly believes her IG is full of photos of an actual human being

she must have so many issues if she edits herself into an alien/doll/baby, dates a daddy dom and writes books about self-harm and escaping into a fantasy world as an elf princess... just wow...

i only feel sadness about this but yeah in the end it are her choices and she's barely an adult herself now, but there is nothing to be done if this is what she wants

Posted (edited)

caught up on this thread and got a headache now

this girl really has to be careful not to fall down very very hard soon

and also i pity everyone who truly believes her IG is full of photos of an actual human being

she must have so many issues if she edits herself into an alien/doll/baby, dates a daddy dom and writes books about self-harm and escaping into a fantasy world as an elf princess... just wow...

i only feel sadness about this but yeah in the end it are her choices and she's barely an adult herself now, but there is nothing to be done if this is what she wants

Going to add this cause it probably adds to a fantasy she has, imo. I mean, I can understand what she is getting at and hoping to have but yea... I don't quite understand what she is getting at in the rant

Screenshot_2018-04-20-14-45-01-1.png

Screenshot_2018-04-20-14-45-42-1.thumb.p

Also, there's an A in jealous

Edited by Fukawa Toko