• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

mikan.mandarin

5455 posts in this topic

Posted

I was here followong Mikan like she was a normal non problematic person and then my friend told me all this stuff with her new bf. Idk she even had a PULL thread and I binged read this thread last night. Mind=Blown that she turned out to be like the rest of em. She needs to be moved to little Snowflakes and Yasu needs a sub thread. This is like Wylo&Banana Man all over again.

As for females, it seems like where ever you go,  its the same story. Like society around the globe has put this "pit other women against eachother, fight for your man" rhetoric in our heads. Like the media and society has shoved it down our throats. Its crazy. The second a guy cheats on me, I'm out. If another girl warns me about a guy and he immediately labels her as crazy, its a huge red flag. My bf is engaged to one of these redflags whose painting his ex fiancee as nuts but shes yet to hear her side.

Yasu looks like a total fuckboi. Looks like Mikan is gonna findout the hard way.

Lol okay honestly, I binge read her entire thread as well. Quarantine life has given me too much time clearly! I don't think I liked her from the start. She automatically gave off that weeby, prideful, better than you, you're below me, I'm right and you're always wrong, kinda feel. And I was right the more I read her thread here. I truly admire all the hard work she's done to get to where shes at, but at the same time her attitude towards most things is just so ethically wrong. The way how she always has to one up someone else or how she has to add snarky or unnecessary comments or remarks all to make her look good in the eyes of others. Not sure if that's just the way shes brought up? Like to stick up for yourself? But there's a limit to how snarky you can be to people! Especially if she's an influencer or some online personality.

As an online personality, she should know that she's going to have an audience and people prodding into her personal life whether she wants it or not. As an online personality, it's not like you can't defend yourself as a human being anymore, but know when to draw the line for yourself and should always at least put some professionalism into your words. Which clearly she lacks. If she can't portray herself in a more professional manner and always has something to say to every single comment made about her, maybe this isn't her field of expertise and she should just stop. In the long run, I see this harming her more. Which is really sad because, even though I don't like her, she did seem like someone who had potential. 

Posted

@Mintiee ikr. They way she addressed Yasu's ex was beyond immature and childish. I couldn't believe she posted such a thing. A simple:

"Hey guys I recognize there are rumours going around about my bf, but thats between he and his ex. I do not condone or help to enable cheating. I am clearing that rumour because it directly involes me. No I did not date Yasu while he was with someone else or try and break up his previous relationship. That's all I will say on the matter. I am dating Yasu and if you guys don't like it its whatever ppl are entitled to their opinions. But please respect my choice and don't send negative messages to me about our relationship. Thanks. Mikan." 

Woulda worked fine. Is it that hard to be unproblematic??? She coulda defended herself without calling Yasu's ex toxic&manipulative. She's only getting one side of the story like that was so unnecessary.

Posted

@Mintiee ikr. They way she addressed Yasu's ex was beyond immature and childish. I couldn't believe she posted such a thing. A simple:

"Hey guys I recognize there are rumours going around about my bf, but thats between he and his ex. I do not condone or help to enable cheating. I am clearing that rumour because it directly involes me. No I did not date Yasu while he was with someone else or try and break up his previous relationship. That's all I will say on the matter. I am dating Yasu and if you guys don't like it its whatever ppl are entitled to their opinions. But please respect my choice and don't send negative messages to me about our relationship. Thanks. Mikan." 

Woulda worked fine. Is it that hard to be unproblematic??? She coulda defended herself without calling Yasu's ex toxic&manipulative. She's only getting one side of the story like that was so unnecessary.

I feel the reason he called my friend (the ex) “toxic and manipulative” was because he knows he’s wrong (as sayo said it wasn’t his first time doing this as he called his ex before sayo “controlling”) he seems to be a repeat offender at this and will probably be like this with every new girl he meets. I guarantee you once he’s finished with his new toy orange he’s gonna fling it away like a spoiled brat.Once he finds someone better then mikan, he is going to move onto the next girl and probably say mikan was “controlling” “annoying” “toxic” and for every new ex it will be a new bunch of negative words about them because he’s done playing with them.

