• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

mikan.mandarin

1115 posts in this topic

Posted

Just to clarify-she isn’t trans, right? Because I have actually found myself wondering that.

Posted

Just to clarify-she isn’t trans, right? Because I have actually found myself wondering that.

no she is not! She was born a cis-woman.... I'm curious why you thought she was trans?

Posted

no she is not! She was born a cis-woman.... I'm curious why you thought she was trans?

Just wanted to make sure! Nothing wrong with being trans.

Idk there have been a few photos and videos where she just looked like she might be. Something about her bone structure/facial features/neck just made me feel like it could be a possibility, but her voice doesn’t have the typical trans sound to it so I had doubts. Thanks!

Posted (edited)

I'm confused... because she looks like super feminine to me?

Idk, I personally have never once wondered if she was trans but even if I did, I'd still consider it incredibly rude to ask someone something so personal online if they have never mentioned it at all.

Cis women with masculine features might feel worse about their looks if asked this and trans women can be painfully reminded that they don't aesthetically "fit" society's mold with this question. It's like asking someone if they're gay just because they talk with a lisp or asking a heavier woman if she's pregnant. 

Edited by toodles

Posted (edited)

Idk, I personally have never once wondered if she was trans but even if I did, I'd still consider it incredibly rude to ask someone something so personal online if they have never mentioned it at all.

Cis women with masculine features might feel worse about their looks if asked this and trans women can be painfully reminded that they don't aesthetically "fit" society's mold with this question. It's like asking someone if they're gay just because they talk with a lisp or asking a heavier woman if she's pregnant. It's just fuckin' rude and none of your business.

im sorry but how is this rude when we all comment "oof that nose job"? Isnt that too painfully reminding her "how she doesn't aesthetically "fit" society's mold?" (Even worse tbh cus we're highlighg how her nose job IS actually kinda bad) 

i mean this is a gossip forum after all, technically nothing we discussed here is our business haha (unless she idk scammed you or something)

i actually sort of see where @pastelpotions is coming from thou 🤔🤔

Edited by Beanbeazxc

Posted

Cis women with masculine features might feel worse about their looks if asked this and trans women can be painfully reminded that they don't aesthetically "fit" society's mold with this question. It's like asking someone if they're gay just because they talk with a lisp or asking a heavier woman if she's pregnant. It's just fuckin' rude and none of your business.

Um...not to sound annoying, but I have a lisp and I have never had my sexuality questioned because of it. I hope this isn't too off topic, but what would be the correlation between homosexuality and a speech impediment? :alpacaconfused:

Posted (edited)

im sorry but how is this rude when we all comment "oof that nose job"? Isnt that too painfully reminding her "how she doesn't aesthetically "fit" society's mold?" (Even worse tbh cus we're highlighg how her nose job IS actually kinda bad) 

i mean this is a gossip forum after all, technically nothing we discussed here is our business haha (unless she idk scammed you or something)

i actually sort of see where @pastelpotions is coming from thou 🤔🤔

one thing is saying your nose is botched, another is saying you look like you were born a man because you don’t have features that society says women should typically have, I see what you mean and yes both are rude but a nose is just one feature and you can hide it in some way at least in pictures if you want to.

I can tell pastelpotions (or anyone else here) wasn’t asking with malicious intent but even though it can look like an innocent question you shouldn’t downplay how offensive it can be for a person to hear that, and yes I’m aware we’re on a gossip site :alpacabored:  but there are different degrees of how offensive something can be

Edited by PlanetVenus
Rewording

Posted (edited)

Um...not to sound annoying, but I have a lisp and I have never had my sexuality questioned because of it. I hope this isn't too off topic, but what would be the correlation between homosexuality and a speech impediment? :alpacaconfused:

It was a common thing for boys in my middle and high schools if they had a slight lisp or a higher pitched voice. Not saying this is an indication or something I agree with at all, that's why I grouped it with other rude assumptions and questions. The "gay voice" is a very real stereotype you can look up but that's super off topic.

If you want to wonder something on a gossip site, go for it (obviously, i'm here too). I just think there's a big difference between speculating that and asking someone on their public media pages if they were born with a different gender. Not trying to derail and I probably came off as a bit too hostile, just seems to me the original comment on her page was uncalled for.

Edited by toodles

Posted

Okay so the only reason to why I brought that up, was because she made it into such a big deal on her story. I personally don’t think she looks trans, and quite frankly I don’t understand why you would ask someone that either. 

My only issue with this part is why she made it into a huge deal. You know you can simply answer ”no” and then let it be, or just even ignore the question if it bothers you so much. People thinking she is trans clearly bothered her enough to put it in her story. I’ve seen people ask her if she is japanese and she happily responds to them without making it into a huge deal.

I also suspected that she brought her ethnicity into it for woke points but I can’t tell.

Posted

For the record, here are some unseen pictures of her taken by photographers:

I attempted to arranged them from most recent to older.

Japan era:

Screenshot_2019-01-09-14-41-33-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2019-01-09-14-42-12-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2019-01-09-14-42-28-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2019-01-09-14-45-04-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2019-01-09-14-44-26-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2019-01-09-14-45-19-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2019-01-09-14-45-25-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2019-01-09-14-45-30-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2019-01-09-14-45-35-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2019-01-09-14-45-40-1.thumb.p

UK era:

Screenshot_2019-01-09-14-47-56-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2019-01-09-14-48-05-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2019-01-09-14-48-18-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2019-01-09-14-48-35-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2019-01-09-14-48-40-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2019-01-09-14-48-50-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2019-01-09-14-48-56-1.thumb.p

Posted

honestly this is a much better look for her than the cutesy wannabe japanese one, it suits her a lot more

Was just about to say this. She has such a skinny frame that whenever she wears her ruffly clothes she literally looks like a child, in a bad way. TBH she'd suit a cool, elegant look like in the pictures above the most, because she has such angular features. She  really does have more masculine features than feminine ones, so when she does her super feminine makeup style, it ends up looking really off. Although she's free to wear whatever style she wants, I wish she'd ditch her current style, it's soooo tacky. 

Posted

This is exactly what I meant! She doesn’t look so much like an adult male as she does a young boy. It’s hard to describe but you did a good job hitting the points that made me wonder. She just reminds me of Jazz the middle eastern (I think?)  trans girl. She has a show on TLC.

If she truly isn’t trans she really needs to lose the bangs, pigtails, and facial expression where she turns her lip up (to make it look smaller I think) because looking at those other non-kawaii photos of her/ones where she isn’t sporting those things she looks much less trans imo. That or cut her hair short above her jaw again-that was such a cute look. The length and style her hair is now draws so much attention to just how creepily long her neck is/those young boy physical traits.

Posted (edited)

del

Edited by Beanbeazxc
Sorry formatting gone crazy on mobile