• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

mikan.mandarin

5787 posts in this topic

Posted

How is Mikan, after all the times she’s been exposed as a snowflake, still not put in the snowflake category?

Bitching about sponsors, being a failed sex worker, being catty and whiny toward fans and this current mess... She’s one of the milkiest online personalities. 

Petition for Mikan to be moved to snowflake section. 

i believe she got away with a lot of things because she was extremely good at damage control. The first few times, she came onto here to explain herself and everyone let it slide. But apologies without changed behaviour is really just manipulation. 

Posted

lol yasu is so ugly ewwwwww. both in his looks and personality 

Posted

Who even posts THAT many screenshots of private messages between you and someone you're in a relationship with? I mean, I think it's fine to like post a conversation between you and a friend every now and then if the conversation was really funny and you wanna show it off to make other people laugh, but for Mikan it just always seems to forced and like she is always trying to make other people see how "real" her relationship is with Yasu. 

If I was him I'd be kinda creeped out like "yo can we just keep this between you and me, thanks" but he probably doesn't even care cause it seems that he is pretty much the same kind as her. She has extremely many followers as well, I'd understand if she wasn't an influencer or maybe if she created a close friend list and posted it to her story, it wouldn't make it seem like she was forcing it but.. this is pretty bad

"Yo can we keep this between you and me, thanks" - That's exactly why I'm starting to miss Hiro lol, and I don't even know the guy. At least he seems happy, it wouldn't exactly be kind to hope he comes back for the comfort of everyone in the thread LMFAO :doge:

Posted

This is the kind of thing people might share privately now and then to their close friends, but Vina doesn't have any of those, so... :alpacawink:

Where's the "best friend" she forced to move to Japan? What happened to Venus and Kenna and all those other weebs she's hung out with? She has to brag to someone so she posts it online instead lol

She doesn‘t even reply to people living in Japan as a foreigner, except they‘re having a following lol. 

Japanese are fine ofc

Posted (edited)

yea tbh I was confused when people here called him attractive. I definitely don’t see it. His facial proportions are not good, especially when he has those glasses on, his features look squished 

Edited by Granola

Posted

Right? I also thought he was very ugly

Posted

Guess her money troubles don't apply when it comes to Animal Crossing... 

I know people can save and budget for these things, but it seems a bit counter-intuitive to buy a newly-released game while complaining about your money problems.

(I'm assuming she bought it anyway, I don't think she would have borrowed it from a friend).

Screenshot_20200326-224021_Instagram.jpg

Posted

I know people can save and budget for these things, but it seems a bit counter-intuitive to buy a newly-released game while complaining about your money problems.

(I'm assuming she bought it anyway, I don't think she would have borrowed it from a friend).

she just wants to be really cool and have a really awesome and GIRLY HEHE I LOVE AC!!! aesthetic. I guarantee she’s never even played an AC game before and doesn’t even care, but wants to look cute and relatable so she got it 

Posted

sorry to be ot, but what is ac about?

Posted

Pft just like Tsuruko 

Posted

sorry to be ot, but what is ac about?

it’s just a game where you live in an island or town or city with a bunch of animals and just chill, it’s not that deep lol, but she’s acting like having this game is LIFE OR DEATH. Which is a bit much 

Posted

if she actually did then wow. That just proved how much she LOVES FASHION, and wanted to BE A DESIGNER and how much fashion school was her DREAM. She just piggybacks on other people’s dreams because she’s unoriginal

Posted

I don't think she dropped out. If she did she would loose her Visa and then wouldn't be able to stay in the country

Unless she secretly married Yasu and has a marriage Visa she needs to stay in Bunka until she finds another way to get a Visa 🤷‍♀️