• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

mikan.mandarin

5863 posts in this topic

Posted

she vanished though. And she never showed the context. You can’t actually take everything someone says at face value, right? She’s shady, and so was everything about their relationship when you really think about it. Yeah yasu is probably a jerk but we can’t base everything off of texts from a girl who gossips about her ex boyfriend to slander him on a website. That’s so incredibly strange since how did she even find PULL and mikan and yasu being talked about here in the first place. I’m still not seeing any reason for how tragic this thread’s became

But Sayo (the ex-gf in question) never vanished? As soon as the Caeleigh person mentioned this mysterious tea, she offered more receipts if it would help this information. Also if you google Mikan Mandarin her PULL thread is like the 3rd entry.... Not at all hard to find... 

Posted (edited)

she vanished though. And she never showed the context. You can’t actually take everything someone says at face value, right? She’s shady, and so was everything about their relationship when you really think about it. Yeah yasu is probably a jerk but we can’t base everything off of texts from a girl who gossips about her ex boyfriend to slander him on a website. That’s so incredibly strange since how did she even find PULL and mikan and yasu being talked about here in the first place. I’m still not seeing any reason for how tragic this thread’s became

**the person who made the abuse claims wasnt his ex**

I mean, you're free to look at several pages back, the receipts are pretty legit and they show lots of context. She didnt vanish either, she still likes some of my posts here and there, just because she isn't actively posting everyday here doesent mean she's gone lol 

she isn't slandering him either, but showing his true colors and how much of a jerk he is? She didnt go on here and be like 'omg asshole, such a dick for dumping me, I hope you die!!' ? She still had manners, while exposing him here 

Edited by Flowercotton

Posted

I was the one who came here orginally because sayo didn’t want to post here by herself originally, I had to convince her to come here. I felt bad taking all the screenshots from her to post them here.

i informed her about the thread because after a friend found it, I remembered PULL from the original drama with mira and decided I would come here myself (with sayos permission) to post about yasu because of what he did. Sayo isn’t his first ex he’s did this too he did have his long term relationship of 4 years with another girl (who I follow on Instagram and she is sweet I might I add。)he did the same methods to sayo as he did mikan and that was saying the ex’s are toxic and manipulative etc etc.

Sayo commonly reads this thread and will reply when she wants to help with receipts etc you have all rights to believe what you want to believe.

Posted (edited)

hi sorry friends off topic does anyone have videos of her speaking Japanese? I'm always recommended her channel and not really interested, but every time I'm recommended I comb through to try and find some Japanese videos but I can never find them. just being nosey.

anyway that being said, I also watched her new apartment video and I know there are lots of people on this site who live in Japan, can anyone confirm that it's difficult for foreigners to get an apartment in Japan..? Sundai Love just said in her video, also posted today, that getting an apartment wasn't an issue before but she ran into problems getting approved for her new apartment she wanted (and did not get) because they wouldn't approve her "foreign income" but only her Japanese income. I come and go from Korea and have had no issues signing leases in Korea so I was kinda surprised to hear that it would be difficult in Japan 

Edited by 츄
idk English apparently

Posted

I'm also trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. Despite how shady you seem. His ex and her friend hasn't disappeared and neither has Caleigh who brought up some dark shit. This thread has been active af and just cause someone doesn't post for a few days doesn't mean they peaced tf out. (I do wish Caleigh'd clarify things but ah well)The ex gave us screenshots that had timestamps and context. Also you've been told a couple times already but abuse allegations weren't made by the ex. She noted shady behavior and red flags that she realized in retrospect. That's all.  If your gonna come in and trash talk another user (the ex) could you at least have your facts straight? Especially when you pull the "she's talking about her ex on a gossip site!!" On the SAME gossip site. Like you have some kind of moral superiority by not being personally involved in it?.

You really have a lot of opinions about how this thread has turned for someone who joined on the 6th (Right about when all this drama with Yasu really popped off and he tried to get his ex to stop posting) not to say you couldn't have been lurking and your post history is varied but we all know Mikan lurks too. 

Posted

hi sorry friends off topic does anyone have videos of her speaking Japanese? I'm always recommended her channel and not really interested, but every time I'm recommended I comb through to try and find some Japanese videos but I can never find them. just being nosey.

anyway that being said, I also watched her new apartment video and I know there are lots of people on this site who live in Japan, can anyone confirm that it's difficult for foreigners to get an apartment in Japan..? Sundai Love just said in her video, also posted today, that getting an apartment wasn't an issue before but she ran into problems getting approved for her new apartment she wanted (and did not get) because they wouldn't approve her "foreign income" but only her Japanese income. I come and go from Korea and have had no issues signing leases in Korea so I was kinda surprised to hear that it would be difficult in Japan 

Off the top of my head, I know she speaks Japanese in videos with her token Bunka friends.

