• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

mikan.mandarin

5715 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

^ as someone who has never been through those stuff I think I would've done the same. Like if you see everyone around you not evacuating, and its not something you are used to you will probably copy them. You would believe they know better than you.

Edited by Opheliac

Posted

I watched the whole typhoon video last night, she seemed scared and I got the impression she was hoping Piper would come over. She should have evacuated IMO, it would have been better for her to be with people through it rather than alone plus it would have been physically safer obviously. I don't remember her claiming not to be scared. I"m glad she used filming to help her cope thfough it and I am grateful to be able to see how it can be in other countries when there is extreme weather. 

Posted

Sorry, didn’t mean to put words into her mouth. You guys are right, she didn’t say she was scared. What she did tho was keep repeating how she was calmer  and in a situation like that I think thats totally understandable behavior. Specially with the weather changing all the time and how it’s unpredictable.

About not evacuating, I know some people who live in Tokyo and didn’t as well. It all depends on where you live (she said herself she’s lives in the third floor so no risk of flooding) and how prepared you are. She had food and water, was also in a less risky area. She even prepared herself a evacuation backpack... But well, it’s over and I’m glad she’s safe. 

Posted

image0.png

Posted

image0.png

I don't know what caused her to say this, but she's right imo

Posted

I don't know what caused her to say this, but she's right imo

lurking this thread caused it ;) 

Posted (edited)

I live in Tokyo and was here during the typhoon and evacuations. None of the evacuations were mandatory here, and they usually referred to flooding, which is not really a concern if you’re above the first floor. There were plenty of emergency alerts very close to my home and none of the people in my dorm seemed concerned at all to evacuate. So mikan did nothing wrong imo. I don’t know of any of my friends/classmates who actually left their homes during the typhoon. 
Edit: I noticed other people have already mentioned this so sorry if it’s a repeat

Edited by Granola

Posted

I just rewatched the video with tsuruko and I didnt realize how weird the ending was until I watched it completely from start to finish, I mean is it just me or was it lowkey passive aggressive when she asked how it is to meet her in person etc 

Posted

I am cracking up!! 

B7899B3B-61E1-45B8-95B6-E0785B7DBD3E.png

5EA40941-125D-4025-9709-2A459DA040FE.png

F37CFDA1-4CF5-4D0B-8E7A-E5E517CD4EE7.png

Posted

Funny, came here to post that, too. Lol 😂

Yeah, all I was thinking is "not as over it as you always say, huh". Which, of course, is natural. But her negative and bitchy nature pisses me off so much. In which world is it necessary to rant about these things on her story omg

Posted (edited)

im sorry but this legit made me so mad i unfollowed her. she literally posted about her boyfriend every fucking day to her tens of thousands of followers. then she mentions him in a story and when people ask about him, she blows up? ive been following her for a while and genuinely liked her content but you are acting like a child. people asking about your VERY PUBLIC past relationship is what is making it hard for you to move on? your loyal followers arent letting you move on? maybe stop sharing literally every aspect of your personal life and people wont ask? or actually, i've thought of something better and a hell of a lot easier: IGNORE THEM. Ignore these messages that bother you so much. shes actually a drama queen who lashes out about the randomest stuff, its tiring. Mocking her followers and blaming them for her own issues with getting over her ex... really astounds me how she continues to have fans because im legit not giving her another click or view after this. If you dont want people asking about your personal life, stop posting about your personal life.

This is your problem. Your boyfriend breaking up with you is your problem. You need to fix the problem yourself and your followers asking about him or mentioning him is not the reason you can't get over it. Stop blaming other people for YOUR PROBLEMS. Work it out yourself.  

That was so well put tbh. I agree 100%. She may think she's mature for her 22 years of age but you're still a baby at 22 and she sure as hell acts like it 🙄

Edited by Minzgruen

Posted

I am cracking up!! 

B7899B3B-61E1-45B8-95B6-E0785B7DBD3E.png

5EA40941-125D-4025-9709-2A459DA040FE.png

F37CFDA1-4CF5-4D0B-8E7A-E5E517CD4EE7.png

girl gtfo social media for once and sort out your problems bc ranting them on your platform clearly won't solve anything. if you hate talking about your break up then STOP mentioning that you are still hanging out with your ex-boyfriend all the fucking time. you can just ignore people asking about it instead of blowing up and acting like a child.