• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

mikan.mandarin

5788 posts in this topic

Posted

yasu is the type of guy to only want to date girls to fuel his narcism and boost his ego. he dates girls who are like, million times more attractive than him so he has a trophy girlfriend and act like he's accomplished something because of that. he also seems to date emotionally vulnerable girls, and prys on their poor mental health to manipulate them, he will probably love bomb the fuck out of them so he can get what he wants, wether it be sex, clout or anything in between. when he has nothing to gain from them he will most likely play into their insecurities and make out like they're  the crazy, toxic ones when he had alternative motives to begin with.

id say vina get out there if u can, but obviously she's been to manipulated by him too much already. she has gone past being able to use that excuse when he eventually cheats on her though because of how she victim blamed sayo. 

Posted (edited)

It really seems like Vina genuinely has no plans in life other than being a housewife and leech. I'd love to see what her 'schedule' consists of, and what apparently needs organizing because I can't see it being anything other than blank. If she's trying to be an influencer, she's not doing a good job because she clearly has no idea that there is actually a lot of work and self-management involved.

A major thing that strikes out is that she posts such random photos with no thought about how it ties into the bigger image, and I don't think this is something you can ignore as a 'fashion' influencer. It's such a basic rule in every creative field, I've seen very technically unskilled artists with massive followings solely because they have an overall attractive IG page. Looking at girls like Canniny and Naomeoww, you can see how coherent their IG pages look and that they have a specific image they want to portray to their audience. If you google their names, you can see how consistently they are building their brand. Vina on the other hand has been treating her IG page like a personal one, not a professional one. She doesn't have a coherent image nor an aim in life, her IG is unpleasing to the eye and generic at best, and if you google her name, the results are a mess. Relationship photos and most of her selfies belong on a sub-account, not her main account. 

Also, like Chocobunny mentioned earlier, with Youtube as her full-time job and literally no other life commitments, she should have a schedule and be posting 2+ videos a week minimum. Her supposed specialty is fashion, in which I believe there are tons of video opportunities for indoors, quarantine is a poor excuse. 

Edited by vividsky

Posted

Also, like Chocobunny mentioned earlier, with Youtube as her full-time job and literally no other life commitments, she should have a schedule and be posting 2+ videos a week minimum. Her supposed specialty is fashion, in which I believe there are tons of video opportunities for indoors, quarantine is a poor excuse. 

when she was still studying at a language school and later on bunka she actually posted on her schedule which was on weekends (either sat or sun) then she started posting on wednesdays (tho she complained about posting two videos a week bc she was so busy with school and part-time job when no one actually asked her to post on a wednesday, she did it by herself however she still blamed her followers for that) but ever since she doesn't go to school and have a part-time job anymore she hasn't posted on her schedule yet she said on her “i quit bunka” video that she will focus on her youtube lol now that she has a lot of free time she's not doing what she said she would.

Posted

She uploaded a story on instagram bashing dollskill and telling to people to do not buy from them but not so long ago she made a video sponsored by dollskill and thanking them bc of the bunch of free clothes they send her lmao this girl is hilarious ,i mean there's nothing wrong with changing your mind about something but if you're going to do that at least delete the video where you say you love dollskill 

there is no way she didn’t know dollskill is problematic, if you look it up on yt there are a ton of videos saying it should be cancelled. sis just wanted free clothes :/

Posted (edited)

She uploaded a story on instagram bashing dollskill and telling to people to do not buy from them but not so long ago she made a video sponsored by dollskill and thanking them bc of the bunch of free clothes they send her lmao this girl is hilarious ,i mean there's nothing wrong with changing your mind about something but if you're going to do that at least delete the video where you say you love dollskill 

what did she post? I think she might’ve deleted it 

edit: nvm she just blocked me

Edited by KillThisLove

Posted

Maybe because your entire being revolves around a manipulative, cheating scumbag now. I'd be quite confused and lost, too. 9_9

Screenshot_20200601-180930_Instagram.jpg

Posted

It really seems like Vina genuinely has no plans in life other than being a housewife and leech. I'd love to see what her 'schedule' consists of, and what apparently needs organizing because I can't see it being anything other than blank. If she's trying to be an influencer, she's not doing a good job because she clearly has no idea that there is actually a lot of work and self-management involved.

