• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

mikan.mandarin

5340 posts in this topic

Posted

she said in her new vid to yasu ‘im gonna talk about you because its always you that talks about me and I never talk about you’, something we talked about on here lol, at least she’s taking our advice well

Has anyone seen her new video, she brought up Hiro a few times 

Yea and he couldnt deny that it was weird that they’re still close. He said ‘Its not THAT weird’ and ‘I’m not really jealous’ so

Posted (edited)

Mikan followed the girl Hiro called cute.... that's so weird.

and she followed her recently too!

if you go to safari/internet and go to the web version of instagram and then go to her following list, it will show up in chronological order (I’ve seen it on tiktok + I’ve tested this myself).

She followed her wayyyy AFTER she got with her current bf, so it’s safe to say that it was pretty recent. 

7ED7351F-EFC2-4417-AAD4-CBB6514124C0.jpeg

Edited by Nora
screenshot

Posted (edited)

and she followed her recently too!

if you go to safari/internet and go to the web version of instagram and then go to her following list, it will show up in chronological order (I’ve seen it on tiktok + I’ve tested this myself).

She followed her wayyyy AFTER she got with her current bf, so it’s safe to say that it was pretty recent. 

7ED7351F-EFC2-4417-AAD4-CBB6514124C0.jpeg

wow that's awkward...

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

You should include sceenshots since it's related to Mikan possibly lying about it all. Maybe it was a misunderstanding on her part but it seems unlikely if she posted it publically and got almost all of it wrong, unless Hiro straight up made up stuff to break up with her (but then why would he contradict it publically later?)

Something's just not adding up here.

xJsfAJq.jpg

J8kzfN2.jpg

:happee:

Posted

Sounds like Yasu is a rebound... yikes!

Not that I think he cares though. He seems to love the attention and clout that he's getting from all this.

Vina. Why. Are. You. Obsessed. With. Your. Ex. Who. Now. Lives. Kilometers. Away?!

Not to mention he's thriving so much without you and he probably doesn't need you as much as you think

Just wait till when Hiro gets a new woman... watch Vina trying to hold back her salt lol. 

Posted (edited)

Lmao she stumbled on Yasu's name when someone was confused and thought Yasu was Hiro. She said "it's shocks me that you and Yas- that people think you and Yas- that you and Hiro look alike..."

Edited by SunnyFunny

Posted

61821479-12BD-4D6B-8CBD-E9F5C140391B.thu

looks like the girl is/was(??) in a rship? the same date is in her ig profile.

Hi long time lurker. 

I noticed that the girl uploaded some pic how she doesn't want to share this "love of her life" 26 weeks ago aswell.

Fun coincidence is that 10/6/18 (if meant to be 10th of july 2018) is the same date Mikan first made a post on insta to introduce Hiro. 

Maybe they dont correlate at all but eitherway if Hiros just calling a girl cute who's already in a relationship (seeing as she hasn't removed the date from her bio) all openly on his insta feels really weird? :alpacaworry: Maybe thats just me idk.

Screenshot_2020-03-17-00-03-05-523_com.instagram.android.jpg

Posted (edited)

if she wanted to do fashion bunka is the best in Japan, I’m honestly surprised she got in 

yeah i was gonna say that through the Gogo Nihon website there's a fashion school in Yokohoma but i can imagine she wouldn't want to go there

Well.. hiro publicly posted calling another girl cute, if mikan hasn’t moved on I can see why she’d be posting about her cringey love messages (cropped out the girl bc she doesn’t have really anything to do with the thread but the post is on his insta) 

E9D103BC-A09D-49C9-A76C-2847A3769CAF.thu

FAAE39B7-4543-45C5-852F-D87FD9C28483.thu

i probably will get a bit of hate on this but i find it a bit random him mentioning how he find the girl cute, maybe its just his wording or something...

Edited by Foxigirl

Posted

Just because Hiro used to date Mikan it doesn't mean that he has to restrict what he posts forever in case her followers snoop. It doesn't mean that anyone he becomes friends with is just using him to get exposure from Mikan's followers. He's trying to move away from his connection with Mikan. She is the one who keeps commenting on all his posts and following his new friends. 

They broke up 6+ months ago and she still lurks his Instagram so there's no reason to feel sorry for her. It's her own fault if she gets upset about what he posts when she could easily unfollow him. 

tbh from reading a bit of this and going on his ig he did post Mikan on his instagram until Febuary 15th. I'd feel weird honestly if my ex still post me on my instagram but its even more weird for her to still follow what her exes posts 

Posted

i probably will get a bit of hate on this but i find it a bit random him mentioning how he find the girl cute, maybe its just his wording or something...

It is a pretty weird, random comment to make about (presumably?) a friend but I guess if hiro was a completely normal, drama-free person he couldn't have dated mikan for as long as he did lol so he might have a bit of that kind of personality too, just more low-key

Posted

I actually feel like it could be an insider, seeing that Mikan commented the same and the girl didn't actually say thank you bc maybe she was in on the "joke" but it doesn't really matter either way.

Posted

I don't mean to sound biphobic, but why is it that almost every snowflake/female celebrity who claim to be bi actually only date men?? I'm not saying you can't have a preference, but even Ariana Grande does it and it's annoying... You aren't bi just because you think girls are cute. You actually have to want to date them TOO (unless you're aromantic) 🤦‍♀️

Posted (edited)

if she wanted to do fashion bunka is the best in Japan, I’m honestly surprised she got in 

I am pretty sure they have a certain number of extra places reserved for foreign students which doesn't have to compete with the general japanese candidates. Considering the classes are in japanese the overall applications from foreigners speaking well enough japanese and willing to pay these amounts of students fees is probably not high.

Edited by Veeja

Posted

I am pretty sure they have a certain number of extra places reserved for foreign students which doesn't have to compete with the general japanese candidates. Considering the classes are in japanese the overall applications from foreigners speaking well enough japanese and willing to pay these amounts of students is probably not high.

ye, you're correct i think 

when i checked out some alternatives for studying i looked into japan and they have special admissions for foreigners. there's higher competition on English based courses, although you have to learn Japanese later on. Japanese based course have little entries, and there's low competition. if mikan didn't know japanese she wouldn't have been accepted.