• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

mikan.mandarin

5759 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

yes we know vina his so inlove with you. no need to remind us.

IMG_0575.thumb.PNG.f4cbe8525992b10954472

IMG_0576.thumb.PNG.1ab8a34b306bd47338963

She seems to be all about “proof”. Proof he loves her, proof she’s still friends with Hiro; where’s the proof about everything she alleged against Sayo? 

Edited by vanillabwean
Just the usual spoiler fail

Posted

She's probably being extra petty towards the ex now that yasus convos with her were leaked.

"See he really loves me, we've got something good, not that fake 'relationship' y'all had. He was a dick to you but omg look how sweeeeet he is to ME!"

Posted

For real tho, it must really bother her that this stuff about Yasu has come out because it also reflects badly on her to have her new bf be a cheater/liar/asshole. We know she cares about her image, and dating someone "bad" can really hurt your own reputation too. Might be why she spams so much about him being all cheesy, so people who don't read here/haven't heard yet won't find out what he's really like?
With some "look how totally fine I am without Hiro" added of course.

Posted (edited)

she's really hyping this relationship lol she never did this w hiro

99% sure this is her trying to make Hiro jealous or something like that. Her posts on social media are the kind of thing that a 13-14 year old girl would post, not someone almost 10 years older. Anyone can see their relationship isn't genuine. Or maybe she's hyping it to convince herself she likes him. But I'd still say it's mostly for Hiro.

Edited by BatataFrita

Posted (edited)

She’s so pathetic. she’s maybe insecure as hell or has a huge superiority complex ...either way she’s the biggest, cringiest attention whore I have seen in a while. 

Your obsession with showing how allegedly loved you are won’t bring you any good Vina. Go back down to earth and focus on what’s important. People who are actually  loved won’t need to showcase it for the whole world to see. 

Edited by Hoshi

Posted

For real tho, it must really bother her that this stuff about Yasu has come out because it also reflects badly on her to have her new bf be a cheater/liar/asshole. We know she cares about her image, and dating someone "bad" can really hurt your own reputation too. Might be why she spams so much about him being all cheesy, so people who don't read here/haven't heard yet won't find out what he's really like?
With some "look how totally fine I am without Hiro" added of course.

this ^
in reality, Mikan really only give 2 flying fucks about her image. if her image is tarnished everyone goes. Her boyfriend is an asshole and she is very much aware, but won’t do anything because she wants “a cute japanese boy uwu”(or is just completely blind) just so she can parade him around. While he will also parade her around because reality is he only wants a foreign trophy wife. (A majority of his friends are people from the west we never heard anything if he has friends from his actual country)

They are both using each other for something Yasu’s Case it’s clout to get his “popular Instagram” he’s always mentioned to his ex. Mikan just wants the whole “look at my j a p a n e s e boyfriend which I have acquired” for Instagram.

i looked back even to see this hiro bloke and he seemed like a decent human compared to yasu? I don’t know man, fame really gets to peoples heads it’s crazy.

Posted

It’s just weird because she didn’t act like this when she was with Hiro. I mean yeah she did post about having dinner with his family but the screenshots of their conversations were mainly just about inside jokes. I honestly feel like she’s just doing this for attention. I don’t even believe she really likes Yasu I feel like she was just sad about Hiro and decided to date Yasu for attention. I still can’t believe she would just date some guy who told her about his “manipulative ex” when there were allegations like that just screams red flag. 

Posted

I feel like she's also doing this because Yasu is so different compared to Hiro. He was calm and reasonable. When you're acting like Mikan is acting rn, like a little child, and you've got a boyfriend who'd never act like this ... you kind of don't. Or you're not as likely to do that. 

Now that she's got duckface as bf, who is equally as cringy as she is, she's turning it up 200%

Posted

Who even posts THAT many screenshots of private messages between you and someone you're in a relationship with? I mean, I think it's fine to like post a conversation between you and a friend every now and then if the conversation was really funny and you wanna show it off to make other people laugh, but for Mikan it just always seems to forced and like she is always trying to make other people see how "real" her relationship is with Yasu. 

