• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

mikan.mandarin

5863 posts in this topic

Posted

I hate when youtubers do this, like ain’t nobody forcing you. She started filming her outfits those videos are popular, and so people will ask. It just logic. She’s acting like this is some attack on her. Her job is making videos so people are going to ask you...

If you can’t tolerate it then don’t make videos... Everytime someone asks her a question she acts like they just asked her to climb the mount everest.

she wants to blame her fans so she doesn’t have to blame herself. It’s simple she’s being selfish and recently she has been a lot 

Posted

She needs to find another way to make money besides YouTube, honestly.

Posted

Doesn't she have a part-time job?

Posted

Doesn't she have a part-time job?

I think she did, but she hasn’t mentioned it in a while soooo? It’s possible she quit because she says she spends all week at Bunka and then all weekend editing and doing homework. I doubt she has time for a job rn

Posted

I think she did, but she hasn’t mentioned it in a while soooo? It’s possible she quit because she says she spends all week at Bunka and then all weekend editing and doing homework. I doubt she has time for a job rn

In her "what's in my bag video?" which was uploaded one month ago, she showed her staff card for work. She might still have her job or she quit sometime in the last 4 weeks.

Posted

How come whenever she wears jeans or pants in general she always says she feels like an adult, does she just never wear pants? At all?

Posted

How come whenever she wears jeans or pants in general she always says she feels like an adult, does she just never wear pants? At all?

I think she's just used to wearing skirts, I rarely see her in pants or jeans 

Posted

In her "what's in my bag video?" which was uploaded one month ago, she showed her staff card for work. She might still have her job or she quit sometime in the last 4 weeks.

oooo sorry I watch some of her videos but I skipped this one so I wasn’t aware 

Something I actually want to discuss is why she privated a lot of her YT videos, I wanted to watch her earlier videos (as a fan) to see where she started from so I watched her “first” video-I believe the shoe one- but it’s very obvious it isn’t actually her first video. Does anyone know why her early videos aren’t public? Has she addressed it? I understand they might just be cringe to her but I would like to see where she started from on YT and I believe a lot of people do 

Posted

So the video she puts out is one with *sponsored* clothes that she wore for a week. I wonder if she emailed them and told them she's too burnt out to do another one of these anytime soon 🙄 

Posted

Mikan, an adult woman aged 22 who lives on her own and pays bills, says that she feels like a grown-up whenever she's wearing jeans ... Honey, I got big news for you

Posted

Mikan, an adult woman aged 22 who lives on her own and pays bills, says that she feels like a grown-up whenever she's wearing jeans ... Honey, I got big news for you

I have the feeling that she's really insecure of her age and wants to remain a teen. 

In her Insta bio, she even says "22 yrs (help)" as if being older is a bad thing.

I think it says a lot about her...

Posted (edited)

Yep, she lacks self-confidence. She better gets used to aging before it gets worse. There's nothing wrong with wearing cute bérets and jumpers with teddy bears on them while being of ANY age? Like? Combining stylish pants now and then doesn't turn you into an invisible 80 y/o hag. 

Edited by whiskymom
wording

Posted

I have the feeling that she's really insecure of her age and wants to remain a teen. 

In her Insta bio, she even says "22 yrs (help)" as if being older is a bad thing.

I think it says a lot about her...

all her fashion school friends are actually born in 99-00-01 so I guess she feels old compared to them

Posted

vina: feels insecure about her age.

also vina: hi it's your big sis mikan.

Posted

all her fashion school friends are actually born in 99-00-01 so I guess she feels old compared to  them

You're right, and yet I don't think being born in '97 makes her that much older. 

She brought this upon herself. Maybe I lack understanding in this because I am going through something similiar and don't make a huge deal about it. I am close to my 30s with my fellow students being 23 y/o on average and the youngest just turned 18. Talk about feeling like a big sister at times ... 

Also wait, I take that back. She hasn't brought this upon herself. One of her subscribers did when they suggested Bunka to her.