• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

mikan.mandarin

3637 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I remember her saying that he was a regular in her Younow streams and he went to Bunkas cultural festival to meet her for the first time around November.  

Edit: Found the video where she talks about him.

14:37

https://youtu.be/ma_EK3iVcmE

He might actually help her with her fashion. Lol.

Edited by Vera

Posted

He removed all his other tagged pictures and left the ones related to Mikan,

yeah they’re dating

9A7B0BE5-CDEB-4C7D-A713-10901CE09031.jpeg

Posted

He removed all his other tagged pictures and left the ones related to Mikan,

yeah they’re dating

9A7B0BE5-CDEB-4C7D-A713-10901CE09031.jpeg

I know it’s not really our business but why doesn’t she just say they’re dating since they’re both making it sooo obviously, honestly it’s good she’s over her ex because she was like obsessed with him

Posted

Predictable

Posted

at least he can give her some fashion tips skskks

Posted

i find them both so corny with the way they're making a huge fuss about their age on their ig bio lmao

Posted

i find them both so corny with the way they're making a huge fuss about their age on their ig bio lmao

agreed—he obviously copied her when he changed his bio to include “24 (UGHHHH)” and it’s mad cringey 

Posted

where is Luke Marr from HauteLeMode when you need him...

Posted

if they're really dating wouldn't the dynamic be weird since he was initially her fan? 

Posted (edited)

if they're really dating wouldn't the dynamic be weird since he was initially her fan? 

Not for Mikan. Think about it. She loves having power over people (whether it's small things like dominating a conversation or bigger things like the situation with Piper). A fan who already likely has a romanticized view of her is perfect. 

Edit: Anyone remember when she introduced Hirokazu and as talking about how she was previously his English tutor and he was so swept away by her? (Which iirc he tried to deny and she was basically like "no that's what happened"). Could just be me but I'd be at least a bit hesitant to date one of my students even if it's freelance tutoring. 

Ignore spoiler. Got a picture that won't go away.

IMG_3584.jpg

Edited by 4thetea

Posted

Huh. Starting the countdown until the "MY JAPANESE BOYFRIEND" video.

Posted (edited)

It is cute that he calls himself a Jalapeño since he is Japanese and Filipino. I realize I probably live under a rock but it’s the first time I ever saw that so he got the credit in my mind. 

Edited by Redpandagal
Spelling

Posted

I get the feeling she won’t tell her followers about this relationship or if she does it’ll be much later. I mean she made such a fuss over her and Hiro’s breakup and recently there were all those corny posts about him going to America so to announce a new relationship right now might not look the best. It’s a bit funny though because I remember her posting a picture of Yasu on her IG story shortly after she broke up with Hiro and people were asking her if they were dating which as usually she was very defensive about. Considering all of this I think if she does announce the relationship she’d have to suck up her pride a bit and we all know she hates that. 

Also I always found the video where she introduced her relationship with Hiro weird. Like why did she have to make a point of saying he was blown away by her? Super awkward 

Posted

It is cute that he calls himself a Jalapeño since he is Japanese and Filipino. I realize I probably live under a rock but it’s the first time I ever saw that so he got the credit in my mind. 

reminds me of this viral tweet lol

5C15218E-B364-49D0-854B-C04F6238588D.jpeg

Posted

Seems like they went on a date

202FC405-4DA4-4DA6-A636-F0FB12E8C2E5.png

F546D633-5AD2-480F-9E17-5439F17345B7.png

8D930505-7FFD-4F29-AF62-97B690FF2C11.png

DB6A5493-824B-4668-9446-CA88C71CF113.png