• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

DigitalxDoll

190 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20180926-123025_Instagram.thu

What a bitch. Not Really Nice towards her vegetarien/vegan/etc followers. 

Edit. She also commented on the photo. Maybe she got hacked again..?

Screenshot_20180926-123541_Instagram.thu

Edited by Whiskas

Posted

Sorry for dubble post but not hacked. She is so immature I can't believe it. 

Screenshot_20180926-153615_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20180926-153620_Instagram.thu

Posted

I can hear the sounds of cute fluffy baby chicks wings  slowly clapping their feathers together to this amazing real life photoshop princess  activists.

Posted

Screenshot_20180926-153615_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20180926-153620_Instagram.thu

Okay whoever thinks tiny text is cute needs to realize it's not that cute when you can't actually read what is written. 

But does she not realize most meat is from adult animals? Not babies? 

Posted

This is only about "people refusing to accept what they are eating". Girl forgot vegetarians & vegans exist. Not to mention her attitude. Like, does she think she is better than anybody else 'cause she "knows what she eats"? Please.

Posted

This is only about "people refusing to accept what they are eating". Girl forgot vegetarians & vegans exist. Not to mention her attitude. Like, does she think she is better than anybody else 'cause she "knows what she eats"? Please.

This girl can find any pretext to create a pseudo drama, that she will multiply by 50 the reality of the intensity of the drama she create herself, and she is going to make a statement like "I am so fucking above you all cause I am complety true to myself because I had and still have a hardest life in thz whole wolrd and everybody should have pity of me, while I shoop my whole weight, ethnicity, and even reality and calling myself tallented because my shoop isn't bad you just don't know the art of photoshop and uzzlang bitch"Like

damn I knew a girl like that, I ciuldn't stand her and I swear at the end I wanted to slap her to see if her stupidity and crap would go out.

Posted (edited)

agreed. to bad she already pulled the i'm-feeling-ugly-without-editing excuse

also i only now noticed this and i'm yelling

wa.thumb.png.af4fbdd86bb24fb8a640790070f

wa2.thumb.png.1cb86c61a27395ef5331422ff1

I refuse to believe that what she posts takes her "days"

It just looks like she abused SNOW app or something similar and called it a day (while occasionally changing the background.) 

Most people could do exactly what she does with Snow and Ibis Paint. 

Edited by HeyHaHowYaDoin
And it wouldn't take them "days" to do.

Posted

I refuse to believe that what she posts takes her "days"

Days on Jupiter are about 9 hours. Maybe she comes from there... :haiplz:

Posted

This doesn't even have any to do with the previous story??? Like ok you like meat and know where it comes from, but calling a cow a burger is still really cruel and disrespectful??? Imo I can understand ur ok with eating meat bc that's how most of us are raised but gloating in their suffering is despicable

Posted

I also don't get it. Why take the time to respond to a week old photo from some company who is proud to show of their cows. The account was really cute. What is she trying to prove here.

Posted

I kind of see a pattern behind her posts. She does something questionable then exposes herself and then says she only did it to teach others a lesson. And turns it into big drama too. I think she does it on purpose by now since she has the kind of attitude that she thinks whatever she does is super important (e.g. her 'great art of editing'). Examples of what I think matches the pattern:

- She edits herself badly, once exposed for being fake she quickly exposes herself, says it was all just for art and also tries to pull anyone else who edits under the bus.

- She edits herself into another race, but once asked about it, she turns the tables around and makes it seem that everyone else who assumed her race is actually racist.

- She calls a lamb a burger, once being confronted with that being an ugly move, she makes it seem as if she is the only educated one who realises what's ending on her plate.

- She does weird photos of her wheelchair for the  ~aesthetics~, but once asked about it being weird, she makes it seem like she is the only (temporary) disabled person on earth.

It's so weird how she uses everything to turn it into a 'i'm the good one and you are all bad' situation

Posted

It's so weird how she uses everything to turn it into a 'i'm the good one and you are all bad' situation

It is not just weird, it is also really annoying. Guess she needs to feel superior to enjoy her life and does not know how to handle criticism. How low her self-esteem must be? I would feel kind of sorry for her, if her stories and attitude were not so cringey.

Posted (edited)

Her "disability" in my mind:

28e2e0c02a81c64ab4e4c70a388f1d5c.thumb.j

80bc990d1f6710d127dce431765427fe.thumb.j

Edited by roska
Yeah, I know I'm late to this party

Posted (edited)

She moved accounts, again! Girl is so indecisive.

Screenshot_20181116-160630_Instagram.thu

And oh yeah: cringe. 

20181116_160658.thumb.jpg.de2026124f4edb

And she a bitch. Instead of answering it normal.20181116_161001.thumb.jpg.52271231f77f21

Edited by Whiskas

Posted

screams.thumb.PNG.82e017e51e52d5f41405a9

This is creepy.