• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Posts Hidden/Your content will need to be approved by a moderator?

9 posts in this topic

Posted

I understand that it might be necessary with a forum like this to have posts from new accounts require moderator approval, but it's been four days since I made my account and nothing I've posted appears to have been approved yet. It's all still marked as hidden, while the discussion I've been trying to participate in has kept moving.

Is there something I missed or need to do to get my posts approved?

Posted

Same here. It’s been days for me . . 

Posted (edited)

I'm little confused with how content is approved?

Two of my post were posted on separate threads I follow, which was approved I guess? However when I try to comment again on the same thread or others it still says I need to be approved by moderators. 

Does all content have to be approved or is this a case for specific threads? Or did I perhaps do something wrong?

Thankyou :)

Edited by Sweet.Blossom

Posted

I also have replies that won't show up, and there is no provided reason... I don't want to be a jerk and repost them, but at least one of them I had a pretty important contribution and it has been in limbo for weeks.

Posted (edited)

I’m newbie and all of my posts and comments are still hidden (since Saturday). Is there something wrong with their content? Let me know, please

Edited by Julchen

Posted

Same as above doubt it will be seen here even please let me know why atleast.

Posted

Ah, so that's how it works.

Posted (edited)

Not sure where exactly to post about this.. But I'm confused with  what's going on with one of my comments that I made on the simply_kenna thread today.

For some reason, it's now showing up for me..? It shows up on my profile but not in the actual thread. I posted it an hour ago and it showed up for a while (which I know it did cuz someone gave it an upvote)... but when I went back to the thread later, it's not showing up on the page anymore..? My other comments on the princessmei and morenainjapan thread, which I posted around the same time on the Kenna thread, are showing up fine for me though. 

I know about comments from new users being monitored/moderates but is this being applied to older users as well now...? Is there a new comment approval system going on or something..? 

Edited by goodtimes