• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

mikan.mandarin

2569 posts in this topic

Posted

Page 87 someone quoted the post and the name is not deleted. 

Damage is done but here is what I think anyways.

Im all for gossip but I think its a bit too far for people to throw out information about her that could potentially damage her reputation in some way or another especially the fact she has came on here and posted and taken the situation very well which I admire. She hasnt done anything particularly bad unlike other deceptive snowflakes, which for that reason keeping evidence to dispute their bs or hypocrisy makes perfect sense for example *ahem*kenna*cough*.... What reason do you think its okay to leave information that she clearly is not comfortable with and leaves no benefit to anyone? She hasnt harmed anyone in regards to her past and I dont think she deserves this. 

But lying about money I agree with I was disappointed about her being deceptive in that sense. But still she has come here and cleared things up so there isnt any reason for the stuff to stay on here. Thats my opinion.

Posted

i am just going to comment on this topic one last time. she wasnt shamed and most people respected whatever she did. However, victimising her and making users look like bullies isnt right. We werent the ones who made her choose this path and we didnt even shame anyone; attacking one another wont make it any better, because nobody is at fault imho. Her name is also a given name to hundreds of girls on facebook and the internet. the information was easily found on the internet, not much digging was needed. 

Also, she should be held accountable for giving two narrative, mentioning her mum on a gossip forum is lowkey calculating. In her assumption video she refuted the one where they called her hating her mum, yet she brought it up as a sympathy gaining tool. 

If her mother really and deeply hated her , she wouldnt allow her bank statement to be the means to make her daughter travel (mostly she would not even give two shits about it), she also wouldnt help with the tuition fees which doesnt fall under the feeble amount of cash. In her apartment tour , the food in her fridge were sent by her 'hateful mother' and it was everything she liked. It is unfair to use a forum to drag and throw your mum under the bus where she cant find (presumably because her mum is too busy to even get on the internet let alone search for her daughter's name). 

It is as disappointing to being fed the narrative and accepting it blindly for the truth

i dont think any of us are bullying anyone here? we're just asking the mods to remove two photos because its not really tea worthy since she didnt make any money off it and therefore didnt lie about anything. we arent saying anyones shaming either or saying its anyones fault. but i just think removing the post because its threatening her education is a decent thing to do and others agree.

Posted

If people are mad about the info here then, you must not know about what happened in the katieaegi thread which is way more intense than this. I never saw anyone in that thread talk about taking it down because it was online and someone found it? But because it's Mikan, she gets a free pass and we must take it down because the info isn't "tea". There are pages of threads that literally talk about how Kenna eats pancakes all the time. 

I  think some people still put certain online personalities on a pedestal. I see other personalities do the same thing she does but she still gets a free pass. I think it's hypocritical for people to suddenly care so much about what's happening in a snowflakes life but still go in other threads and shit on them for doing the same thing.  

we don’t all follow the same threads 

Posted

we don’t all follow the same threads 

Exactly, that's why I said it for the people who don't know. 

Posted (edited)

How about we leave it on the thread but just move on and discuss other things already. I don’t like the idea of removing it because this is a gossip forum and she chose to leave that online. I don’t see why everyone is suddenly trying to take it down just because mikan is nice and handled it well? 

Let’s just stop talking about it and move on to other topics. 

Also, family situations are complicated and I don’t think we can make any real conclusions about her relationship with her mom. Obviously we are free to criticize and guess based on what she puts online, of course. 

Edited by Granola

Posted (edited)

Also, she should be held accountable for giving two narrative, mentioning her mum on a gossip forum is lowkey calculating. In her assumption video she refuted the one where they called her hating her mum, yet she brought it up as a sympathy gaining tool. 

If her mother really and deeply hated her , she wouldnt allow her bank statement to be the means to make her daughter travel (mostly she would not even give two shits about it), she also wouldnt help with the tuition fees which doesnt fall under the feeble amount of cash. In her apartment tour , the food in her fridge were sent by her 'hateful mother' and it was everything she liked. It is unfair to use a forum to drag and throw your mum under the bus where she cant find (presumably because her mum is too busy to even get on the internet let alone search for her daughter's name). 

