• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

mikan.mandarin

2298 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

uh... what? 

You havent nnoticed most young weeaboos who go to Japan end up in Visa marriages or sex work? Its not easy to just up and move to another country but these girls are desperate and will do anything to live out their delusional fantasies other than work hard for it.

Edited by Bambicake

Posted

You havent nnoticed most young weeaboos who go to Japan end up in Visa marriages or sex work? Its not easy to just up and move to another country but these girls are desperate and will do anything to live out their delusional fantasies other than work hard for it.

What does this have to do with the topic? Did you even read Mikans response?

Posted

What does this have to do with the topic? Did you even read Mikans response?

I read it but she pretty much summed up what I said..."I was desperate and didn't want to work". And let's be real, despite what she says shes probably  still doing some form of sex work or using some guy as a free meal ticket. From what I've seen girls into this kind of stuff can't be trusted(weebystuff,cosplaying, popular online), they all act like cutesy virgins but are low key thots.

Posted (edited)

Most weeaboo girls end up in sex work because most of them have 3 defining traits..an insatiable need for attention, desperate for Male validation and materialistic. I'd be more shocked if a girl like her hadn't thotted out at least once.

shes probably still doing some form of sex work or using some guy as a free meal ticket. From what I've seen girls into this kind of stuff can't be trusted(weebystuff,cosplaying, popular online), they all act like cutesy virgins but are low key thots.

Look, this is a gossip forum and people can be nitpicky but you are full on being mean, ignorant and slut shaming Mikan and other girls with online presence, same style etc.

Please have some empathy and try not to think in such a black and white way.

Edited by AnnaBaggins

Posted (edited)

Look, this is a gossip forum, and people can be nitpicky but you are full on being mean, ignorant and slut shaming Mikan and her girls with online presence, same style etc.

Please have some empathy and try not to think in such a black and white way.

I dont need to have sympathy for some spoiled weeb. People shouldnt do things if they're scared of their dirt coming out. And I'm bored of girls in this subculture trying to play it off like they're ugu virgins  then act totally oblivious when the truth comes out.

Edited by Bambicake

Posted

uh... what? 

Good old misogyny

Posted (edited)

Good old misogyny

modern  feminism tells women by pretty much giving old men ownership of their  body and depending on men for money that it is "empowering" to them, when in reality that is the thing women have been trying to break free of for centuries. Sex working shouldn't be seen as empowering or good, it should be on the same level as someone working at McDonald's or cleaning toilets. People who do sex work should be seen as low tier/uneducated just like someone who works at taco bell not a independent empowerment queen.

Edited by Bambicake

Posted

Stop reporting posts with screenshots from her profile or old information, we're not going to erase her online footprint for her. This is still a gossip board and won't be censored because she regrets a decision she made as an adult. Her name has already been removed, anything else is her own responsibility. 

why so cruel?

we all make mistakes why u gotta be so bitter and dig it all up? Nothing better to do 9_9

Posted (edited)

morden feminism tells women by pretty much giving old men ownership of their  body and depending on men for money that it is "empowering" to them, when in reality that is the thing women have been trying to break free of for centuries. Sex working shouldn't be seen as empowering or good, it should be on the same level as someone working at McDonald's or cleaning toilets. People who do sex work should be seen as low tier/uneducated just like someone who works at taco bell not a independent empowerment queen.

So working at a fast food chain is a subpar job for uneducated folks? Really? I work a fast food job...but only for extra cash while I’m completing my LAW DEGREE. Check yourself.

All your posts are an attempt to slut shame Mikan and Venus...

Bit of a reach, honey.

Edited by Cyrillic

Posted (edited)

So working at a fast food chain is a subpar job for uneducated folks? Really? I work a fast food job...but only for extra cash while I’m completing my LAW DEGREE. Check yourself.

All your posts are an attempt to slut shame Mikan and Venus...

Bit of a reach, honey.

you're working at McDonald's while you work on getting into a higher career. You won't stay at McDonald's forever because you know it is a low tier job, hun. No one strives to work at McDonald's and no one should strive to be a cam girl etc

Edited by Bambicake

Posted

This is not a thread about the ethics of sex work, please move on. We're only talking about the specific case of Mikan's sex work, not the general politics around it.

Posted

Why someone even brought this up? How rude u gotta be?

Posted

Why someone even brought this up? How rude u gotta be?

You know this is a gossip forum right