• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

mikan.mandarin

5340 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

sorry to be ot, but what is ac about?

It's about a villager (who you can customize) who is human and moves into a town/city/island where all the inhabitants are animal that stand on their hind legs and have different kinds of personality, The villager can fish, dig for fossils and catch bugs so that they can fill upp their encyclopedia and donate to the museum, breed flowers into hybrids, collect various items, decorate, meet up with other players and design clothing.

The villager can do favours for their neighbours (the animals) and when they become good enough of friend to them they can get their photograph. There is more to the game but I'm too lazy to write it all up.

It's a carefree slow progression game and pretty relaxing too

Edited by ZigZag
added a bit

Posted (edited)

yea tbh I was confused when people here called him attractive. I definitely don’t see it. His facial proportions are not good, especially when he has those glasses on, his features look squished 

A little OT, and generally asshole-y... but he looks as feminine, if not more so than Mikan. This wouldn't be a problem (at least for me) but that's clearly not what he's going for. They just look so odd together imo. But he's Asian which is obviously good enough for Orange :S

Edited by Purinpuff
Don't usually judge people's looks, but making an exception for Yasu

Posted

Maybe she removed it so people wouldn’t ask her about it. Especially after that long rant about not liking what she was studying and everything. After all I doubt her YouTube channel can sustain her and I’m not sure how quickly she could get another kind of visa, unless she’s banking on the fact that Japan is finally panicking and has other things to worry about 

Posted

Maybe she removed it so people wouldn’t ask her about it. Especially after that long rant about not liking what she was studying and everything. After all I doubt her YouTube channel can sustain her and I’m not sure how quickly she could get another kind of visa, unless she’s banking on the fact that Japan is finally panicking and has other things to worry about 

if she did drop bunka then her only chance of staying in the country would be another school, marriage or japan goes into lock down with COVID

Posted

if she actually did then wow. That just proved how much she LOVES FASHION, and wanted to BE A DESIGNER and how much fashion school was her DREAM. She just piggybacks on other people’s dreams because she’s unoriginal

Have you seen their designs tho? I'm a fashion student and if I turned that in it would've been an automatic F. Nothing about her designs are "high fashion". Good luck trying to get a new visa Mikan. She'd be contradicting herself if she got a marriage visa just to stay in japan.

Posted

Have you seen their designs tho? I'm a fashion student and if I turned that in it would've been an automatic F. Nothing about her designs are "high fashion". Good luck trying to get a new visa Mikan. She'd be contradicting herself if she got a marriage visa just to stay in japan.

forget high fashion, her designs can't even pass for decent street fashion which is kind of sad imo considering she is sooo passionate about it kek

Posted

Has anyone ever seen them genuinely smiling or laughing at each other? Not the forced :))) kinda thing? They seem like they secretly hate each other whenever they film themselves lmao. 

I'm laughing my ass off rn

Screenshot_20200326-190929.png

Posted

SHE REALLY DID THAT LMAOOOOO

Posted

ITS SO FORCED LOOKING

Posted

considering his ex is blocked by mikan I don’t think so but it is a likely chance

or just if “one of her fans” caught this thread and dare question Mikans relationship it’s to “somehow” back it up that she’s in a “healthy” relationship with yasu

Like I said, Sayo can still see Mikan's instagram stories in this thread here. Mikan knows we screenshot her stuff so my point still stands. 

Posted

i can just imagine her be like “quick let's take a picture. smile or laugh so that i can show PULL that we are really genuine with each other.”

Posted

ot but mikan should ditch the wig look. the one in her latest video looks really cheap

Posted

Guess her money troubles don't apply when it comes to Animal Crossing... 

I know people can save and budget for these things, but it seems a bit counter-intuitive to buy a newly-released game while complaining about your money problems.

(I'm assuming she bought it anyway, I don't think she would have borrowed it from a friend).

Screenshot_20200326-224021_Instagram.jpg

tbh i feel a lot of people are buying this game just because the hype around it, though i can totally see why Mikan would get this (as a fashion design student)

also i just want to say that i am totally getting a relationship goal vibe from Mikan and yasu, they love showing off what they do as a couple and are like "you wish you can be a relationship goal like us"

Posted

OT idk how to spoil

is it the norm in Japan to see people dressed like she did in her latest vid? Wig and all? Idk I got secondhand embarrassment