• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

mikan.mandarin

3122 posts in this topic

Posted

She could be close to them or she might not be however considering she told one of them “damare” which is a pretty harsh way of saying shut up to someone in Japanese I can’t imagine they’d be that close 

Posted

I don't think mikan and Noe are that close tbh or at least in that group I think they're the least close. Noe seems to have a strong personality and we know that mikan always likes to be the the dominative one (take hirokazu as an example who seems to have a more passive/soft personality) if I'm correct i think even mikan said something like that if noe doesn't agree on something she doesn't hesitate and says what she thinks. And also noe seemed so pissed off when mikan told them damare (?) 

Posted

I don't think mikan and Noe are that close tbh or at least in that group I think they're the least close. Noe seems to have a strong personality and we know that mikan always likes to be the the dominative one (take hirokazu as an example who seems to have a more passive/soft personality) if I'm correct i think even mikan said something like that if noe doesn't agree on something she doesn't hesitate and says what she thinks. And also noe seemed so pissed off when mikan told them damare (?) 

i did notice noe was kind of pissed off and she gives me vibes that she will say what she thinks without hesitation.

Posted

I've also noticed that Noe always goes out of her way to sit away from Mikan or disappear whenever she is trying to film around her. I remember in her school vlog she would leave the group or sit across the room to avoid being filmed by her.

It's kind of ironic because Instagram-wise I think Noe is Mikan's most popular friend with her Instagram fanbase? I remember Noe (or someone else?) making some sarcastic comment in one of her vlogs saying "Hello people who followed me because of Mikan!" Or something.

I think that's why none of Mikan's friends take or post pictures with her. They want their Instagram's to stay personal and don't want to become insta-famous from mikan's followers.

Posted

I think that's why none of Mikan's friends take or post pictures with her. They want their Instagram's to stay personal and don't want to become insta-famous from mikan's followers.

This is so true. Maybe if she stopped treating everyone she interacts with like accessories, she'd realise what bunch of strangers on the internet already have :alpacaconfused:

Posted

I've also noticed that Noe always goes out of her way to sit away from Mikan or disappear whenever she is trying to film around her. I remember in her school vlog she would leave the group or sit across the room to avoid being filmed by her.

It's kind of ironic because Instagram-wise I think Noe is Mikan's most popular friend with her Instagram fanbase? I remember Noe (or someone else?) making some sarcastic comment in one of her vlogs saying "Hello people who followed me because of Mikan!" Or something.

which video was that? i wanna see it

Posted

which video was that? i wanna see it

I think it was where she did a video at school and they all left disappearing from her 

Posted

Watch Mikan make a post about how super duper close she is with Noe as a response to our observations on this thread lmao 

Posted

I'm so over these "influencers" demanding free goods AND money AND respect AND privacy honestly. You can't have it all, get over it. No Mikan, you can't both receive free stuff and not be criticized for literally doing your "job". Quit if you don't like it instead of writing entire books on IG stories about how your weak sorry ass feels affected by valid criticism. 

Posted

Mikan rarely posts anything about her hanging out with her school friends outside of school. It could be that they’re busy but I do think it’s odd most of them post pictures with everyone except Mikan. Like someone said it could be because they don’t want to gain a following from it but it could also be a sign they’re not that close. Also if Noe always disappears when Mikan is filming shouldn’t Mikan stop trying to film her?? Like that’s an obvious cue she doesn’t like it. 

Posted

Watch Mikan make a post about how super duper close she is with Noe as a response to our observations on this thread lmao 

gonna be honest I saw what you wrote here and then I saw mikans' instastorie and I LAUGHED SO HARD HAHAHAHAHA

no but seriously if Noe doesn't want to be shown on mikans stories/videos mikan should respect her but we all know she likes to remind us all the time that she has JAPANESE friends and just doesn't respect or at least listen to her FRIENDS complaints 

20200108_194713.png

Posted

I'm glad that none of my friends are "influencers" and that the people I know who are, at least respect my and everyone else's wish not to appear anywhere near their feed when we hang out.

Seems exhausting/draining to be around someone like Mikan (who cares more about her own comfort than anyone she interacts with.)

Posted

she's always trying to prove she's not like any other jvloggers or influencers in japan who doesn't have japanese friends as if she's unique and special. vina seems to be left out but try and make it look like she isn't.

Posted

Can anyone translate the text from that Instagram picture?

Posted

Can anyone translate the text from that Instagram picture?

Nothing of importance. She thanks her for giving her a present/souvenir