If I was him I'd be kinda creeped out like "yo can we just keep this between you and me, thanks" but he probably doesn't even care cause it seems that he is pretty much the same kind as her. She has extremely many followers as well, I'd understand if she wasn't an influencer or maybe if she created a close friend list and posted it to her story, it wouldn't make it seem like she was forcing it but.. this is pretty bad

Posted

Who even posts THAT many screenshots of private messages between you and someone you're in a relationship with? I mean, I think it's fine to like post a conversation between you and a friend every now and then if the conversation was really funny and you wanna show it off to make other people laugh, but for Mikan it just always seems to forced and like she is always trying to make other people see how "real" her relationship is with Yasu. 

If I was him I'd be kinda creeped out like "yo can we just keep this between you and me, thanks" but he probably doesn't even care cause it seems that he is pretty much the same kind as her. She has extremely many followers as well, I'd understand if she wasn't an influencer or maybe if she created a close friend list and posted it to her story, it wouldn't make it seem like she was forcing it but.. this is pretty bad

This is the kind of thing people might share privately now and then to their close friends, but Vina doesn't have any of those, so... :alpacawink:

Where's the "best friend" she forced to move to Japan? What happened to Venus and Kenna and all those other weebs she's hung out with? She has to brag to someone so she posts it online instead lol

Posted

As someone here mentioned previously, I think the reason Mikan is going overboard with her PDA and oversharing of her & Yasu's relationship is because knowing the kind of spiteful person Mikan is; coupled with the fact that she's aware of Yasu's ex and their history, she's doing it more to rub it in the ex's face. Kind of like a "Haha, look at how happy he is with ME! Look at how much he's doting and obsessing over ME! He doesn't want you, he wants ME!" 

How excessive her posting is can't just be for a trivial reason, it feels like it's an indirect message toward's Yasu's ex intended to either hurt or make her jealous. Mikan knows screenshots of her stories will be posted here, and she knows Yasu's ex is active in this thread. 

Posted

As someone here mentioned previously, I think the reason Mikan is going overboard with her PDA and oversharing of her & Yasu's relationship is because knowing the kind of spiteful person Mikan is; coupled with the fact that she's aware of Yasu's ex and their history, she's doing it more to rub it in the ex's face. Kind of like a "Haha, look at how happy he is with ME! Look at how much he's doting and obsessing over ME! He doesn't want you, he wants ME!" 

How excessive her posting is can't just be for a trivial reason, it feels like it's an indirect message toward's Yasu's ex intended to either hurt or make her jealous. Mikan knows screenshots of her stories will be posted here, and she knows Yasu's ex is active in this thread. 

considering his ex is blocked by mikan I don’t think so but it is a likely chance

or just if “one of her fans” caught this thread and dare question Mikans relationship it’s to “somehow” back it up that she’s in a “healthy” relationship with yasu

Posted (edited)

How is Mikan, after all the times she’s been exposed as a snowflake, still not put in the snowflake category?

Bitching about sponsors, being a failed sex worker, being catty and whiny toward fans and this current mess... She’s one of the milkiest online personalities. 

Agree. Not to mention the way that she treats all of her friends as either trash or tokens. Major lack of empathy.

Edited by 虜

Posted

99% sure this is her trying to make Hiro jealous or something like that. Her posts on social media are the kind of thing that a 13-14 year old girl would post, not someone almost 10 years older. Anyone can see their relationship isn't genuine. Or maybe she's hyping it to convince herself she likes him. But I'd still say it's mostly for Hiro.

hirokazu, just living his life: "Y'all hear summ?"

i feel that both. she moved onto the relationship WAY too quick, started being WAY too open about it, her stories are literally filled with "how much yasu cares about her" and yada yada "fake till u make it", i guess

imagine hirokazu gets a gf. vina will be fuming and it's gonna be popcorn time