• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

mikan.mandarin

5734 posts in this topic

Posted

She goes to fashion school and still dresses like some weeb/koreaboo lmao Pleated skirts were popular in Japan and Korea the 2000s-early 2010s I'm pretty sure few Japanese girls wear them casually nowdays unless it's an actual harajuku coord. 

Posted

Its a bit extra to just go to school, most people dont wear heels and miniskirts on a regular class day

Posted

It is extra but she also goes to Bunka and some of the students dress beyond extra compared to the norm so i guess it depends on how one looks at it

Posted

She goes to fashion school and still dresses like some weeb/koreaboo lmao Pleated skirts were popular in Japan and Korea the 2000s-early 2010s I'm pretty sure few Japanese girls wear them casually nowdays unless it's an actual harajuku coord. 

100%! In fact, she says that in her video about trying to be Japanese. Her fashions are not in fashion. She for sure stands out as weeby and extra in most of her outfits, especially compared to Bunka students. 

Hiro never said he was locked out of his account for 10 weeks, though, to whoever was tinfoiling with that specificity. That was just when he posted last. He was definitely still liking people’s posts. Maybe he was locked out for some period, or maybe it’s total BS like some others said above. Obviously he lies to both the public and Mikan—he isn’t that into all this, it boiled over enough for him to dump her, but he’s apparently not gonna just abandon her. 

I do agree with whoever said some amount of no contact makes sense for all break ups, even if you do settle into a solid friendship with them and/or their family. She’s denying herself that healthy break and then taking it out on her fans who’ve been annoying and pushy for years about absolutely everything. It’s nothing new that they’d ask repeatedly about her break up so she shouldn’t be so fed up with them. They are what they are.

Posted

I'm watching her latest video... Are people really comparing her to those people? Emma Watson? Kyulkyung? Audrey Hepburn? She looks nothing like these celebrities ¬¬

Posted

Extra evidence to support Hiro account could be controlled by Mikan (more) n Hirokazu 

1) Hiro profile pic on instagram has Mikans room decorations behind..notice the light balls 

2) Bio mentions 'without mutual respect' , which is odd since Mikan constantly says her and Hiro are mutual n theres no bad blood. 

3) Amount of followers is wayyyy too much n odd especially since they broke up. 

evidence.JPG

Posted (edited)

@Redpandagal At the start of her new "Lookalikes" video Mikan turns to Hirokazu and says "You're unable to get on your Instagram account, right?" and then he replies saying "Yeah... for some reason". He probably is lying to her if people have seen him liking posts.

It would make sense if he wanted to take a step back from Instagram and not see Mikan's updates for a while after breaking up, but I guess he never really got the chance to be away from her if she still asks him to hang out all the time. She probably noticed he wasn't posting anything and he just pretended he was locked out to not hurt her feelings.

Edited by Golden.peach

Posted

personally, i would find this situation incredibly stressful and confining. it is alright to stay friends with an ex but it doesn't seem he is given any space to come to terms with the break up an focus on his life goals instead. vina is just being selfish at this point. 

Posted

this is hiro’s first relationship right ?? yikes :/ poor guy

Posted

for someone who's going to a fashion school, her ootds are a bit ummmm

Image result for cringe gif

generic...? there's no variety...

Posted

@Redpandagal At the start of her new "Lookalikes" video Mikan turns to Hirokazu and says "You're unable to get on your Instagram account, right?" and then he replies saying "Yeah... for some reason". He probably is lying to her if people have seen him liking posts.

It would make sense if he wanted to take a step back from Instagram and not see Mikan's updates for a while after breaking up, but I guess he never really got the chance to be away from her if she still asks him to hang out all the time. She probably noticed he wasn't posting anything and he just pretended he was locked out to not hurt her feelings.

Yes. Roughly 48 hours after they filmed that, he posted “don’t worry, guys! Got into my account!” and a random photo of himself. So he’s claiming it was a while, but it wasn’t since the moment he posted last 10 weeks ago. 

I don’t feel bad for Hiro in particular, though. He may be doing this because he feels sorry for her but there may be other reasons. We really have no idea what goes on between them in their private time. He could be getting as many benefits as Mikan is. It’s his first relationship but he is an educated man and has an excellent support system. Should it become even more unhealthy, he strikes me as someone who can handle his own. 

Posted

I think that he maybe doesn't care about seeing her all the time. He seems detached feeling-wise. After all, he broke up with her. He could be hanging around bc he doesn't care or bc she could still be useful (fame and keep practicing his English skills).

Maybe he still likes her enough to hang around, too. But I don't think it's bothering him

Posted

Maybe despite all the cheesy posts about her Hiro realized that he actually doesn’t love Mikan in a romantic way. That could explain why his reasoning was that he wasn’t ready for a relationship. That or the fact that he just didn’t enjoy being in a relationship with Mikan due to her personality. But if he realized he didn’t love her but enjoys her company that could explain why they reverted back to being friends. I still think it’s an odd situation though and that Mikan is in the wrong for snapping at followers who think they’re still together and blaming them for her not being able to move on. 

Posted

There is a common sense which states that it's not quite natural you invite your ex to your apartment after braking up. It's misleading and, frankly, unnecessary. She clearly made a video for the views and to create gossip over it so she can whine over her IG account saying how hard it is to move on. Get it toghether, Mikan.

Posted

So I pointed out that she looked different in her recent instagram picture and she kinda attacked me for it? Here’s a screenshot + a comparison. I didn’t know that Snow makes you look like a weeb on steroids but okay. 

C22711FF-EA87-45DD-85DC-862381289E46.png

90320734-1738-4866-9ED3-9ADE43DD3066.jpeg