• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

mikan.mandarin

1777 posts in this topic

Posted

She made the account to clear shit up from the looks of it and probs visited to see if anyone had replied to said comment. It's not unusual tbh.

at first i didnt get your reply to me but then i realised I said "usual" instead of "unusual". my bad. :S

Posted

Screenshot_2017-08-31-22-52-41-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2017-08-31-22-52-47-1.thumb.p" Haha west side right guys (I don't know what it means)"

:phftt:

Posted

So apparently she was pretty rude to her followers who texted her the names of some kpop stars in relation to a joke she made on her instagram story. Her behaviour was kinda snowflakey tbh.

Posted

Any pics before the rhinoplasty? I'm not surprised that she got her nose done tbh, the first time I saw her i thought her nose was pretty small for her face. It's a shame how many women from Kurdistan/Iran/Arab countries hate their nose. 

Posted

I don't find her account aesthetically pleasing. Her photos are too grainy and her outfits sometimes look too bulky on her small frame... just seems like another girl going through a "kawaii phase", and somewhat problematic.

Posted (edited)

^

Wanna add to this, although I do not have screenshots for this because it was said in a livestream OTL

Anyway, she has said that once she's done with studying Japanese (she is studying for 1 year only) in Japan, she plans to moving to South Korea next. :alpacafedup:

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

Anyway, she has said that once she's done with studying Japanese (she is studying for 1 year only) in Japan, she plans to moving to South Korea next. :alpacafedup:

Eh? South Korea? Did she say why? 

Posted (edited)

Eh? South Korea? Did she say why? 

I don't know how much of a reason is this, but she really wants to live there next.

I guess she's after the experience of what it's like living in these countries? I assume she is one of those types of people who wants the experience of living in these places because they put them up on a pedestrial as ~yeppeun-sugoi~ fantasy dream lands.

Considering she's already a self-declared weeaboo, I wouldn't be surprised if she was also a Koreaboo, or at least gradually becoming one...

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted (edited)

A friend of mine sends me these screenshots and asked me to post them here. And boy let me tell you, her snowflake status is without a doubt. 

First, let's talk about her terrible work ethics. 

Screenshot_11.thumb.jpg.108f0d9634260486Screenshot_12.thumb.jpg.a6b3a066423c36cbScreenshot_17.thumb.jpg.1a5a492c145ec079Screenshot_21.thumb.jpg.00fd23c0656891ddScreenshot_22.thumb.jpg.7286ac00199729b0Screenshot_26.thumb.jpg.5818b699a6eea932Screenshot_27.thumb.jpg.daf1465567dd796c

Basically, promoting stores on her instagram, yet talking about how boring and sucky they are in private. Kinda sad to be fooling your followers into buying from those stores, believing that mikan herself truly endorse them. And who eats stuff you're supposed to review? That is very irresponsible. 

To her, it seems like stores are nothing more than just free stuff raining down on her.

Screenshot_5.thumb.jpg.8e421890670c4bcda

Screenshot_25.thumb.jpg.0c38600dd3e662ef

Let's not forget her dramas with various stores as well. 

Screenshot_4.thumb.jpg.7007cac38d20acd4fScreenshot_7.thumb.jpg.be6d0ac515b7d9cd1Screenshot_8.thumb.jpg.09cf4d0650c7d807aScreenshot_9.thumb.jpg.85145ba68c229e598

There was also a drama between her and the shop Chibi Bunny or something, but she deleted that. 

im not going to comment who is right or wrong in these mikan vs IG stores drama. The main point is that the way she handles it, as a promoter, is rather poor. 

Next, her love to flaunt her fame every chance she gets, or just her general obsession with fame, attention and popularity

Screenshot_10.thumb.jpg.196efcbd00c33e81Screenshot_23.thumb.jpg.46f869ff6508d405Screenshot_29.thumb.jpg.077ffd08533e8571Screenshot_32.thumb.jpg.3057af880eec8929Screenshot_33.thumb.jpg.efcb0657aa076b2f

Finally, her disrespect for people, and her lack of culture

Screenshot_6.thumb.jpg.5a181d954e667ae69Screenshot_14.thumb.jpg.4f1be1aaec185a1fScreenshot_1_(1).thumb.jpg.56cca4ff2b628

Her fashion sense isn't the best exactly. She used to be great, back when she hid her face and wore outfits that are actually well put together. Now, her ootds mostly consist of grainy pictures that are put together without much thought.

In conclusion, just another instagrammer with dramas and a bad personality. 

God she sounds so spoilt!

I noticed she had an amazon wishlist for people to buy stuff for her -.-

Also it seems like it's a trend for kids with a huge following to ask people to donate them a gift or include their paypal. me donate pls link in their bio like.. seriously? It baffles me more when a follower donates. Even if it's just $1, if 10k followers donated $1 wow that's alot of free money! For absolutely no reason! Kids you are better off donating your $1 to charities that really need it or using it to feed the homeless

Edited by Neverland666

Posted

I don't know how much of a reason is this, but she really wants to live there next.

I guess she's after the experience of what it's like living in these countries? I assume she is one of those types of people who wants the experience of living in these places because they put them up on a pedestrial as ~yeppeun-sugoi~ fantasy dream lands.

Considering she's already a self-declared weeaboo, I wouldn't be surprised if she was also a Koreaboo, or at least gradually becoming one...

True. For someone priding herself in being weeb, I'd thought she'd stay in Japan. I didn't see her mentionning anything South Korea related.. The only thing I can think about is when she stumbled across BTS in McDo 'cause they were sponsored but she didn't know who they were soo.

Posted

True. For someone priding herself in being weeb, I'd thought she'd stay in Japan. I didn't see her mentionning anything South Korea related.. The only thing I can think about is when she stumbled across BTS in McDo 'cause they were sponsored but she didn't know who they were soo.

In her millions of hashtags she's always included things such as "#ulzzang" and "#Koreanfashion", so I wouldn't be surprised if she always had a slight interest in it. Plus, imo it seems for the past year or so Jfashion has been dying in popularity and Kfashion seems like the next big thing so tbh I wouldn't be surprised if she only went to South Korea just because it's the new trend.

She seems to have become close friends with Venus though, I'm surprised she'd want to leave right away?

Posted

I just hope she will not drag Venus in some kind of drama.