• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

mikan.mandarin

3122 posts in this topic

Posted

I just asked. 

I mean it's just kinda sketch to me when people just saying that they just wanna wear traditional clothes from other cultures but hey maybe I've just been on twitter too much 

Posted

20200120_182317.jpg

PULL hasn't worked for me in forever has her meet up with milkgore already been posted? 

20200120_160137.jpg

20200120_160150.jpg

I also found it kinda funny that Tsuruko met up with her, too

Well that's awkward

Having drama like that must be exhausting...

Did they have a conversation that went like: "I'm not meeting up with you if you invite Tsuruko, so if you wanna meet up with me don't include her, and if you wanna meet her don't include me"?

Posted

I noticed she puts really unnecessary stuff in her stories. Like just her day to day activities like "Today I did this...", but it's really mundane stuff. When I see a "we got icecream" or "I got lunch with Hiro''s parents" it's like no one cares?? Why not just enjoy the moment, you don't have to share it on social media. Maybe she's trying show that she has a life, but she says that she's really enjoying her life atm and I do believe her, but what is the point in sharing even the really boring mundane details of what you're doing day to day

Posted

Well that's awkward

Having drama like that must be exhausting...

Did they have a conversation that went like: "I'm not meeting up with you if you invite Tsuruko, so if you wanna meet up with me don't include her, and if you wanna meet her don't include me"?

I have friends who visit my country but also visit people I’m not friends with—though without the “drama”/22-going-on-14 Mikan/Piper aspect, it is a complete non-issue for them to visit various people separately. People are free on different days and interested in doing different things, which would fit perfectly with the intense 2 week weeb tour those women were on.

That Japanese BFF video really dragged on—a definite snooze fest. As is the usual critique of these “try another country’s candy” videos, I feel like she could’ve put more thought into the candy/food item selection from the UK. 

Posted (edited)

I think she needs to shut up every once in a while

Edited by kyuutobani
spelling

Posted

Screenshot_20200120-155813.thumb.png.30f

Lol. I didn't mind the ig story about her liking Indian traditional clothes but this is cringe. :feelgood:

eww why are Indians cute 😅 that's so patronising ://

Posted

Wouldn’t be surprised if indians became the new porridge thing :/

Posted

Here we go again

Screenshot_20200122-103100.png

Posted

She’s only thankful when it’s in her favour but if it involves actually interacting with her followers she complains about being an influencer. She’s so fake and clearly only cares about the money rather than actually appreciating her following. 

Posted (edited)

Here we go again

Screenshot_20200122-103100.png

Soo thankful Mikan decides to show of her thigh and leg instead of something more suitable image as a 'thank you message' to her fans? 

Edited by missconspiracy101

Posted

She's generally bad with friendships. She thinks 3 years is a really long time to be friends with someone, and I remember her being like "WE just decided we're going to be a girl-friend-group!!! Right guys? Right???" about Venus Angelic and Whoeverelseitwas (obviously didn't happen).
She forces a lot of people to be her "bff" so that she can feel loved and special when she can't actually keep meaningful friendships for long.

When I left school I only stayed friends with about 2 people, and since moving away, I don't talk to them any more. I couldn't stand my school though. It was really rough in a bad area. 

Posted (edited)

She’s only thankful when it’s in her favour but if it involves actually interacting with her followers she complains about being an influencer. She’s so fake and clearly only cares about the money rather than actually appreciating her following. 

Exactly, she only has pretty words when there's money involved. Priorities... Her fans are only people for her to use and to benefit, just like her friends and family. How sad and selfish.

Edited by Lily Sand

Posted

watch here rant about how annoying her fans/followers are a few days later after she said thank you to them.