• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

mikan.mandarin

5386 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi guys! Long time lurker here. 

I apologise if this has been brought up before, but while reading all the posts about her not getting over Hiro (which I agree with) I haven't seen anybody bring this up.

I noticed that she constantly likes and comments on his Instagram posts, specifically when he moved to America, and also commented on the post where he mentions another girl who he refers to as cute. It wasn't a malicious comment or anything, but I find it odd that she commented on that specific post as well. 

What are your thoughts?

tbh she's becoming an obsessive ex which she said in a ig story rant about yasu's ex awhile ago that she won't ever do something like that to hiro (lol how ironic). just imagine if hiro got a new gf now she would be more obsessed (and maybe toxic) just like how she describe sayo.

ot but please hide your ig username and profile pic bc it's on your screenshot to protect your privacy and self.

Posted

Screenshot_2020-04-03-23-43-00-824_com.instagram.android.png

But did anyone notice how he replied to all of the comments on his post except for mikan's? 

Posted

vina sweetie i just hope you start wording yourself better so that you don't always sound so stuck up and holier than thou.

IMG_1008.thumb.GIF.dfad7866e557adc449076

Posted

Well mikan if youtube pays you enough and you don't have to worry then kudos to you but why do you constantly ask for money from your followers ? (Money to move out, money to pay for your education...)

Posted (edited)

IMG_20200404_105829.thumb.png.1268245b16

I have a feeling that Mikan only made that story because she regularly reads here and all those "she's a narcissist", "she only cares about herself" and "she lacks empathy" comments are severely bothering her a lot, so she had to make a story to try to show off how "she cares about immigrant, poor people" and how "she emphasized so much she started crying about people she doesn't even know" therefore "she's not a narcissist". It seems almost ridiculous because her narcissism and lack of empathy is well documented here on PULL for over 2 years and this is the first time she's ever said anything like this. So I'm calling bullshit on this one. She reads here and what people say about her here is an itch she can't scratch. I can picture her fuming behind the screen because she doesn't have control over her online image here and can't block people to prevent comments she doesn't like. 

Also, the way she worded it does sound extremely stuck up, I suspect that's because she genuinely cannot write a emphatic paragraph about people because truly doesn't feel anything for them. It was written just for show anyway, so it's hypocritical. There's a better term out there for this: virtue signalling

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

But did anyone notice how he replied to all of the comments on his post except for mikan's? 

she cannot take hints...

I mean if you want to keep up the ending with good terms thing, okay like the posts..but dont comment this was...weird and awkward

Posted

Nobody asked for your approval, Mikan, honestly get a life 

Posted

It happened!! She’s just put out a video titled “I  quit my Japanese college.” Has anyone watched and is willing to summarise because I’m probably not going to lol. 

Posted

In a very very basic nutshell, she quit Bunka, is moving out of her apartment, and will be living with Yasu in said apartment. She's also decided to be a YouTuber full time and take year off studying / working (aside from YT) 

Posted

Another one bites the dust.

Why do all these Vloggers who move to Japan always become full-time YouTubers in the end?

Posted

In a very very basic nutshell, she quit Bunka, is moving out of her apartment, and will be living with Yasu in said apartment. She's also decided to be a YouTuber full time and take year off studying / working (aside from YT) 

YIKES. Moving in with Yasu, this will 100% not go well. She’s ruining her own life at this point.

Posted

Damn gurl. Going to fashion school was honestly one of her most endearing qualities. She came off as "relatable" because unlike the other weebs she actually had a proper goal/job to work towards rather than being "just" an influencer. It was also the thing that made her stand out because she could actually talk about more unique things like what school is like in Japan, what sort of assignments they get, what it's like to study fashion etc... things a lot of weebs suck up like sponges because it's not the typical cafe-hopping & clothes haul videos jvloggers make.

Fashion school was also the thing that made her seem like a hard worker, like she actually put in thought and effort for her future. Now she's just another weeby drop-out who couldn't handle school because it's sooo hard :'(
(Not saying you're automatically a failure for quitting school, it's just that for the rest of us we typically HAVE to finish school to survive so it comes off as very privileged to just drop out like her)

I feel like now her videos will just be the same "here's a cute cafe", "here's some cheaply made clothes from a sponsor", "did i mention my bf is Japanese" that everyone else posts... until someone younger and cuter comes along and steals her audience. And then she'll have no education to lean back on.

And I agree with everyone else about Yasu. Big yikes on moving in with him, she's gonna regret it so hard in the future once the honeymoon phrase wears off and she starts seeing how toxic and manipulative he is.

you summed up my feeling about her 100%...shame. mikan is going down the venus way, oh boy...