• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

mikan.mandarin

5863 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Urgh that's making me think it's one of two possibilities: 1) she and Yasu have been dating out of the public eye for a while (or have pics of them together from a few months back) that will help with the marriage visa claim or 2) she really is this bad with planning and long-term thinking and just doesn't care about long-term as long as she gets to stay in Japan, whatever the cost.

Or maybe Tokyo Creative will give her a visa, who knows. Then again Kelly is with TC and she still had to switch to a spouse visa.

There is Two public posts of frog and orange with the longest dating back to November 2019

also she put a purikura of her and frog in her phone case don’t know how to feel lmao

(obviously I can’t read dates lmao second image is meant to say the 5/11/19)

E508B9DC-C1FE-48A4-9936-D49A96A65EC2.jpeg

FF4C03A3-0E0A-4F64-979A-7CA59043A773.jpeg

A802D40D-6FB6-44E0-ACD2-EB0F6B7FEB97.png

Edited by SimpleShineGya

Posted

Yasuki Segovia Mimura

hi yas

PicsArt_04-27-08.20.10.jpg

hold up how do you know this im scared

Posted

Urgh that's making me think it's one of two possibilities: 1) she and Yasu have been dating out of the public eye for a while (or have pics of them together from a few months back) that will help with the marriage visa claim or 2) she really is this bad with planning and long-term thinking and just doesn't care about long-term as long as she gets to stay in Japan, whatever the cost.

Or maybe Tokyo Creative will give her a visa, who knows. Then again Kelly is with TC and she still had to switch to a spouse visa.

I usually only lurk in this thread, but...I’m putting all my money on option 2.

Considering how much she’s blasting this guy all over the internet now, I doubt she could have kept silent about him before...that, and it seems to me that she didn’t really go to japan with any concrete plan.  I might be wrong, but didn’t she just go to bunka as a last ditch attempt to extend her stay after language school, and then pretend that was the plan all along...?

I really think she should find a job if she wants to stay.  She looks great in street style, so why not drop the early 2000s weeb crap and focus on modelling??  Or maybe I just don’t want to believe that she’s that dumb to get married to some idiot she’s known for two months, just so she can be a kawaii NEET...

Posted

this has nothing to do with Yasu but, for anyone considering decorating their phone like this put the stickers on the CASE not the actual phone, if you’re like me (and get a new phone every 2-3 years) you’ll most likely grow out of the stickers you put on your phone, but if you put it on your case you can just buy a new clear case and swap it 

Posted

Oh God if this is true, could you imagine Mikan + Yasu two weeks without wifi... they’re gonna rip each other apart

C83278C5-58FB-4F6F-810D-93178638E3A6.png

Posted

wait does that purikura say ちゅき

because he gave me so much shit for using words like that lmao 💀

Posted (edited)

its says exactly ちゅき @_sayoshigure_

Edited by SimpleShineGya

Posted

They moved not only in the middle of a global pandemic but also just before Golden Week... which even in a normal year is still pretty rough.

Also just to clarify, the user I banned wasn't Vina, they were a user who had been here for some time and attempted to circumvent a ban by creating a multiple account. That's all there really was to that.

Posted (edited)

hold up how do you know this im scared

If you type in Yasuki on facebook and scroll a bit and see his face you find Yasuki Mimura, look at the first pic he posted a person named "Ariel Segovia" commented on it, assuming thats his uncle or something that would make him Yasuki Segovia Mimura - At least I think thats what happened 

Edit: Looking through more publically available pics you see many other people with the last name "Segovia" comment under the pic in what I assume is tagalog (didn't know yasu spoke tagalog?), so it's likely that's maybe his family from his mum's side? Also posts go back to 2011 so it's unlikely to be a catfish.

Ignore the pic, still can't get rid of it. 

