• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

114 posts in this topic

Posted

I found this old man doing ASMR, he looks like my grandpa and i like it so much. he has a really calming, soothing voice. i found out that a lot of "old people" doing ASMR have really calm, relaxing voices and i prefer them than young people.

the i found this little kid, he's one of the exceptions on my "i only like old people ASMR", i think he's like 13 and if you're tired of the same asmr type of videos , he would suit you.  he does really creative ASMR with his momma. they have a beautiful relationship and i like them

and that's it, have a great day friendos C: 

Posted

I miss springbok asmr, but I'm pretty sure she had a baby?? So it's understandable that she doesn't have time for them anymore.

I really like Phoenician Sailor, he puts a lot of effort into props, costume, and background! And he's the only male asmartist that i can get into lol

Posted

I do not like eating/cooking ASMR videos 'cause I have a hard time dealing with food and eating. I love talking videos, I do not care if it is roleplay or not, or if I do not understand what they are saying (Latte's videos in Korean are goldennn).

Posted

The only ASMR channels I have watched were LifeWithMak and ASMRTheChew.

Posted

Did anybody see that one ASMR youtuber who had an entire video of eating sashimi, but was visibly disgusted eating it and it turned out that they were eating raw fish (not sushi grade)? 

It was Pink ASMR and the video is still up lol

This is literally the worst ASMR video I've ever watched just the thought of putting that shit into my mouth makes me gag. She literally finds a bone in it and KEEPS EATING IT. If she got sick afterwards she kind of deserved it for being dumb enough to eat raw fish.

She also has a video where she... attempts to eat some raw ass onion. This girl is a mess lmao.

Posted

This is literally the worst ASMR video I've ever watched just the thought of putting that shit into my mouth makes me gag. She literally finds a bone in it and KEEPS EATING IT. If she got sick afterwards she kind of deserved it for being dumb enough to eat raw fish.

She also has a video where she... attempts to eat some raw ass onion. This girl is a mess lmao.

Yum! Who doesn't like some worms and bacteria with their salmon? It's extra flavor...

Posted

I heckin' love ASMR! :alpacacrush: There was a period of time when I couldn't sleep properly, so I tried it and I haven't gone back ever since. 

I have two favourite ASMR Youtubers, both of which I believe are more underrated in the ASMR community, and deserve more credit for the quality of content they give!

ASMRSurge: (they do non-verbal triggers and their stuff always puts me to sleep)

and hatomugi ASMR: (they have a wide range of content and this specific video gave me tingles throughout the whole thing, no joke)

Posted

As always in a discussion about ASMR there's the people who go out of their way how they find ASMR repulsive. Just don't watch it? Why are you even here??

Anyway I love me some Bruce Willis ASMR

Posted

i like asmattr and fredasmr for his rude english gentleman series. 

heatherfeather was one of my favorites. i hope she’s doing okay. 

i was surprised about ephemeral rift. i didnt listen to him much and didnt really get timgles from his vids, but i thought they were pretty creative. i just feel like that “joke” was creepy and i feel like he should have talked to them and asked permission.

this is not really a controversy, but pelagea asmr looks different from her earlier vids. before that she had taken a hiatus. her videos are calming and relaxing, and she seems like a nice person so no hate to her, i just cant my finger on what changed about her.

Posted

Morpheus ASMR is so wholesome I love it 

My heart aches for him ever since his mother passed away :alpacaworry2:

Posted

heatherfeather was one of my favorites. i hope she’s doing okay. 

She still tweets pretty actively! Not much word on the future of her videos, tho.

From what she's revealed on twitter the last couple of years have been pretty rough for her privately, and I believe at some point she was hinting at working on a huge ASMR project that took longer than expected to finish, but not much else on that front.

I would love for her to make videos again, I didn't realize until she was already gone how much I liked her style. She was one of the first ASMRtists that got pretty popular, and a lot of us who've been into ASMR since the early days remember her as the pioneer of the "sksksksks" sound lol.

Also she's one of the only people that can actually do soft speaking without it being either too loud or too quiet, at least to me.

Posted

omg! do people watching ASMR videos really want to hear someone retch and gag?? that's so gross. Also that salmon literally LOOKS like the cheapest per lb you get at the seafood counter!! omg I cringe at this girls videos when I see them reposted on IG but I had NO IDEA HAHAH.

Posted

I found this old man doing ASMR, he looks like my grandpa and i like it so much. he has a really calming, soothing voice. i found out that a lot of "old people" doing ASMR have really calm, relaxing voices and i prefer them than young people.

Awww he seems like a sweet grandpa TwT I miss my grandpa now sigh... I wish I could see him now :'( 

Btw, do any of you guys watch cooking asmr?

My fav channels for cooking asmr:

I follow their recipe a lot too and my friends love to come over at my place lol

Posted

this is not really a controversy, but pelagea asmr looks different from her earlier vids. before that she had taken a hiatus. her videos are calming and relaxing, and she seems like a nice person so no hate to her, i just cant my finger on what changed about her.

yeah she looked weirdly bloated in her recent video and I’ve noticed she looks bustier?? I was reading the comments and they range from weight gain, she might be pregnant or she stopped using filters on her videos and got a boob job, and it would make sense since she was gone for so long, I always do like watching her videos but they tend to be bit overtly sensual, but yeah did she get fillers on her face or something? 

Posted

:phftt: Need somewhere to vent.

I came across a post on /r/asmr asking once more what happened to HeatherFeather, which by now it's a fucking conundrum. Like always, the thread devolved from speculations to the always continuous circlejerk around Heather being a good person (and how could people say bad things about her).  K. What Ever. :darth: 

In the past, I had high-regards for her, and I actively watched her content religiously. When she disappeared the first few times I waited, because I fucking loved her. When she came back, asking for donations and creating the Patreon, I did my best to support her. I thought she was genuine and unique in her way of creating tingles. Of course, she disappeared once more, but later promised to return because she bought a house. Bigger, better, and with space for her to do what she loved - ASMR. We even got a video detailing this journey and her plans - whoop de fucking do. She even was working on releasing a cute, animated story. The videos did happened; slow, but welcomed. Then, they stopped for a bit and then she posted one last time, before disappearing from her channel completely. :notimp: I wasn't fucking surprise, because every time Heather disappears, her content diminishes and then 'poof' - off she goes without a single warning. This disappearance felt different, though, and the rumours quickly started - it's a stalker, then it was family issues, then maybe something with her work, and then the idea of it all being a scam. :hmm: Unlike her other MIAs, not one of her friends commented on it, or came out to her channel to give some explanation. It just seemed like they ignored she existed, and while we all fret something might be wrong, Heather is off on Twitter typing puzzling statements about her possible return and her leave. It's been a year since she has been saying 'how much she misses us' and 'how she can't talk about what is going on'.  

I hate to say it, but she is a goner for sure, and what bothers me is the fact that she is accepting donations while not actively posting content. Yeah, people do whatever they want with their money, but it's a big middle finger to all the fans who wait for her not to give them an answer. Let alone keep the donations pouring instead of not putting it on pause. :rageplz: When people point any of this out, the circlejerk mob takes over and shames them for even suggesting what any reasonable content creator would fucking do for their community.  I hate to admit it, but as this shit continues to extend itself, I sorta believe some of the shade ER threw her way. It's not fucking genuine or honest to leave your community without a single answer and take their money still, while actively posting on twitter about whatever you can think of and then allude to some dark, mysterious truth. Either finally admit, you're not coming back, Heather, or simply give some concrete explanation as to the long hiatus.