• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Cecilia ちゃん

2971 posts in this topic

Posted

That whole post sounds more like some twisted invitation than her venting. It's like she has some sick rape fetish. I remember ages ago... how a lot of us pleaded with her not to overshare where she lives, and all of her whereabouts and she scoffed at us and went on video rants in so many words thinking it was no big deal and even joked over the fact of someone being able to find her in the boonies. With her obsession with DDLG and some of the posts regarding it... she wants to be abused rather than actually cherished. I don't know if this stems from her being incredibly sheltered and lonely and she romanticizes these Melanie Martinez/Lana Del Rey fantasies in her head because she gets a sick thrill from it, but their music illustrates broken souls... nothing to glorify.

I know we can't armchair diagnose... but there is something very... very wrong with her... that vacant, disconnected look in her eyes and the things she is obsessed with are unhealthy. Kinks are one thing, but I don't think she really knows... what it is... she is getting herself involved into. But whatever... *shakes my head* I learned my lesson back then not to give too much of my opinion. Let her do her.

Posted

I know we can't armchair diagnose... but there is something very... very wrong with her... that vacant, disconnected look in her eyes and the things she is obsessed with are unhealthy. Kinks are one thing, but I don't think she really knows... what it is... she is getting herself involved into. But whatever... *shakes my head* I learned my lesson back then not to give too much of my opinion. Let her do her.

Often extreme kinks like that are indeed a sign of something very wrong in the person's life; learned that the hard way too...

There are specfic places where people can talk about such things. Places like therapy or special forums for said kinks that also have helplines and support groups. 

God forbid someone real young stumbles on this rant of hers and starts getting ideas. God forbid someone dangerous stumbles on this rant and tracks her down because its what says she wants. She can do her all she wants, but sometimes things are best left unsaid or saved for proper occassions. 

I really hope she considers seeing a therapist. Therapy would be the best place to talk about such things. We already have enough confusion with the word rape on Instagtam with all those Instagram comedians trying to make it funny. We don't need more. 

Posted

That um r word is not funny, no matter what anyone says. I would never wish that on my enemies. It's wrong and can ruin lives. I should know and being abused, it's not a life worth living, it's a terrible way to live.

I hate how people, like Cece, try to romanticise these things. It's not something worth having and people who do the romanticising will never understand the true dangers of it until it's too late...

Posted

Since it's been so long, how old is she really? Her ig says 18 but isn't she actually 16? Correct me if I'm wrong

Posted

I am in utter awe of how much she posts on instagram. By my count, she posted at least 75 times in ONE DAY. Like girl, I get it, we all selfie blast to get the best shot...but you're not supposed to post all of them?? Also over the course of one posting day, she seems to have changed outfits/looks at least twice, so I'm not sure if she just concentrates all the posting from several days, or if she's actually changing that much...

Posted

If she is 16-17 sure fucking hope her "daddy" is underaged, too (which I never thought i'd be saying)

Because this already screams "im a fucking creep who likes taking advantage of young girls". Might be looking into it too much since I know how shady the DDLG community is, though. But I don't like it.:alpacabored:

Opera_Snapshot_2018-04-16_204758_www.ins

Posted

I am in utter awe of how much she posts on instagram. By my count, she posted at least 75 times in ONE DAY. Like girl, I get it, we all selfie blast to get the best shot...but you're not supposed to post all of them?? Also over the course of one posting day, she seems to have changed outfits/looks at least twice, so I'm not sure if she just concentrates all the posting from several days, or if she's actually changing that much...

One of my friends who use to follow her reported her for span or said they would but hey, at least she ditched the knife selfies

Posted (edited)

She has posted some really nice photos of herself without makeup. I wish she would stop wearing the wretched doll makeup. You would think that in 2 years she would improve with her makeup skills, she's just not good at it and reminds me of a young child who got into her mother's makeup for the first time. It's cool that she's being creative with music, but she needs to quit with the ddlg songs. I feel like if she actually had the drive to improve herself, she could really go a long way.

Also, do you think she remembers this thread at all?

Edited by Cordelia

Posted

Since it's been so long, how old is she really? Her ig says 18 but isn't she actually 16? Correct me if I'm wrong

at the start of this thread she was 14 so it would make her 17 but we dont know her birthday so she could have turned 18 by now

Posted

51PF8fOx-AL.jpg

Re: age, this is the back side of her book, which was published on Amazon February 2017, so I'm going to say she's probably 17 still.

Also lol at the blurb. I kinda want to read it for shiggles, but I also don't want to pay $7 for a paperback version.

Posted

51PF8fOx-AL.jpg

Re: age, this is the back side of her book, which was published on Amazon February 2017, so I'm going to say she's probably 17 still.

Also lol at the blurb. I kinda want to read it for shiggles, but I also don't want to pay $7 for a paperback version.

I feel the same about reading it lol and I like the whole "take control of your life" comment when she can't even do that herself...

Posted

Okay friends, there is a look inside for her book on Amazon...and I am cackling.

I have a D in language arts even though I am an author and it's all due to that boring book we are reading. To Kill a Mocking Bird. (sic.)

Trigger warning for anyone thinking about having a laugh: she very quickly goes into a self harm scene, and it is predictably problematic.

Read at your own risk.

Posted

Why does she post so many selfies a day? How vain is she? :alpacadone:

Posted

Okay friends, there is a look inside for her book on Amazon...and I am cackling.

Trigger warning for anyone thinking about having a laugh: she very quickly goes into a self harm scene, and it is predictably problematic.

Read at your own risk.

It doesnt work for me =(

Half of her posts are problamatic

Posted

It doesnt work for me =(

Half of her posts are problamatic

idk if it's location limited...might only be available in the us?? anyway, I gotchu:

spoilered for self harm

Untitled1.thumb.png.9cb384c271d0bbee5b502.thumb.png.495c1429433f09c9a15004ea6afc3.thumb.png.d729a5f0090dca8d93820c1f00274.thumb.png.3f64e1cf45ff8bf4c77b85381ea15.thumb.png.984fd33a9ad21a112c0e4ef80b6e

please note: the 3 page long paragraph (ugh)