• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

mikan.mandarin

5457 posts in this topic

Posted

Rarely anything she wore in her videos has been her own creation. The only time we saw something she made, was her amateur entrance ceremony dress before she even started school and maybe one knitted cropped T-shit that only suits very skinny people with small breasts. The only time she shared a full-personal design was that atrocious fairy dress that looked like the ideas of a 10 year old into Winx Club or Barbie Fairytopia.

the flowery skirt she wore in her opening ceremony was made by max, the off shoulder top that she paired with the skirt was bought from a store. the only thing she made was a flower headdress for that ceremony.  i agree tho that she is a walking advertisement.

Posted

Maybe a bit off-topic right now but, 

Tsuruko did an Instagram Live earlier and of course people kept asking about her and mikans friendship. I just watched for a few minutes but catched her saying that despite them not being friends anymore, mikan keeps that video/vlog with tsuruko in tokyo still up. Tsuruko said „I would have deleted that video. But I guess she‘s making money with it.“ and it really hit me kinda. Imo, Mikan is really selfish and has zero capability for empathy. 

Do we know what really happened between them? Or was it just Mikan shoving the camera in her face?

Either way I think I would have been embarrassed to keep the video up if I was Mikan, like I can't really see how she could justify having it up other than for money?

Maybe she could argue that it's for the sake of "good memories" or something, but that still seems so selfish when the person you had a falling out with clearly doesn't like that it's up for public viewing. 

Posted

Maybe a bit off-topic right now but, 

Tsuruko did an Instagram Live earlier and of course people kept asking about her and mikans friendship. I just watched for a few minutes but catched her saying that despite them not being friends anymore, mikan keeps that video/vlog with tsuruko in tokyo still up. Tsuruko said „I would have deleted that video. But I guess she‘s making money with it.“ and it really hit me kinda. Imo, Mikan is really selfish and has zero capability for empathy. 

If Piper doesn’t want that video up it should be deleted, guess big sis orange-chan uwu just can’t deal with losing money

Posted

3423F817-6EB2-4A56-8284-3B1C96B97070.thu87F20085-50D9-4BC5-A2B4-E3D20DE161C6.thu

Posted

This is so weird... why would he post that publicly instead of just messaging her?

It's shitty to say 'I truly thought I found the love of my life' about someone you broke up with, and it's only likely to cause Mikan pain. He should just leave her alone and let her move on.

I thought it was a genuine and sweet message, though IA it's weird to leave as a public comment. Maybe they aren't in contact through messaging anymore and he thought it would be the best way to reach her? I guess it's kind of weirdly performative to make it so public, and right before leaving the country. 

I hope he's moving to a welcoming place...

Posted

Still feels like Mikan is instructing him what to post, it just all sounds so weird.

ikr, to me while reading that post it sounded like vina wrote it instead of hiro but made it look like it was him. 

Posted

Aw, that message was really sweet imo. I didn't find it that weird, I see lots of posts from people who write things like that publicly about their friends or SOs, just to show everyone how much they appreciate them. Idk it just doesn't come across as performative to me, it's seems they're genuinely very special to each other, even though a relationship wasn't the best course for them.  

I didn't realize he was moving to America though?

Posted (edited)

I thought it was a sweet message but I just don’t understand their dynamic. Everyone is different and some people cope with loss and breakups differently but I can’t imagine having a relationship like this with my ex. Like it’s one thing to be amicable but it’s another to be broken up but rely on each other for emotional support. Just a personal opinion but I feel like that would make it harder for me to move on. I don’t think Hiro has ill intentions but I do think the dynamic is odd. 

Edited by mollamolla

Posted

I wonder if she bitched at him in private about him telling her to remember to eat three meals a day