mikan.mandarin

634 posts in this topic

Posted

So she was saying that she is groped at least weekly on the train. Wtf that's not ok?!!

Screenshot_20181112-220059_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20181112-212058_Instagram.jpg

Posted

So she was saying that she is groped at least weekly on the train. Wtf that's not ok?!!

Screenshot_20181112-220059_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20181112-212058_Instagram.jpg

I've been groped on the trains too. It didn happen to me at all the first two years I lived here but then I took the Rinkai line and i ended up regularly getting those sneaky bastards who "accidentally" rubbed their nasty boners on me and one guy who went as far as grabbing my ass and stroking it. Basically, the frequency depends on the train line/ time. If you're riding a crowded train, especially one of the ones that go from saitama to kanagawa or chiba to kanagawa, it definitely happens a lot. 

I was groped wearing gaucho pants and a winter coat so outfit choices really don't matter whatsoever. These nasty pervs still feel the need to help tthemselves to your body and take away your agency. 

Posted

It's really awful, she is being assaulted. The worst part is that in Japan, even more so than say the U.S., the culture is really victim blame oriented. If you tell someone about your assault and you are a foreign, they can say things like "oh its because you're so cute, of course something like this would happen". Also its really hard to go to the police because they don't prosecute even if you physically drag the perpetrator to the police box. The only thing I would suggest to her to do is to change the train car she rides every day. It makes it harder for them to see your routine and target you based on that. That's the advice that the police in Japan gives to Japanese high school students. Unfortunately, that seems to be about all anyone can do. The police and government have really done the least in terms of changing this. It's really messed up that the onus is always put on the victim to change. 

Posted (edited)

At 2:38 you can get a better look. She does look very skinny from the way her clothes wrap around her body.

Those pom poms in the video were too weeb-y. Are those popular with students?

I like Mikan's hair black, now she doesn't have to coordinate outfits to match her hair so often.

I thought she had an ED or something too before she made the video talking about how she's naturally that way. I mean maybe that's true I dunno much about things like that, but her hair and skin and stuff seem fine so I don't think she's ana. I was pretty shocked about how thin and tall she was when I first saw her pics on insta.

And I can't believe you guys are weebs and didn't know about train chikan. Some school girls black mail business men claiming they did chikan but wont say anything if they give them money lol.

Edited by peapo