• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

mikan.mandarin

1122 posts in this topic

Posted

I dunno why she can’t pick up a magazine and try to copy the styles they offer. I do it all the time.

Posted

Honestly Mikan would look so cute dressed like those girls in daydreamcarnival’s post, I get that it’s her style and preference but getting rid of all the overly clashing things and limiting the accessories would still make her look cute but less childish (as in, not dressed like a 12 year old who just discovered anime), some of her outfits actually have the potential, but then she adds something ugly :alpacabored: I wonder if she would keep the same exact style if she moved out of japan... 

Posted

Petition to burn the fluffy white clips. 🔥

Posted

Honestly Mikan would look so cute dressed like those girls in daydreamcarnival’s post, I get that it’s her style and preference but getting rid of all the overly clashing things and limiting the accessories would still make her look cute but less childish (as in, not dressed like a 12 year old who just discovered anime), some of her outfits actually have the potential, but then she adds something ugly :alpacabored: I wonder if she would keep the same exact style if she moved out of japan... 

She dresses how I dress when I go to an Anime convention ><

Posted

Lol has she been reading here? She posted this and I think she looks really pretty here? The outfit is girly but not her usual OTT style and I like her hair here. 

Screenshot_20190118-073955_Instagram.jpg

This is actually so cute on her and everything meshes together so well (maybe because it's a pre-coordinated set lol)!! Cute and girly without being ridiculous. Mikan if you're reading this you've found a style thats cute AND works for you :alpacacrush:

Posted

Lol has she been reading here? She posted this and I think she looks really pretty here? The outfit is girly but not her usual OTT style and I like her hair here. 

Considering she bought the outfit from one of the shops that was mentioned by name in the previous page, I would say that there's a big chance she took the advice offered. 

Posted

i hope she sees how cute this is, it suits her....plus, that hair length looks good on her....looks rly cute and well put together without looking like an outfit for a child, love it tbh! 

Posted

i like this outfit and I like her hair, I’m not huge on that matching top thing but it looks ok

Posted (edited)

Going off what berryrosa mentioned...

Has there even been much drama beyond the editing and the nose job that should have been done better? (I kinda blame the doc on that one? Idk. Maybe if you get them too young they won't let you change your nose too much?) She seems generally very sweet. I know her viewers helped her pay fees for moving apartments when she got creeped on by that guy but I don't think that was anything too snowflakey. Not coordinating looks well isn't a snowflake thing, that's just a personal style thing. Not everyone's gonna like it. (But tbh I have been happy to see the more "mature" items she's been given recently)

Edited by pilea
Context

Posted

This is pretty random but I saw this comment under belle delphine post

Screenshot_20190121-034257_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Going off what berryrosa mentioned...

Has there even been much drama beyond the editing and the nose job that should have been done better? (I kinda blame the doc on that one? Idk. Maybe if you get them too young they won't let you change your nose too much?) She seems generally very sweet. I know her viewers helped her pay fees for moving apartments when she got creeped on by that guy but I don't think that was anything too snowflakey. Not coordinating looks well isn't a snowflake thing, that's just a personal style thing. Not everyone's gonna like it. (But tbh I have been happy to see the more "mature" items she's been given recently)

She's been plenty snowflakey in the past.  You just have to go through this thread to see the screenshots of her acting very similar to Kenny.

And then of course there is the e-begging (she literally posted her real Paypal) and $20 instagram shoutouts. Just because she is not overt as Kenka doen't mean she isn't still a flake.

Posted (edited)

She's been plenty snowflakey in the past.  You just have to go through this thread to see the screenshots of her acting very similar to Kenny.

And then of course there is the e-begging (she literally posted her real Paypal) and $20 instagram shoutouts. Just because she is not overt as Kenka doen't mean she isn't still a flake.

Ah thank you, i shall go read. I kinda just clicked through her pages randomly and didnt see much beyond messy outfits and face comparison shots. 

Edited by pilea
Yeah I happened to click on only pages about other things somehow when skimming the thread for her info. All caught up now. Thanks again for summing it up!

Posted

the girls shown: fashion dress 
mikan mandarin: fetish dress