mikan.mandarin

309 posts in this topic

Posted

She's selling shoutouts again and postes 11 people so far. 220$ for...shoutouts..

Idk why i'm salty about people making easy money like this lmao i mean everyone wishes to make money as easy as this but damn idk

Screenshot_2018-07-14-12-56-52.png

Girl I‘m salty too about this. It‘s so greedy of her and grossly overpriced to charge $20 for a screenshot of a profile most people won‘t look at. If she would charge like $5, that would be more relatable than charging $20 – You can fill your shopping cart at a supermarket pretty decent for the day for $20 :feelgood: I really have no sympathy for her.

Posted

a fool and his money are soon parted.

So ridiculous and greedy of her. but if there's a demand for it i can't say I feel any sympathy for the people spending money on that shit either.

Posted

Just wanted to pop in and say that she's not the first Instagrammer to do this. I've seen multiple people do it, some with more followers than her and they get a hell of a lot more people giving them money.

I personally don't see an issue with it, if people wanna give her money for 24hrs of being on her story  for a few followers then so be it, shouldn't be mad at her for their doing.

Posted

Eh I mean if she's making easy money by doing shoutouts then good for her? The people who pay her don't rly seem to have a prob with the way she does it.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

Eh I mean if she's making easy money by doing shoutouts then good for her? The people who pay her don't rly seem to have a prob with the way she does it.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Because they are kids? I guarantee you, not a single person who paid for a shoutout actually EARNED that money at work, but was given it in one way or another. 

Posted

Because they are kids? I guarantee you, not a single person who paid for a shoutout actually EARNED that money at work, but was given it in one way or another. 

That's fair enough. But if they're all kids they probably have an allowance and they seem old enough to be held responsible for how they spend their money so? I mean some ppl prob disagree with me but this doesn't strike me as exploiting kids for easy money but who knows I could be wrong. 

Posted

Kids. They are KIDS. There’s a reason why kids are not being held accountable the same way as adults when they are tried in court. No, the DON’T know any better.

Posted

D44E0AB0-882B-464D-BBDA-AC275C226CAA.jpeg