• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

mikan.mandarin

2525 posts in this topic

Posted

but why dress warm af up top but look like you have no pants on? How is that gonna keep you cool if it's hot there? Yeah I'm in eastern PA and it was hot today, but autumn does get chilly later. I will never understand dressing warm up top but leaving legs exposed. Looks stupid.

I agree. It seems to be kinda her brand as far as style goes, but it only makes me think of the nymphet hashtag. Like by accentuating her legs (which aren't very curvy) and wearing loads of layers on top (covering up her adult curves like hips and her chest) she looks younger or like she's trying to look younger and it gives me the creeps. Not to say that's what she's intentionally doing tho. 

Posted

I agree. It seems to be kinda her brand 

Unfortunately this is already the trademark look of a certain business

prostitute-on-street-450w-52273780.jpg

Posted (edited)

I agree. It seems to be kinda her brand as far as style goes, but it only makes me think of the nymphet hashtag. Like by accentuating her legs (which aren't very curvy) and wearing loads of layers on top (covering up her adult curves like hips and her chest) she looks younger or like she's trying to look younger and it gives me the creeps. Not to say that's what she's intentionally doing tho. 

Yeah she likes to make her legs look super long even tho she's only 5'3 9_9

Edited by Seriously

Posted

Has anyone else seen her latest video? The Morning Routine one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu121B3CoIw

I'm sorry for reviving a dead thread, but at 3:10 she puts on clothes and it sort of scared me how skinny she looks. I know you shouldn't comment on someone's weight and that I might sound nitpicky, but as someone who has struggled with disordered eating that part worried me.

Again, she has said many times that she is not unhealthy skinny and I want to believe that, it might even be the angle of the video that made her look so skinny to me. If nothing is wrong then that's good, I just hope she's not lying about her health. In one of her old facebook posts she mentioned about having anemia but I don't know if it was true or not.

Again, sorry for reviving a dead thread and (possibly) being nitpicky.

Posted

her fashion is... bad

this is so weird but i really like her apartment? it just looks really nice hha

Posted

Has anyone else seen her latest video? The Morning Routine one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu121B3CoIw

omg she actually dressed like a typical weeb to go to a japanese school... i just... :|

Posted

Anyone notice that her voice is getting more and more childish in videos? Shes getting higher pitched, and more childish sounding. Especially in the morning routine video

Posted

She dyed her hair back to black, I guess she didn't really got along with the red.

Posted

Anyone notice that her voice is getting more and more childish in videos? Shes getting higher pitched, and more childish sounding. Especially in the morning routine video

I was actually just about to ask if it's truly her real voice or if she is faking it? I particularly noticed it in her fall lookbook video and in her newest one.

Posted

I wonder if she's been taking lessons from Venus...

Posted

I'm sorry for reviving a dead thread, but at 3:10 she puts on clothes and it sort of scared me how skinny she looks. I know you shouldn't comment on someone's weight and that I might sound nitpicky, but as someone who has struggled with disordered eating that part worried me.

Again, she has said many times that she is not unhealthy skinny and I want to believe that, it might even be the angle of the video that made her look so skinny to me. If nothing is wrong then that's good, I just hope she's not lying about her health. In one of her old facebook posts she mentioned about having anemia but I don't know if it was true or not.

Again, sorry for reviving a dead thread and (possibly) being nitpicky.

At 2:38 you can get a better look. She does look very skinny from the way her clothes wrap around her body.

Those pom poms in the video were too weeb-y. Are those popular with students?

I like Mikan's hair black, now she doesn't have to coordinate outfits to match her hair so often.

Posted

At 2:38 you can get a better look. She does look very skinny from the way her clothes wrap around her body.

Those pom poms in the video were too weeb-y. Are those popular with students?

I like Mikan's hair black, now she doesn't have to coordinate outfits to match her hair so often.

I think pom poms are very popular with preschool aged girls in Japan. Aside from that, no. 

Posted

I wish she would stop wearing that tacky whole sale from china stuff with the cat faces and stuff like that. That outfit looked fine until she put on those damn cat socks....:beardo:

Posted

omg she actually dressed like a typical weeb to go to a japanese school... i just... :|

What is wrong with this? It is just a fashion style. Sure the average girl in Japan does not walk around dressed like this, but if she has the confidence why not? It's cute