A major thing that strikes out is that she posts such random photos with no thought about how it ties into the bigger image, and I don't think this is something you can ignore as a 'fashion' influencer. It's such a basic rule in every creative field, I've seen very technically unskilled artists with massive followings solely because they have an overall attractive IG page. Looking at girls like Canniny and Naomeoww, you can see how coherent their IG pages look and that they have a specific image they want to portray to their audience. If you google their names, you can see how consistently they are building their brand. Vina on the other hand has been treating her IG page like a personal one, not a professional one. She doesn't have a coherent image nor an aim in life, her IG is unpleasing to the eye and generic at best, and if you google her name, the results are a mess. Relationship photos and most of her selfies belong on a sub-account, not her main account. 

I feel like this is the problem with so many "influencers" these days! They just want to ride the highs without putting in any of the massive amounts of thought and effort it takes to make social media successful, even when this is apparently THEIR JOB. Just because it's social media doesn't mean any less work goes into it and you can see it when you look at feeds of successful influencers. I don't necessarily think personal posts are bad, or even if a theme isn't 1000% matching, because usually you can still feel the passion behind the posts if someone is really giving it their all to make a platform for themselves, but Vina..... definitely isn't. There's no effort? and considering she's claiming this is her job and her main focus now she quit Bunka, you'd think she'd wanna put more effort into making it work. Like, she has a reasonable platform now and the opportunity to make something out of it if she bothered but like, what does she do? NOTHINGGGG. 

Clearly she's capable of putting in hard work because like, whatever happened, she got into Bunka, right? That requires some dedication, so I just wonder why TF she won't apply that to something that is meant to be her career??? I just hope she realises how lucky she was when it all flops and she comes crashing back to the real world because she didn't wanna put in the hard work.

Posted

what did she post? I think she might’ve deleted it 

edit: nvm she just blocked me

this is the post 💓💓

Screenshot_2020-06-02-19-58-00-82.png

Posted

is this really what her content has come to 💀💀 posting about going to the dentist

Screenshot_2020-06-02-21-29-47-39.png

Posted

Canniny has double Milan’s followers too... just what yasu would want. As sad as it is, he kind of hit a jackpot with Mikan since she became almost totally dependent on him very quickly. Why would it be so bad for her to move back to Europe (literally any eu country wouldn’t have to be the uk or Sweden), sort out her goals / education and then move back to Japan AS AN INDEPENDENT PERSON. 
idk maybe it’s not as common as I thought, but isn’t being able to take care of yourself the best thing about life? How could she go from having enough drive to move to the other side of the world at 19 to having so little autonomy just for her perfect simp cheater?

Posted

this is the post 💓💓

Screenshot_2020-06-02-19-58-00-82.png

Dollskill has been a shady fucking business for a looong time, Orange. Nice try to seem woke after minimizing our racial issues to having a racist president. 

Posted

i went to her youtube channel and thought she deleted or privated this video but nope it's still there and it's almost at 100k views, probably still want to cash in some $$$ lmao. hey vina dear you got a screenshot about bashing dollskill and now this please don't tell me you still need us to tell you not to contradict yourself.

IMG_1497.thumb.PNG.0a230d510ffe9235e1c3f

Posted (edited)

Good call 'cause you're gonna need it after Yasu reveals his true colors and starts fucking your life up.

untitled.thumb.PNG.b6c52378e4b14c5e25cae

And Yasu...licked her elbow while they were playing a game? Is that supposed to be endearing or cute? That's just weird. They're trying waaay too hard to be #relationshipgoals now.

untitled2.thumb.PNG.5fcee2050bbf505fa126

Edited by frostedlillies
Removing pics that wouldn't go away

Posted

this is creepy wtf. Also, filming you and yasu playing the game isn't the content that anyone is looking for