Not WK-ing Mikan and I'm not really her fan, but let's not judge someone else's relationships with their parents so quickly and easily. Those bonds can be and often are insanely complicated, and a mother very much can be abusive, shitty or neglectful and still very invested in her child, going as far as googling her child etc. Of course we do not know if that is true, and we do not know what her mother really is like, we only have Mikan's word, but assuming it's impossible to have a mother give money or food even when tensions are high is perhaps a bit ignorant. Families are different, and understanding the inner workings of someone else's is not to be judged by a couple of posts on an online forum. If Mikan has to walk on eggshells to keep her fragile relationship with her mom from exploding, then that is a possibility I can believe potentially.

That aside, I absolutely support critically thinking of everything, especially something that's coming from a snowflake with 93 pages on this forum. I just don't wanna assume either way.

Edited by Tsunami
typo

Posted (edited)

Omg, I do actually believe that might be her!!

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.7c70365f867ed9d62 

This body looks like exactly like hers: skinny, tanned and petite.

But mainly, this is the first clue: 

Screenshot_4.thumb.png.f687327cf80a56e93

I recognize these flower patterned bed covers, they look like the same ones. 

For the second clue, the collarspace profile uses an old email address. If you search the same email on Google, you get a storeenvy profile. All the clothes she has collected and bought look exactly like the type of stuff she wears and used to wear (Harajuku, kawaii fashion, etc).

And then for the third clue: the collarspace profile states that she is a "Bisexual Female Dominant". Here is an earlier Facebook post from March 2017:

Screenshot_6.thumb.png.c87e5c5120ee1d8f6

I don't think Mikan has ever talked about her sexuality, but she's currently dating a man and has called herself a homosexual before, so I believe she is in fact a bisexual.

In addition to this, the fourth and main clue is if I reverse imaged this selfie she uploaded onto collarspace:

Screenshot_5.thumb.png.55ba1561eb8c7753d

And with this picture, I found this profile on a language website called Lang-8:

Screenshot_22.thumb.png.260d80837d857353

Here is one of her journal entries:

Screenshot_24.thumb.png.1927bee3312c145a

Anyway, regarding this discovery, I'm very disappointed in that she purposely hid and never real the fact that she done sex work since the age of 18 and instead played into the "hard working girl" persona to fool everyone on how she looked after herself and saved up to go Japan. Her collarspace profile says it all: "For God's sake, if you're not willing to pay me, I don't care about your opinion of me or what I do, at all."

I think earlier on this thread, there was another language app profile people discovered, and it was found in the comments that most of her "students" looked like older men, so it's very possible that she continued to do sex work to get money while Japan... maybe Hirokazu is also a customer like that?

Edit 1: The storeenvy profile has her profile on Woking, Surrey, UK. And if you google search her real name, a website that is a citizen registrarconfirms that that there is in fact a citizen by the name of Vina _____ who lived in Woking circa 2016.

Following this, I then Googled searched her real name + Woking and got this as a result:

nose1.thumb.png.99b5d26f1ee860de4cff4317

nose2.thumb.png.75b94be189f402a81ee69298

No doubt this is her 100%.

Edit 2: Also, I am pretty sure that this exact pink wall and the bed frame is hers because she uploaded her first video in her UK bedroom, but she took the video down? Anyway, I got an old screenshot from the deleted video:

Screenshot_40.thumb.png.38fccbb36d4cef71

Screenshot_2018-08-17-05-02-45.thumb.png

Thank you soo much for taking the time to analyse the evidence!!

Edited by missconspiracy101

Posted

I stopped reporting posts after mod said to, but after the post about how we are supposed to use the report function more, I'll admit I'm a tad confused.

Just to clear this up: Before we made the announcement about using reports more, we got maybe 5 reports a week. Compare that the the amount of constant infighting, arguments, disagreements, off-topic posting, etc. and you'll see that it's not nearly enough to help us stay up to date on current issues unless we read every single post in the forum. We need the reports as a way for users to reach us quickly and effectively rather than battling things out in the thread. However, as I said before, it's still up to us to make the actual decision. 

Posted

if it makes me uncomfortable to see the pictures i can only imagine how mikan feels. i know that “everything thats on the internet stays forever” but damn, i feel bad. i really hope the pictures get removed, no one should have their intimate photos going around the net. 

Posted

I think we should respect her decision of not showing her surname since it's so unique, so maybe it's not a good idea to show her email again.