• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

mikan.mandarin

3573 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm lowkey glad mikan exposed herself and her true colors. To think of all the people who got dragged at the beginning of the thread for thinking it.

Now that I'm thinking about it, the post she's made here before (as well as her "friends") now look really shady...

she probably couldn't keep up with her fake persona or fake sweet personality that's why she is showing her true colors.

Posted

I liked the recent video. I think her interaction with her teacher was really cute, especially the ‘watanuki’ part

Posted

Is it just me or are her friends more entertaining than her?

Posted (edited)

Loved the new vid I thought it was both funny and interesting, relationship with her friends doesn't seems awkward (which I thought it would since it's 2 really different culture) and it was really interesting to learn more about her classes and even what they eat on a daily basis and the fashion of the other students. I thought her and her friends were all pretty funny and cute. A very good video tbh.

Edit : Only thing that surprised me is how much her last name was said in the last video, didn't she went on here specifically to have it removed so people wouldn't find out where she lived ? It's pretty much out now

Edit 2 : Isn't her last name Vina ? I think it is from previous posts made on the thread (p88 and after) + the fact her japanese friends call her Vina-san and it's normal in japan to use the last name instead of the first name ? Not 100% sure tho.

Edited by Theoden King

Posted

Edit : Only thing that surprised me is how much her last name was said in the last video, didn't she went on here specifically to have it removed so people wouldn't find out where she lived ? It's pretty much out now

I don't remember her last name when it was posted here so I had no idea it was mentioned in the video at all. Maybe she's counting on people not noticing if they don't have prior knowledge of it

Posted

IMAGINE how conceited and self-absorbed you have to be to reply to someone thinking anyone who follows you MUST know everything that happens in her life because she posts it online. You'd have to think you're some hot shit to not realize people have lives outside of hers. This girl reminds of of SimplyKenna and it looks ilke she's got the personality to match. She's just openly full weeb tho. What ROTTEN youth. 

Screenshot_2017-08-27-17-45-37-1.thumb.p

Posted

What is the timestamp for it? can't find it

Posted

OMG, her replies on instagram to that girl were embarrassing and so rude. Who does she think she is?? She is not Scarlett fucking Johansson or Kim Kardashian. She is literally nobody. She is just a normal girl, going to school and making some videos. Hardly anyone knows her. There are people on youtube who are really popular and might be celebs, but she is definitely not one of them. She should really be more humble.

Posted

I really enjoyed her lastest video because she seemed to be genuinely having a good time with her friends. Most people watch vlogs as escapism from what ever types of stress they’re feeling so I think it was good content. 

I do find it strange though that frequently when influencers (especially jvloggers) have friendships with each other something always seems to go wrong and people end up ‘getting exposed’. I don’t know if it’s the environment in which the relationships are formed that make people behave badly or something else, but mikan seems to behave in a more considerate way with her non influencer friends . On top of that none of her childhood friends have come out and ‘exposed’ her (as far as I know), which to me suggests that she isn’t fake nice, but rather doesn’t know how to behave maturely with other influencers. People tend to act bitchy if surrounded by people doing the same or worse.

My biggest issue with her current behaviours are how she complains on instagram. I know lots of people complain and everyone needs to vent, but I feel like if you have a platform you should keep your venting more private. I don’t know if Mikan feels trapped because she made a mistake in being so public with Hiro that now she just has to keep talking about it. But I feel like if she didn’t reply and mention him so much eventually people would stop asking.

Posted

Is it just me or are her friends more entertaining than her?

nope, i also find her friends more entertaining than her.

Posted (edited)

Loved the new vid I thought it was both funny and interesting, relationship with her friends doesn't seems awkward (which I thought it would since it's 2 really different culture) and it was really interesting to learn more about her classes and even what they eat on a daily basis and the fashion of the other students. I thought her and her friends were all pretty funny and cute. A very good video tbh.

Edit 2 : Isn't her last name Vina ? I think it is from previous posts made on the thread (p88 and after) + the fact her japanese friends call her Vina-san and it's normal in japan to use the last name instead of the first name ? Not 100% sure tho.

No, her first name is vina. And the last name thing mostly applies if you are asian. If you're not Asian, people will call you by your first name even when they call everyone else by their last name.... except when you are their customer or patient

Edited by Sugi

Posted

Gonna be honest I think she just doesn’t care about what people here think anymore. She obviously used to put PULL into consideration with her posts or videos but after people stopped praising her here it changed. It probably better though since I don’t think it’s healthy to do everyone just to make PULL happy and think about it all the time.

Aside from that, I can’t really blame her for getting upset when people ask her about hiro. We all know she still likes him and is having trouble getting over him and every time a fan asks it just rubs salt in the wound more. If they really wanted to know so badly they could just try to find out by looking at her old posts or videos or something. It’s kind of rude to be like “hey did you and your bf break up” when you have the ability to check for yourself. You don’t need to be a dedicated fan to do that 

Posted

I found this on youtube, I thought it went well with her phone complaints, and people complaining about the complaints lmao

Posted

Gonna be honest I think she just doesn’t care about what people here think anymore. She obviously used to put PULL into consideration with her posts or videos but after people stopped praising her here it changed. It probably better though since I don’t think it’s healthy to do everyone just to make PULL happy and think about it all the time.

Aside from that, I can’t really blame her for getting upset when people ask her about hiro. We all know she still likes him and is having trouble getting over him and every time a fan asks it just rubs salt in the wound more. If they really wanted to know so badly they could just try to find out by looking at her old posts or videos or something. It’s kind of rude to be like “hey did you and your bf break up” when you have the ability to check for yourself. You don’t need to be a dedicated fan to do that 

I disagree, I'm sure she still lurks this thread. Weren't people sort of recently dunking on her Japanese again and saying her interactions with people at her school seemed so forced? And now she posts a much longer video showing her chatting away and having more natural friend times at school? She clearly wants to prove everyone here wrong about every point they criticize her on. Like you said it's not healthy, but this is a place where she can easily peruse her internet persona's perceived flaws. 

Anyone's entitled to feel upset about their breakup and feel frustrated at getting the same questions over and over. I'm sure it's irritating for her, and that's something that's out of her control. What she can control is her reaction and how she publicly responds to the people that actually like/support her being curious about her life, and that's where she ended up coming off as an asshole.

Posted (edited)

I disagree, I'm sure she still lurks this thread. Weren't people sort of recently dunking on her Japanese again and saying her interactions with people at her school seemed so forced? And now she posts a much longer video showing her chatting away and having more natural friend times at school? She clearly wants to prove everyone here wrong about every point they criticize her on. Like you said it's not healthy, but this is a place where she can easily peruse her internet persona's perceived flaws. 

Anyone's entitled to feel upset about their breakup and feel frustrated at getting the same questions over and over. I'm sure it's irritating for her, and that's something that's out of her control. What she can control is her reaction and how she publicly responds to the people that actually like/support her being curious about her life, and that's where she ended up coming off as an asshole.

I remember posting something on the lines of that Mikan doesn't show her making the clothing or like design ideas n a few weeks/days later she put a video of her doing fashion homework...whats in her fashion school bag etc. the video seemed planned than 'it just so happened' or her excuse sometimes 'many followers were asking for one'

Edited by missconspiracy101