• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

mikan.mandarin

3112 posts in this topic

Posted

funny how she said she'd keep the school she's attending a secret but was pretty obvious and literally just expose herself then on her “what's in my bags” video she mentions how people message/dmed her saying they know which school she goes to but she didn't say it was her own fault for being too obvious that people got the idea/hint. she also said that it was fun keeping it a secret lol more like it was fun giving hints when no one really cares if your going to this school or that.

Posted (edited)

https://youtu.be/nA_RoYNG5e4

so she has a new "what's in my bags video" and i actually quite enjoyed watching it. i gotta say i really like that pink Teddy Blake bag that she got as a gift from them, so i looked it up and asdjaskldjalk

TB.thumb.PNG.3eecdda961701f92f42793d013b

td2.thumb.PNG.e9bd25e7ad9302165acc9d4f2f

Edited by goodtimes
idk why i can't seem to embed videos. oop. never mind

Posted

i really enjoyed this video actually . i guess because she’s a fashion student her what’s in my bag video is actually pretty unique and interesting 

Posted (edited)

Her big sis talk had me cringing, the girl is probably around the same age as her viewers and she just has nothing to teach when it comes to relationships etc. She can't even deal with her own the right way so how is she going to give any advice? I feel like what she said was pretty generic and just what you'll find by doing one google search on the question. (like the girl being led on by a guy? I mean, it's common sense he's playing both you and his gf)

On the other hand her what's in my bag video was interesting and definitely a change from the usual ones we see online! So that was a good one.

Edited by hollyhock

Posted

Peachmilky is currently 28/29. Definitely not 24.

Peachmilky is 29 or 30 this year I believe. 

Posted

Completely agree with this except the last few sentences. I don't think she has genuinely interesting ideas, imo, she lacks creativity and her YT videos are boring and generic.Nothing special there. Also, she doesn't act like an asshole. She IS an asshole. It's a character flaw. The only reason she's semi hardworking is because her desire for fame is just that strong. I mean, she said she was 10 when she tried to get on Disney. This girl will do anything for fame and clout. She has a "give me clout" mentality & the thirst for fame flows through her veins from a young age. Remember, she said, she "likes having power over people" and wants to be revered and get free things. So she's working her best towards that fame (I'll give her that) and what comes with it, whilst acting like she never said these things. Though I wouldn't call everything she did as hard work. Remember, she's entitled and wants free things. She did sex work because she thought it was easy and wanted random guys to send her free stuff. That's not hard working. "Paypal if you're feeling extra nice" is not hard working either. Neither is having a kofi or scamming your audience for 20 dollar shout-outs, or over charging for "english lessons" aka just talking to people in English. Or begging her followers to pay her rent when she was being stalked whilst completely omitting the fact she had a boyfriend she could have stayed with whom she "eats dinner with everyday" and god knows what other shady things she's done for quick, easy cash. In her model mayham profile, she literally lies about her abilities as well. And let's not forget treating her mother as her human atm and throwing her under the bus as soon as her sex work was discovered. She literally said, I don't talk about my mom much because I'm scared of getting cut off. One of the first things she said and not what a hard-working person says. She definitely uses people. She used Venus for clout for sure. Venus might not be that great of a person, but clearly, people are tools to Mikan to expedite her to her goal. I doubt she will ever genuinely change. Right now, all I see is a fake every time she steps in front of that camera. I think she's still the same person she was (and thinks the same) as when she wrote those nasty FB messages. Currently, she just lurk here, then attempts to disingenuously prove us wrong. She's PR and image-obsessed.

Moreover, as you said, repeatedly showing off her Japanese classmates is such a disingenuous move. She's obviously doing it to show off and prove to people she doesn't fetishize Asian culture and can integrate and make Japanese friends unlike most other weebs. Remember when she had less clout? And she hated "the Chinese boys" at her language school and couldn't be friends with them and whined about them. Now that she has an audience, she is a completely (fake) different person. Now she shows off her classmates in an attempt to boost her own reputation. She is very dishonest. I don't think she's likeable either. Just the facade she's weaved, if you don't realize, it's just that: a facade.

I'm sorry if this is harsh, but Mikan is one of the fakest J-vloggers for me. I see through her little act and I'm not buying it. I hope she genuinely changes one day, and not just when she gets what she wants, or because there's a camera/audience.

This. 

I 100% agree with everything you said. That's the real Mikan.

