• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

DigitalxDoll

190 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by ---

Posted

What is wrong with het waist? She did a really bad shoop here. It looks like fat piling over. Screenshot_20181118-091421_Instagram.thu

And she made on thing clear!!

Screenshot_20181118-091633_Instagram.thuguess she doesn't have a boyfriend anymore.

Posted

What is wrong with het waist? She did a really bad shoop here. It looks like fat piling over. Screenshot_20181118-091421_Instagram.thu

Girl what the heck, you can even see where her real ribcage goes. This is so bad it's almost funny, looks like all of her fat is stored on her chest lol 

PicsArt_11-19-02.23.13.jpg

Posted

lorrd.thumb.png.34e80ed68fdcdf24e78fe8aa

Her work has reached troll level

Posted

She put out a story yesterday basically slutting herself for likes. 

She went private when I checked this morning.

Screenshot_20181128-231805_Instagram.jpg

Posted

I was curious as to what her face may look like in real life so I decided to get one her most drastically edited photos and try to undo her alien enhancements. Keep in mind I’m only using PicsArt so I did my best on my phone! 

This is the photo I decided to use:

6F5A8656-02E2-4BC8-A211-9C3BAF7201CF.thu

this is the end result:

73FCAFA0-3280-4F54-8C3C-68A0E2D2C907.thu

It’s obviously not going to be spot on but I myself are part German so I’m familiar with certain features. Still doesn’t look as nature as I’d like though. 

I have a theory that she used an app like snow to enhance her features as well. Many people use photoshop as a broad term and I’m not sure she uses photoshop as it is very expensive. That being said, she may have it but not constantly use it as it can be a hassle to export and import photos all the time.

If you’re familiar with snow you’ll know that there are settings to thin your nose bridge, enlarge eyes, point chin... etc. So I decided to put this image through snow and add all those settings to see if it would come back to the original. 

And it was close:

2C93586E-042A-4522-8234-CFA1620E4E9D.thu

this proves nothing really, put she may be using snow sometimes or an app similar. She may even be using PicsArt. 

Posted

^there are unedited pictures of her in this thread if you're curious

Posted

^there are unedited pictures of her in this thread if you're curious

I realize, I’d wanted to do this on my own whim but I guess know we can see whether she even uses photoshop or not and how much she edits

Posted

doesn't have a boyfriend anymore.

Hi, cuties please keep my boyfriend out of my thread. If he was mentioned anywhere else in the thread please remove that. I will report it to the moderators otherwise. He is an innocent bystander who has nothing to do with any of this and doesn't deserve to be dragged into this mess simply because he is someone to me. Thank you for your understanding. 

Posted (edited)

Well, that was a reaction of someone trying to rebump a dying thread.

Edited by blackcat