To answer your other question, yes, it's normally difficult for foreigners to rent an apartment in Japan. I'm moving to Japan this year so I don't have the experience myself yet, but you can find many articles about it. I believe it's completely legal for landlords to refuse foreign nationals, too. IIRC, a group of foreigners actually tried to make this discrimination illegal but it didn't work because the other side argued that landlords aren't refusing foreigners because they're foreign, they refuse them because they're worried that a foreign tenant will leave the country suddenly or not pay their rent on time which the court thought was a valid reason (idk, something like that).

I think most foreigners go through foreigner-friendly real estate companies to find apartments, but I've heard rumors that these companies often overcharge for their services and scam people. Also, I've looked at properties offered by these companies and most of them are mad tiny and overpriced. However, it seems renting in a big city like Tokyo is easier compared to other parts of Japan with smaller foreign populations.

Posted

You really have a lot of opinions about how this thread has turned for someone who joined on the 6th (Right about when all this drama with Yasu really popped off and he tried to get his ex to stop posting) not to say you couldn't have been lurking and your post history is varied but we all know Mikan lurks too. 

to be fair, there are a ton of newbie accounts active in this thread, most of whom seriously dislike Mikan and Yasu while speaking with a level of familiarity with the thread that suggests long time lurking or binge reading. This whole situation just really made the thread draw new members on both sides lol 

Posted

I'm also trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. Despite how shady you seem. His ex and her friend hasn't disappeared and neither has Caleigh who brought up some dark shit. This thread has been active af and just cause someone doesn't post for a few days doesn't mean they peaced tf out. (I do wish Caleigh'd clarify things but ah well)The ex gave us screenshots that had timestamps and context. Also you've been told a couple times already but abuse allegations weren't made by the ex. She noted shady behavior and red flags that she realized in retrospect. That's all.  If your gonna come in and trash talk another user (the ex) could you at least have your facts straight? Especially when you pull the "she's talking about her ex on a gossip site!!" On the SAME gossip site. Like you have some kind of moral superiority by not being personally involved in it?.

lol I’ve lurked pull for years and read every single page on this thread so I’ve seen all of it. I can have an opinion if I want. I used to follow mikan back when I was in highschool but I was never a fan. I just really don’t like the direction this thread turned. I don’t even like mikan but I read this thread anyway since she’s one of the only people on PULL that I didn’t discover through this site (there’s a few others too). A lot of this seems to be vendetta posting instead of talking about her rationally like the thread used to. Idk, I like PULL but this thread has turned into one of the worst. It’s like Kenna’s now. Also, calling me shady is dumb, this is a thread for talking about a snowflake, not for commenting on other users. Also I don’t know a single snowflake on this site, so I’m not the same as the ex trashing yasu on a gossip site. Shit talking someone you know online where they can see it is different than talking about a stranger. I’ve seen one person who has a thread here before that’s always accused of photoshop, and I could’ve gone and said they looked the same irl, but I didn’t because that would be weird and stalkerish. I’m not claiming the moral high ground, I just thought it was strange 

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

I have also been following this thread for a long time, and I really don’t see what you’re saying about it going in a bad direction? Like, there has been a lot of drama lately with her suddenly quitting school and moving in with a problematic guy she’s only known a couple months— that’s just objectively controversial and gossip-worthy. Even in her video I saw a couple comments of her fans saying they were worried about her (I’m assuming she deleted most of negative ones, though) 

and what do you mean vendetta posting? You’re referring to caleigh? Well none of us believe her claims until she provides receipts. The reason we are inclined to believe is because Sayo HAS provided receipts in the past about how shitty Yasu is, so it’s not all baseless. 
 I’m just not sure why you have a problem with this particular thread unless you’re a fan of mikan or something. People are pretty reasonable on here and you notice we require evidence for things and the mods don’t let people get too rude or personal 

Edited by Granola

Posted

Hidden Content

where is the vendetta posting though? Nobody is hating on Mikan or Yasu just to be hateful, I do agree that comments on both Mikan and Yasu’s appearance are dumb but otherwise both he and she are being hit with valid criticisms on their dickish behaviours, and the ex-gf has only been giving receipts and warning us about him based on her experiences.

Posted

Tbh I'm still waiting for receipts from the user that claimed that Kermit was a very dangerous person.

Maybe Yasu somehow got on to her/him:haiplz:

Posted

Enjoy it while you can, Vina. Now that you two live together, he may not be this perfect angel of a boyfriend for much longer.

untitled.thumb.JPG.07cb8ba8316631f320180

Posted

Gotta take that “meeting the family” pictures for the spouse visa ASAP 

95AB6ED7-2665-453C-8AAB-8033E9EDF2E3.png

First of all... I'm sure there's plenty of cons in Japan.

Second, way to show you don't know or don't care about anything going on right now in the world. Her and Frogface go out so often (he goes out pretty much every day to buy some non essential shit for princess Orange) and now talking about this. Pretty much everyone is saying there will be no big events happening until 2021.