Posted

Completely agree with this except the last few sentences. I don't think she has genuinely interesting ideas, imo, she lacks creativity and her YT videos are boring and generic.Nothing special there. Also, she doesn't act like an asshole. She IS an asshole. It's a character flaw. The only reason she's semi hardworking is because her desire for fame is just that strong. I mean, she said she was 10 when she tried to get on Disney. This girl will do anything for fame and clout. She has a "give me clout" mentality & the thirst for fame flows through her veins from a young age. Remember, she said, she "likes having power over people" and wants to be revered and get free things. So she's working her best towards that fame (I'll give her that) and what comes with it, whilst acting like she never said these things. Though I wouldn't call everything she did as hard work. Remember, she's entitled and wants free things. She did sex work because she thought it was easy and wanted random guys to send her free stuff. That's not hard working. "Paypal if you're feeling extra nice" is not hard working either. Neither is having a kofi or scamming your audience for 20 dollar shout-outs, or over charging for "english lessons" aka just talking to people in English. Or begging her followers to pay her rent when she was being stalked whilst completely omitting the fact she had a boyfriend she could have stayed with whom she "eats dinner with everyday" and god knows what other shady things she's done for quick, easy cash. In her model mayham profile, she literally lies about her abilities as well. And let's not forget treating her mother as her human atm and throwing her under the bus as soon as her sex work was discovered. She literally said, I don't talk about my mom much because I'm scared of getting cut off. One of the first things she said and not what a hard-working person says. She definitely uses people. She used Venus for clout for sure. Venus might not be that great of a person, but clearly, people are tools to Mikan to expedite her to her goal. I doubt she will ever genuinely change. Right now, all I see is a fake every time she steps in front of that camera. I think she's still the same person she was (and thinks the same) as when she wrote those nasty FB messages. Currently, she just lurk here, then attempts to disingenuously prove us wrong. She's PR and image-obsessed.

Moreover, as you said, repeatedly showing off her Japanese classmates is such a disingenuous move. She's obviously doing it to show off and prove to people she doesn't fetishize Asian culture and can integrate and make Japanese friends unlike most other weebs. Remember when she had less clout? And she hated "the Chinese boys" at her language school and couldn't be friends with them and whined about them. Now that she has an audience, she is a completely (fake) different person. Now she shows off her classmates in an attempt to boost her own reputation. She is very dishonest. I don't think she's likeable either. Just the facade she's weaved, if you don't realize, it's just that: a facade.

I'm sorry if this is harsh, but Mikan is one of the fakest J-vloggers for me. I see through her little act and I'm not buying it. I hope she genuinely changes one day, and not just when she gets what she wants, or because there's a camera/audience.

Bless you so freaking much. 

Posted

I do believe she befriended venus for fame but I think tsuruko is a rather genuine friendship? Mikan is way more popular then her so she has nothing to gain from that. 

Posted

Lmao I checked Mikan’s Model Mayhem account bio after @CrazyDaisy’s post, and it says “I can do my make-up in lots of different styles to a high standard.” But literally less than a minute into her college entrance ceremony GRWM video she says “I’m really really bad at make-up.” and talks about how she has no interest in it and it’s never been her thing. 

She tells so many lies about her experience to try to cheat her way to the top, and she can’t even keep up with them herself.

Posted (edited)

This needs to be framed on the thread wall :) or plated in gold lol 

I'm not an expert in Japanese but from all her videos with her Japanese 'friends' she only talked using casual which is pretty basic stuff not really business/keigo level. 

$300+ for that?!It's not even that cute lol.

so she has a new "what's in my bags video" and i actually quite enjoyed watching it. i gotta say i really like that pink Teddy Blake bag that she got as a gift from them, so i looked it up and asdjaskldjalk

TB.thumb.PNG.3eecdda961701f92f42793d013b

td2.thumb.PNG.e9bd25e7ad9302165acc9d4f2f

300 for a cheap looking smoll bag...moreover a bag that doesn't even look like the image shown on the site...coincidentally it reflects MIkan's personality quite well  

Edited by missconspiracy101

Posted (edited)

Mikan said in her last video that we probably won't see tsuruko much anymore because she doesn't like being on camera but isn't she also a YouTuber?!...

I thought Tsuruko came to Japan to be a Jvlogger like Mikan?

Edited by Serenity

Posted

Sex work??? In what page did you guys discuss this? I think I might missed this. 

Posted

I think she just didn't want Mikan to roast her on camera anymore, which is perfectly understanble.