• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

115 posts in this topic

Posted

I found the Belle Delphine of ASMR. She disgusts me and does asmr for shock value. In one of her posts she said she's basically looking forward to being 18 so she can do a patreon and private snapchat :notimp: 

Screenshot_20190509-130841_Instagram.jpg

Posted (edited)

``

Edited by touru
``

Posted

I found the Belle Delphine of ASMR. She disgusts me and does asmr for shock value. In one of her posts she said she's basically looking forward to being 18 so she can do a patreon and private snapchat :notimp: 

Screenshot_20190509-130841_Instagram.jpg

Ugh I hate these new "asmr" channels/accounts. It's not even asmr they are wayyy too loud.

Posted

For those who love whispering types of channels i would recommend

"darktwistedwhisper." His voice is a lovely british accent. He's got some pretty unique concepts like "mothboy" which is hella cute don't get fooled by the name, mafia themed asmr, a lot of yandere whisper vids,  bakadere vids, even a cyberpunk concept and the like. 

"Cardlinaudio" is really good too!! Pretty romantic, beautiful voice makes me want to falL IN LOVE JESUS, he's got a wide range of scenarios composed by other writers. Boyfriend, Husband, getting together, stuff for anxiety and all that. His nsfw audios can be fully accessed as a patreon only though. 

If anybody is up for some nsfw i would recommend "HuYa." His handle is in hanggul so i'll just paste the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqzebzc9N19X3MVFnuFYtRw he does Boy's love as a genre so a lot of cute moaning, alternating between voicing the top and bottom but mostly the bottom, overall he has an adorable and soft voice

"Rekken and Yu" is a channel run by one person. Yes. I enjoy his "Rekken" side more than the "Yu" side cause' i honestly think his girl voice is not... natural in tone i suppose but still, try out his "Yu" vids as well. His "Rekken" voice can be really husky and kind of comforting, while his "Yu" voice is neko-ish and sweet sounding. 

"Emiko Ffujio" is hELLA when it comes to slime asmr. She has adorable food slime concepts and gorgeous looking slimes. It's fun to listen to her and watch her play. 

"ASMR Rooms" is really good in simulating ambience. Her Hogwarts rooms, classrooms and other locations are reaaaally soothing. She has other locations too in Howl's moving castle, Lord of the rings, Game of thrones etc. 

As for food asmr "Chocolate Cacao" (with a bunch of japanese characters at the end) is a very calming yet stomach aching channel. If you're gonna watch his videos on an empty stomach you're gonna regreT IT, bonus as hell the guy is charmingly funny and quirky. 

O. M. G. "Morpheus Asmr" is the SWEETEST, MOST PRECIOUS THING TO EVER COME OUT OF ASMR. SERIOUSLY. THIS GRANDPAPA DOES ASMR BY EATING HIS FAVORITE FOODS HUHUHU GIVE HIM THE LOVE HE DESERVES. 

If you like watching unecessary drama from afar with your bowl of popcorn while this guy eats fast food to his heart's dying-soon-to-get-an-attack content then "Nikocado Avocado" is the right guy for you. 

--

Also small pet peeve, i actually don't like crunching sounds when people do food asmr lol. Any kind of eating sound is ok, just not crunchy like "i just ate a bunch of fried chicken skin" kind of sound. 

Posted

Oh my Gosh, I love people who do extremely aggressive ASMR. One of my favourite ASMRtists is ASMR Alysaa :) 
Lately I've noticed a LOT of drama with mukbanger ASMRtists though and it's kinda entertaining, but also pretty laughable, considering that their only real job on the channel is to eat in front of a camera, yet they choose to diss each other for eating habits/food or whatever petty thing you can reach for... 
Sometimes I feel like it's all just fabricated to make mukbang more entertaining, and I feel like the method works pretty well. 

Posted

It seems ASMR Tingleplay is sick. Cancer :(. Lymphoma.

Posted (edited)

I fucking looove gum chewing, when they rub the furry mics, ear eating, slime, ear massage with oil and lotion, ear blowing and heavy breathing ASMR. Its really the only ways I can fall asleep at night.

I also enjoy people who eat squishy and sticky things. Like Jelly, mochi, honey comb etc.

Ughh the tingles. 

Edited by Velvitjin

Posted

I didn't know where to put this so I'm putting this here since he sometimes does asmr mukbangs.

I'm just like whyyy, why do good looking people have plastic surgery? He was a model before he had plastic surgery (eye,nose,botox on the jaw for a smaller jaw) and now he looks like a average guy.

Posted

There's just so much unnecessary drama going on in the ASMR Mukbang community it's more entertaining than the videos themselves lol. I'm noticing how there's a surge of new channels popping up to do mukbang's but their videos are downright DISGUSTING to both see and hear. There are some ASMR cringe comps you can look up for an example of what I mean, but basically it's mukbangs of people who eat like fucking pigs. 

On a more positive note, I'm somewhat fascinated by the channels who make items out of food and then eat them. HunniBee is one of my favorites to watch because her edible items are very convincing.

Willy Wonka, anybody?

Posted

I didn't know where to put this so I'm putting this here since he sometimes does asmr mukbangs.

I'm just like whyyy, why do good looking people have plastic surgery? He was a model before he had plastic surgery (eye,nose,botox on the jaw for a smaller jaw) and now he looks like a average guy.

I wouldn't blame him though considering he is Korean (I believe) In South Korea getting surgery done is normalize therefore it may seem terrible to other individuals who grew up in a society that doesn't normalize plastic surgery or just getting work done.