• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

mikan.mandarin

2969 posts in this topic

Posted

that looks like something I’d have “designed” in primary school lol

also does she really think the flat thin hair and the weird moustache-like bangs are a good look?? 

I agree. I don’t really think the straight hair looks bad but it so flat and stringy looking? Like I think her hair looked much better when it was shorter. I have a thin hair type and my hair tends to look a lot like Mikan’s when I grow it out so I usually keep it shorter so it looks thicker. 

Posted (edited)

The way she showed the phone case she so-called gifted Noe was more like bragging and sounded as fake as it can get. https://www.instagram.com/p/B7IDQfXHwOp/?hl=en

I noticed that she's been putting Noe into her Instagram stories really frequently since people began pointing out her relationships 👀

I also recall that someone from her school didn't like being tagged on her IG at one point. Not sure who it was. But less than an hour ago, she just tagged a classmate who has a completely privated IG with no pic. If someone wants to remain private, why would you broadcast their @ with a link to your 196,000 followers for them to easily find it? I'd be so livid if someone with several thousands of IG followers publicly revealed my personal privated account. I think Mikan just wants to show off how she's got real friends that people can search up.

Her latest video is with Ena and Mikan calls her her "Japanese BFF" in the title... but wasn't Noe her bff as she's showing on Instagram? Confusion....

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

This is so irritating to me for some reason, not trying to nitpick but whew

78859BCD-D62E-4F8B-80E8-7F46FA5F5D96.png

1FF9967B-1AD0-4F42-926C-6D5500504201.png

Posted

I noticed that she's been putting Noe into her Instagram stories really frequently since people began pointing out her relationships 👀

I also recall that someone from her school didn't like being tagged on her IG at one point. Not sure who it was. But less than an hour ago, she just tagged a classmate who has a completely privated IG with no pic. If someone wants to remain private, why would you broadcast they @ with a link to your 196,000 followers for them to easily find it? I'd be so livid if someone with several thousands of IG followers publicly revealed my personal privated account. I think Mikan just wants to show off how she's got real friends that people can search up.

Her latest video is with Ena and Mikan calls her her "Japanese BFF" in the title... but wasn't Noe her bff as she's showing on Instagram? Confusion....

I find her actions invasive on several occasions. She utilises their lack of understanding of English to gossip about them in her videos once and also continues to push the narrative to their friendship. Honestly most of her photos with me either feel forced or just they are meh. She is only trying to convince herself with something that is obviously otherwise. Her sense of style hasn't significantly improved so probably she takes photos with them to spice up the general atmosphere of the photos.

Posted

idgi? shes indian right?

Posted

I also recall that someone from her school didn't like being tagged on her IG at one point. Not sure who it was. But less than an hour ago, she just tagged a classmate who has a completely privated IG with no pic. If someone wants to remain private, why would you broadcast they @ with a link to your 196,000 followers for them to easily find it? I'd be so livid if someone with several thousands of IG followers publicly revealed my personal privated account. I think Mikan just wants to show off how she's got real friends that people can search up.

She's generally bad with friendships. She thinks 3 years is a really long time to be friends with someone, and I remember her being like "WE just decided we're going to be a girl-friend-group!!! Right guys? Right???" about Venus Angelic and Whoeverelseitwas (obviously didn't happen).
She forces a lot of people to be her "bff" so that she can feel loved and special when she can't actually keep meaningful friendships for long.

Posted

I personally don't think that's too bad. Those dresses ARE gorgeous and I think one is allowed to voice that (I'm not mad either when people wear Lederhosen and Dirndl to beer festivals ...)

Posted

No offence but what's wrong with it? What made you irritated?

Posted

idgi? shes indian right?

Woah, wait, Indian? I believe she's Middle eastern (Kurdish), I don't think she's has ever suggested Indian origins (and she doesn't really look the part tbh).

Posted

Mikan, I love you as a youtuber , but your constant “reply” stories make you seem less confident. 

Posted (edited)

PULL hasn't worked for me in forever has her meet up with milkgore already been posted? 

20200120_160137.jpg

20200120_160150.jpg

Edited by elefire

Posted

PULL hasn't worked for me in forever has her meet up with milkgore already been posted? 

20200120_160137.jpg

20200120_160150.jpg

I also found it kinda funny that Tsuruko met up with her, too

Posted

I also found it kinda funny that Tsuruko met up with her, too

20200120_182317.jpg

Posted

Woah, wait, Indian? I believe she's Middle eastern (Kurdish), I don't think she's has ever suggested Indian origins (and she doesn't really look the part tbh).

didn't mean to offend, I just saw that insta story and assumed she was Indian because of her saying she wanted to wear ghagra choli. Now that I know shes not, I understand why op felt irritated.