• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

mikan.mandarin

2306 posts in this topic

Posted

Ngl, this doesn't surprise me mainly because Mikan gives off super Kenna-ish snowflake vibes. 

Birds of a feather flock together🦂 now that they will both be weebs in Japan together they will find even more in common I’m sure. I really wish such people would stop coming to Japan. Can’t they move to a place where they don’t fetishize the locals?

Posted

I know who Kenna is but I don’t follow her on any social media except YouTube and I’m lowkey interested in this new development because let’s be real, the gossip on most of these threads have been extremely boring lately. 

Posted

W-Well I'm not 100% positive that it's the same girl :< and I haven't really found the other girl's facebook again so I really cant confirm it now. But the Vina from that website she was actually very nice and kinda popular. She always held a lot of giveaways and stuff but she always seemed like... fake nice if that makes sense? You know the people whose only nice to get people to like them lol She was always nice to me though but eh I wasn't that close to her, but i did have her added on FB and she was popular on other websites too since she had a lot of friends added. Then she quit that fb and made a private one with only a select few people added (I wasn't one of them) and that private fb is the one I found before but now it's gone so :')

hihi just gunna log in to say that I was 100% correct on my assumption that they were the same girl because she confirmed it for me and said  it was her lol. lmao it was driving me insane that I couldn't find this account but I asked her and she said yeah she did go on said site and she said she even remembered me so. 

Posted

I don’t know a lot about her other than the generals, but her photoshopping her nose makes me a little sad. There’s so much pressure on having plastic surgery for your nose if it is not the perfect button style, especially in Asia- I struggle with it too, so I can kind of understand why she does it. Especially once you get more followers, there must be a lot of self doubt and wanting to look pretty and appealing in pictures, so we photoshop... But by doing that, the cycle repeats itself  and others will think “All of my favourite idols have small noses... I should have surgery or photoshop myself too...” 

Be proud of yourself for how you look! We are people, not dolls, right? Maybe one day she will feel the same. 

Posted

Birds of a feather flock together🦂 now that they will both be weebs in Japan together they will find even more in common I’m sure. I really wish such people would stop coming to Japan. Can’t they move to a place where they don’t fetishize the locals?

OT but i remember seeing mikan being quite good friends with one quite good looking homosexual Japanese guy on instagram doing lookbooks together and I can see already see Kenna feteshizing the sh** out of him...

Posted

Mikan is trying to go stealth mode with her Photoshops and adding graphics to cover up the warping. She's not very good at it. Look at how badly the door is skewed.

5c0e9e7425411_Screenshot_2018-12-10-08-3

Posted

OT but i remember seeing mikan being quite good friends with one quite good looking homosexual Japanese guy on instagram doing lookbooks together and I can see already see Kenna feteshizing the sh** out of him...

its xtn.ly on IG and yeah. Kenna follows him lmao. 

Posted

its xtn.ly on IG and yeah. Kenna follows him lmao. 

odd question maybe but, is he crediting that girl that went viral for her "floating" pics a few years back? or is he trying to pass it off as his idea? (i just checked his insta, i also think the said girl was japanese too, but i am not sure)

Posted

odd question maybe but, is he crediting that girl that went viral for her "floating" pics a few years back? or is he trying to pass it off as his idea? (i just checked his insta, i also think the said girl was japanese too, but i am not sure)

tbh i have no idea, i like his photos but something about him is off to me. 

but the concept isnt new. I knew a girl in high school who did floating photos and that was long time ago lol. 

Posted

5c0e9e7425411_Screenshot_2018-12-10-08-3

This skin lighting effect made me go blind. We all know she doesn't look like that.

Posted

tbh i have no idea, i like his photos but something about him is off to me. 

but the concept isnt new. I knew a girl in high school who did floating photos and that was long time ago lol. 

i just mentioned that cause this girl went viral quite recently and also had her entire instagram dedicated to that, just like his...like, literally had no other photos. 

also some of the scenery seems pretty similar so, i don't think it's reaching too much to assume he saw it and was inspired by it...i could be wrong tho.

also , on topic of mikan...adding those circles and stuff just draws more attention to her mistakes imo lmao. 

Posted

i just mentioned that cause this girl went viral quite recently and also had her entire instagram dedicated to that, just like his...like, literally had no other photos. 

also some of the scenery seems pretty similar so, i don't think it's reaching too much to assume he saw it and was inspired by it...i could be wrong tho.

also , on topic of mikan...adding those circles and stuff just draws more attention to her mistakes imo lmao. 

oh no i got what you meant!! My tibit was kinda unneeded and just a tangent lol. I would bet he is inspired by the artist you are talking about! Who is she? 

Posted

oh no i got what you meant!! My tibit was kinda unneeded and just a tangent lol. I would bet he is inspired by the artist you are talking about! Who is she? 

dammit the only one i could find was Natsumi Hayashi, but i think there was a girl after her like...maybe 3 years back, tops ... but for the life of me i can't remember her name :/ 

https://kotaku.com/this-lady-appears-to-be-floating-5950132

anyway, i know there aren't rly any original ideas anymore but like, the overall vibe just really reminded me of this girl, i am so annoyed i can't dig her up now :( 

spoiler for OT :) 

Posted

Omg really? Why so much photoshop?  

Posted

Anyone else wondering what this "generous donation" is (especially since she thinks selling story shoutouts for 20$ is not much)

Screenshot_2018-12-15-23-13-18.thumb.png