Posted (edited)

Just a thought: but with how "Lovely Dovey" Mikan and Yasu are and Mikan also mentioning that she wanted to drop out of school (and took it out of her bio), How high do you think the chances are of Mikan marrying Yasu for a Visa and becoming a Youtuber full time? (Or even trying to start a couples YouTube channel with him since he also wants internet fame?!)

I'd like to hope the chances of this are low but I could totally see her doing this.

Edited by Serenity

Posted

Just a thought: but with how "Lovely Dovey" Mikan and Yasu are and Mikan also mentioning that she wanted to drop out of school (and took it out of her bio), How high do you think the chances are of Mikan marrying Yasu for a Visa and becoming a Youtuber full time? (Or even trying to start a couples YouTube channel with him since he also wants internet fame?!)

I'd like to hope the chances of this are low but I could totally see her doing this.

If she does go down that route she wouldn’t be different anymore and I feel like she enjoys standing apart from the crowd. Also is her YouTube career good enough to sustain her long term? She isn’t like some other vloggers who are asked to promote a town or something, so I wonder if the cash would keep flowing. Also does Yasu even work?

Posted

If she does go down that route she wouldn’t be different anymore and I feel like she enjoys standing apart from the crowd. Also is her YouTube career good enough to sustain her long term? She isn’t like some other vloggers who are asked to promote a town or something, so I wonder if the cash would keep flowing. Also does Yasu even work?

I’m pretty sure Mikan has mentioned that Yasu does have a job. 

Posted

he works in construction

Posted

whoever will yasu date next, girl you better run for your life and for the sake of your sanity.

IMG_0929.thumb.GIF.5127cf6a95cdc5ca0126c

Posted

He naturally seems to have an olive complexion yet he has so many pictures where he looks much paler on his Insta.

it’s very common amongst Asian youths around China/Japan/Korea to use apps to lighten their complexion this is no different with yasu after many of his images he posted in discord were mostly used with Snow/Soda etc..

Posted

it’s very common amongst Asian youths around China/Japan/Korea to use apps to lighten their complexion this is no different with yasu after many of his images he posted in discord were mostly used with Snow/Soda etc..

Ah, okay, I figured that.

Honestly, I don't even see the appeal in dating a so-called "iNfLUEncEr". Does this clout-chasing fuckboy realize that when he inevitably breaks up with Vina after he's done toying with her...he's gonna lose some of that precious clout too lol? Like dude unless you already have another "popular" chick in mind as a backup plan, Orange is gonna take some of your new followers back with her lmao. Quite the gamble.

Posted

I feel the reason he called my friend (the ex) “toxic and manipulative” was because he knows he’s wrong (as sayo said it wasn’t his first time doing this as he called his ex before sayo “controlling”) he seems to be a repeat offender at this and will probably be like this with every new girl he meets. I guarantee you once he’s finished with his new toy orange he’s gonna fling it away like a spoiled brat.Once he finds someone better then mikan, he is going to move onto the next girl and probably say mikan was “controlling” “annoying” “toxic” and for every new ex it will be a new bunch of negative words about them because he’s done playing with them.

Based on all the things I read on this thread about her, that is a very large pool of women lol. I wouldn't be shocked of he's talking to some side chicks right now. 

Posted

"His internet gf told him to" 😂😂😂😂😂😂

All those toxic exes, man! Poor guy. Oohhh, I know the kind. God damn, my ex told me about aaaaall of his toxic ex girlfriends too back then. Now I'm one of them! 😂

Screenshot_20200331-115337.png

Posted

"His internet gf told him to" 😂😂😂😂😂😂

All those toxic exes, man! Poor guy. Oohhh, I know the kind. God damn, my ex told me about aaaaall of his toxic ex girlfriends too back then. Now I'm one of them! 😂

Screenshot_20200331-115337.png

if they broke up she's going to be one of the toxic ex gf (a member of the toxic gf gang) so yeah she ain't special lmao. she better not talk shit about the ex bc she's going to end up the same someday.

Posted (edited)

Nvm

Edited by CutieInWhite

Posted

ALL of her stories are about yasu, holy shit girl do you even have a personality of your own anymore?? She’s playing AC and instead of showing progress or builds it’s all about yasu this yasu that, so tiring at this point I’m gonna unfollow her, I liked her and her videos / posts but she’s really being insufferable ever since it was posted here that Yasu is shit to his ex gfs