• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

mikan.mandarin

5863 posts in this topic

Posted

he does

and 2 twitter 

the usernames on his main and secret accounts used to be similar so i accidentally found them and he got mad at me 💀

she’s dealing with a whole chameleon 💀 

Posted

He's probably got a side chick RN. This is a HUUUUUGE redflag a guy is cheating(atleast in my culture I live in the US). Multiple SM and getting mad when you find out about it. Sorry you had to deal w/ this. 

Mikan is in for some shit im telling yall.....

As we speak, he's probably telling that side chick all about how scary, manipulative, and abusive Mikan is but he already moved in with her so he can't escape.

Posted

she’s dealing with a whole chameleon 💀 

I lost my SHIT laughing at this, thank you 😂😂😂

Posted

The user who claimed that Yasu was grooming Mikan did say that she went too far in her digging so that's why she hasn't posted any screenshots or anything to validate her claims. I'm gonna assume that she doesn't intend to anytime soon (I completely understand why she wants to respect their privacy in that sense)

Edit: Sorry for bringing this topic back 

Then why mention it at all !?!?

he does

and 2 twitter 

the usernames on his main and secret accounts used to be similar so i accidentally found them and he got mad at me 💀

lol what's the point of making a secret second account that you don't want anyone to find if you can't even chose a name that won't identify you easily😂

Posted

Then why mention it at all !?!?

lol what's the point of making a secret second account that you don't want anyone to find if you can't even chose a name that won't identify you easily😂

listen....not everyone can use their one god given brain cell, it's said but ya know :feelgood:

Posted

That phone case just makes me cringe. Is there even a single aspect of her life left that she hasn't focused around Yasu? Their relationship feels more like a sponsorship than a "loving" couple at this point.

Maybe his parents kept questioning him whether he was going to marry soon and Vina needs a visa, so he marries her to keep his parents silent and in return she gets a visa

Posted

i just noticed that almost every single picture mikan posted with her fashion school bffs was taken at bunka which to me just seems like they dont hang out with each other outside of school🥴idk why she keeps insisting theyre so close

She did have a couple vids her and I think one of those friends hanging out at like a cafe or something, but yea didnt seem like they were super close. Even in videos she doesnt really talk to them more than small talk and dialogue for her videos. Also i remember a while ago before most of her bunka friends were private I went on a couple of their IGs and there were no pictures with Vina there though Vina had pictures w them on hers so it seems like they were mostly acquaintances and Vina is just playing it up to get those ReAL JaPaNeSe FriEnDz points. 

Posted

i just noticed that almost every single picture mikan posted with her fashion school bffs was taken at bunka which to me just seems like they dont hang out with each other outside of school🥴idk why she keeps insisting theyre so close

I wouldn't be surprised if Aislinn is the only person she cares about hanging out with now. Orange doesn't have the best track record of sustaining long term friendships with people if they aren't beneficial to her image somehow.

Posted

Vina spent so much time trying to prove she wasn't like the other weebs because she's well-integrated, has a future plan, and Japanese friends only to turn around and become exactly like those other directionless weebs by dropping out of a top college to play house with her Japanese boyfriend.

Well, if a change is only surface level than it could only last so long. -_- She seemed like she was well integrated but when things required a bit more work (like bunka) it'll get dropped sooner or later. I think it's interesting that Vina tried to pull rank like "I'm not like other girls: foreigner in Japan edition". I mean, she had to know that people'd catch on right?