0.png

Edited by chai latte
Found some more stuff

Posted (edited)

I found a closer up of the picture in her phone case, its on her public Facebook (the Mikan mandarin) one. I know the machines have the feature to make you all alien like, but it bugs me a little. Also just like Mikan has the tip toe and 👉👈 post, Yasu’s signature pose seems to be 🦆 

374E5382-7745-4F29-9C25-871F4D930AB5.jpeg
EDIT:

this is also the last public post of her and her “Japanese bffs”

B14B42BF-20C9-44F2-88D3-418A60E76BF9.jpeg

Edited by KillThisLove
Added more info

Posted

They moved not only in the middle of a global pandemic but also just before Golden Week... which even in a normal year is still pretty rough.

Also just to clarify, the user I banned wasn't Vina, they were a user who had been here for some time and attempted to circumvent a ban by creating a multiple account. That's all there really was to that.

Thank you for your hard work it is much appreciated! 

Posted

imagine if the banned user was mikan or yasu tho lmao. she already had an acc here, what's stopping her from making more. 

Honestly looking back at their comments, I don't think it's crazy to say it was one of them. 

Her simpjokes are really a bit too much, like is it a joke even at this point or is she half serious while making them? What with women that feel like they're somehow worth more because their cheating pos partner choose them over their ex? It's nothing to feel proud of girl, he ain't gonna keep "simping" for you forever. Unironically think he's already speaking to other girls rn lmao

Posted

I found a closer up of the picture in her phone case, its on her public Facebook (the Mikan mandarin) one. I know the machines have the feature to make you all alien like, but it bugs me a little. Also just like Mikan has the tip toe and 👉👈 post, Yasu’s signature pose seems to be 🦆 

374E5382-7745-4F29-9C25-871F4D930AB5.jpeg
EDIT:

this is also the last public post of her and her “Japanese bffs”

B14B42BF-20C9-44F2-88D3-418A60E76BF9.jpeg

That purikura doesn’t even look like they’re embracing or anything...can’t explain it well, but it looks awkwardly posed, like there is a distance between them.

And the picture of her in her little cupcake dress with the cheap lace while her friends are all dressed somewhat normally makes me a bit sad for her.  There’s no way she was ever on a level with her classmates at Bunka.

Posted

1. Rococo has been banned (for having multiple accounts no less).

2. No point replying to them/ arguing with among ourselves from here on out. :alpacaheadshake:

Sorry for being OT, but I love your work 🥺

Posted (edited)

Ahhhhh this all makes sense now! I believe this was the same way Kenna was able to stay at her Japanese apartment for the rest of the year in 2019 despite leaving school early in July and being denied entertainment visa in August. This coupled with her "tourist visa runs" going to Europe/Visiting family. Thanks for the explanation. 

Would you know how long her grace period is? I think she will know in May of her Visa status.

Schools will tell you it's a month because they don't want to be liable and want you to get out of the country/get a new visa ASAP, but I believe it's actually 90 days(?). Though it's hard to know exactly what it is unless you call the embassy of your country and ask, since finding concrete info online is difficult, plus laws and rules change yearly and whatnot. Also, currently, I believe people who have visas that expire between April and June of this year get an automatic extra 90 day extension because of the virus, which possibly worked in Vina's favor, though I'm not sure how that works if you're in the grace period. 

What I do know for sure, which may also have applied to Kenna, is that you have until the end of the grace period to apply for a new visa. You don't need to have a new one by then, you just have to have turned in an application for a new one. When you turn in an application for a new visa they put a stamp on the back of your residence card to indicate you've got a new visa processing. So your residence card/visa may be expired, but so long as you have that stamp on the back, you're good to go until the results of your visa come out. It usually takes about a month to process, so even if you fail to get the visa (like Kenna? I don't follow her closely so I don't know all the details with her), you still get that month while it's processing. And I assume there's maybe a grace period after a failed application as someone in that position would need time to figure out what to do? But I'm just guessing on that as it seems logical.

I dunno, that's all how Kenna could possibly have gotten a little more time. But in Vina's case, she should have a few months still...so it's possible she is going to try to use that few months to build up everything for a marriage visa? It's plausible at least, if there isn't a completely strict 1 year requirement as has been discussed before in the thread. 

Edited by rabu
spelling error