• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

mikan.mandarin

1122 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Oh man, that shoop is so obvious when you look at video still right above. Yikes.

At what point are you THAT delusional? Like either she thinks people with eyes won't notice or she actually believes that's how she looks even when she is the one shooping her photos. Either way it's nuts.😓

Edited by Basicbitch

Posted

At what point are you THAT delusional? Like either she thinks people with eyes won't notice or she actually believes that's how she looks even when she is the one shooping her photos. Either way it's nuts.😓

haha she's probably like "i DonT ShoOp i JusT Use SnOw"

At what point does dressing in seifuku inspired clothes get old?

Posted (edited)

Im sorry but if her winter is as cold as America's summers than those outfits would pass. In the winter season she will FREEZE in those.

I don't understand americans that move to Japan and do lookbooks for seasons that obviously the outfits won't fit the weather. If you want to do a lookbook for some new things you got - be my guest. No one will batch an eye, it will be a nice video. But just because Winter comes up and people search "Winter lookbook" in their youtube search back it doesnt mean you have to slap "Winter" or any other season on it to make it more 'relevant".

The weather in Tokyo lately has been for the most part in the 50-60 F/ 10-16 C... they say it’ll get 70 F/20 C at some point this week, however that’s an exception. It might seem warm compared to Sweden (I’m from Norway so i know how cold it gets), however you climatize and even for me it’s pretty chilly in Tokyo.. like it’s not freezing during the day, however I wouldn’t go out in shorts or such summery dresses..

(also sidenote: her fashion is very far from the japanese autumn/winter fashion, just saying..she dresses like it’s spring, literally no one except weaboos walk around dressed like that in Tokyo)

Edited by Lolidk

Posted

Take a shot every time she says the word adorable in this video....
She may have seen the comments made here about her last look books outfits, seeing she makes a point at the start about it 'not being cold in Tokyo compared to Sweden where she is from hehehehe' -_- 

Unpopular opinion maybe, but I think most of these outfits are rly cute and nicely put together. But not for winter. The coldest it gets here in Caifornia is about 50 degrees Fahrenheit which is nothing for some people, but I still wouldn't be wearing any of these even with tights. 

Posted

I don't think she got anyone wanting $20USD shoutouts coz she hasn't been posting any. 

But she did post asking for letters and "stuff". :/

Screenshot_20181201-203820_Instagram.jpg

Posted (edited)

I’m from a place where the temperament is about the same if not colder than London, and tbh I would wear clothes like Mikan if it was only 20 out, I dont even bother with long pants until it hits 10 or colder (but I would cover my shoulders). So I really think you guys are tripping. Tbh I don’t really want to come off as a white knight towards her, because I really don’t care and I’m just here for gossip, but as someone who is from the North I really find those comments ignorant and I’ve seen enough of them that I feel compelled to comment. 

Edited by titfortat

Posted (edited)

I’m from a place where the temperament is about the same if not colder than London, and tbh I would wear clothes like Mikan if it was only 20 out, I dont even bother with long pants until it hits 10 or colder (but I would cover my shoulders). So I really think you guys are tripping. Tbh I don’t really want to come off as a white knight towards her, because I really don’t care and I’m just here for gossip, but as someone who is from the North I really find those comments ignorant and I’ve seen enough of them that I feel compelled to comment. 

i don't get the downvote on this one tho, like, agree with mikan's fashion or not, why are y'all so pressed over her fashion choices? if she wants to get a cold who cares. if everyone is so hung up on her clothes imo it just means she got that boring that we got nothing better to talk about.

also, some people just stand the cold better, both my mom and brother wear short sleeves till it drops under 10-15 degres lol. meanwhile, i pull out my jacket when it goes under 20. like, this is the dumbest off topic discussion i've seen here in a while, amazing.

edit:k stay pressed cause you can't wear revealing stuff in the winter, i get it, it's hard. jfc. 

Edited by vader_chan

Posted

I really don’t mind her wearing skirts without tights or even not putting a jacket on, as I would probably do the same.

but I personally think she dresses like a real cringy weeaboo. She’s trying so hard to be overly cute in her attitude too, while she’s behaving in a really salty and butthurt way on social media. 

Posted (edited)

I really don’t mind her wearing skirts without tights or even not putting a jacket on, as I would probably do the same.

but I personally think she dresses like a real cringy weeaboo. She’s trying so hard to be overly cute in her attitude too, while she’s behaving in a really salty and butthurt way on social media. 

was anyone saying she wasn't dressing like a cringy weeb? although that is also a subjective opinion...her being a salty annoying brat who has 0 shame when it comes to taking other people's money is another thing. 

i still stand that being that pressed over someone's fashion/appearance is fcking petty as hell. like...it would rly make more sense to talk about her general attitude instead of questionable fashion choices but that's just me. 

edit, cause i'm petty: keep downvoting when you don't have anything useful to say as a counter argument, cute.

anyway, she had a few decent outfits here, some that kinda low key reminded me of onespo or similar stuff...others (like that one she said would look good with jeans too...that was rly...ew)...anyway, that stuff aside, the way she speaks is pretty weird imo... and i don't mean her voice, i mean, the way she pronounces words, it sounds like she really wants to sound enthusiastic and cute but it just feels hella forced. that's what bothered me the most about the vid.

Edited by vader_chan

Posted (edited)

Can we knock it off about whether she's dressing suits the season it feels a bit derailing. :|

(Personally I'm more interested in her flop begging for--I MEAN asking 20 dollars for shout outs) 

Edited by Basicbitch

Posted

I don't think she got anyone wanting $20USD shoutouts coz she hasn't been posting any. 

But she did post asking for letters and "stuff". :/

Screenshot_20181201-203820_Instagram.jpg

Is it a not very subtle way to ask for gifts sent to her P.O. box? I mean, other than the cheap webstores she usually works with (like "fans" and better PR)?

Posted

Is it a not very subtle way to ask for gifts sent to her P.O. box? I mean, other than the cheap webstores she usually works with (like "fans" and better PR)?

i mean, she charges 20$ for a lame-ass shout out or however it's called...i doubt she knows what subtle is :haiplz:

Posted

Can I send a big box with just a piece of paper saying “u got trolled” on it lmaooo

E505F433-9818-4CA1-A4B1-103936EF3E01.thu

Then disable the goddam comments. Jeezus

Posted

decided to make collages of her face from her most recent pictures and the results are pretty interesting 

IMG_20181201_230058.thumb.jpg.50c4f5c7a7

IMG_20181201_230614.thumb.jpg.d52460e72c

Posted

decided to make collages of her face from her most recent pictures and the results are pretty interesting 

IMG_20181201_230058.thumb.jpg.50c4f5c7a7

IMG_20181201_230614.thumb.jpg.d52460e72c

??? She looks the same lol